Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

University Of Lagos Na 419 University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Na 419 University (450 Views)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries / How We Retained University Of Lagos’ Name Despite Jonathan’s Wish – VC / University Of Lagos Cut-Off Mark 2017/2018 Is Out. Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos Na 419 University by SWaccomodator: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo 419 university.

Welcome to University of Lagos. Unilag Nigeria. Where you pay 20,000 naira for two weeks electricity bill, as a DLI student on campus. Even after paying 130k as school fees.
I just confirmed that DLI students are over 17,000 and everyone must pay.

Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by bennybuhari: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rogues
Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by helinues: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

People like helinues will prefer to beg online raise the money and pay while shouting ronu

Have I ever begged money from you or your family before?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by OneCandleAway(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

Welcome to University of Lagos. Unilag Nigeria. Where you pay 20,000 naira for two weeks electricity bill, as a DLI student on campus. Even after paying 130k as school fees.

Very soon all these will increase. When they increase full time students tuition you don't expect DLI to keep paying 130k tuition. So get ready
Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by SWaccomodator: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Very soon all these will increase. When they increase full time students tuition you don't expect DLI to keep paying 130k tuition. So get ready

You still don't even know the annoying part.

Distance learning paying for light bill ?

Like WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by FreeStuffsNG: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

It's not by force to go to university, it's not even by force for you to attend UNILAG.

If you can't afford part time DLI in UNILAG, which is designed for working folks, just do full time which costs way way cheaper than DLI part time in same UNILAG. Proudly Akokite.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by OneCandleAway(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

You still don't even know the annoying part.

Distance learning paying for light bill ?

Like WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But you guys stay in hotel for exam
Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by SWaccomodator: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's not by force to go to university and if you can't afford part time DLI meant for working folks, just do full time which costs way way cheaper than DLI part time in same UNILAG. Proudly Akokite

OneCandleAway you can see a perfect example of future leaders of tomorrow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by helinues: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
SWaccomodator:

OneCandleAway you can see a perfect example of future leaders of tomorrow

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No be part of your own leaders of tomorrow you dey waste time away creating different monikers daily to be trolling people online

Hahaha, when mods wey dey ban you daily dey also put you for prayer before resuming work every morning.

The mods prayer would look like, Dear God, please this boy that always make me to come online to ban him while I am enjoying myself, let him be productive today so that my day at work can be smooth.

You see how your situation don reach for thos forum, yet you dey wait for a baba alawo to tell you lots are wrong.

Continue wasting time away all in the name of trolling
Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by OneCandleAway(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
They always overcharge dli because they assume you're working class so can afford to pay.

Anyway you have no choice. Its just for 2 weeks. Hopefully you're almost done because the education subsidy removal will affect you people more.
Re: University Of Lagos Na 419 University by SWaccomodator: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
3 months ago, Unilag @UnilagNigeria could afford it's electricity bills. But now they are crying, they can't afford the 40% electricity tariff increment. So they have pushed the burden on the already suffocating students. Bad government knows no tribe, religion or political party

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Consider Burning Their Certificate S / Moderator, Pls Where Are You? / Spelling Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.