Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages (14595 Views)

PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by yarimo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Robchuks77:

U can sound so perry atimes.. I shouldn't be reasoning with u..
You are a kid at that time for you to know what he did . Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by hotelscorner: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Travelers can share their experiences, write reviews, and rate the hotels they've stayed in. This feature allows prospective travelers to gain insights from fellow travelers, making it easier to choose the perfect hotel for their needs. The user-generated content also encourages hotels to maintain high standards and https://hotelscorner.us/ continually improve their services to meet customer expectations.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Mariezaza1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
topoftheworld:
Which Business can I start with this my 500k?
First bless the ministry grin
Opay
[color=#006600][/color] cheesy
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by broadman20: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Mbu should go and meet GEJ and PEJ for any benefits undecided undecided

Block head, was Jona and Pej the people that fired him?

I don't know how you can forget so easily like a drunkard....that he was fired by that useless idoit from Katsina who doesn't have a business being the gateman at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Robchuks77(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
You are a kid at that time for you to know what he did . Now get lost
Your father is the small boi.. Is the court sitting on his escapades as a former CP or his forceful retirement??
Una go dey reason vry low

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
broadman20:

Block head, was Jona and Pej the people that fired him?

I don't know how you can forget so easily like a drunkard....that he was fired by that useless idoit from Katsina who doesn't have a business being the gateman at Aso rock.
where were you when he was busy preventing seating Governor from entering government house or are you a kid at that time to know what happens

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Big cake

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by BadMaster: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nobody is going to pay a dime to that fool. He can go and collect the money from GEJ and Mama peace
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by ican2020: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
When he was busy preventing seating Governor from entering government house you don't know everything was cruise then abi ?
Someone in page 1 says you are the most stupid in this forum cry cry cry
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by juman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok.
I remember.
He was sacked because he was used well by pdp government.
But it was not his fault.

Would apc government pay him the money?
Hope so.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by yarimo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
ican2020:

Someone in page 1 says you are the most stupid in this forum cry cry cry
hehehe is that all
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by juman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Government should respect the court orders.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by broadman20: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
where were you when he was busy preventing seating Governor from entering government house or are you a kid at that time to know what happens

Are those the issue we are talking about?

What about the Agbero that was threatening people in Lagos during last election, why haven't you used your big mouth to talk about it since you know how to talk?
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by samwillyco1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Confused country
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by dokyOloye: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Who has the background of this story
He was the COP in Rivers state during the last day's of GEJ when Amaechi started his truancy in the name of opposition.
Buhari the wicked man entered and forcefully retired him.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by dokyOloye: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
You are always lying.
Lying has now become a job for U.
I pity ur generation
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by otunbakolawole(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
This man was a nuisance while he was police commissioner in Rivers State. Very notorious, partisan and brutal police officer who had no regard for professionalism and human rights. Govt should appeal this judgement and should infact institute a case against him for his conduct while in office

1 Like

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by tesppidd: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
It's only in Nigeria that everyone ignores laws verdict and do otherwise.. buhari started it ...

They won't pay shishi

In other thread, I revealed how my friend hacked his easy buy phone and one mofo mentioned me and started laying curses on my friend.
even though I'm against what he did coz I stated that I've left the place for some time in fear of being arrested as an accomplice

I think y'all should focus more on news like this eyin oponu

"the Buhari administration made provisions of N11.92 billion for feeding and foreign trips of the President and Vice President in the 2023 Budget of the Federal Government which Tinubu and VP Shettima have now inherited."

How can you say Buhari started it?

Buhari was notorious in many ways but you don't have to attribute everything to him.

Even people whose wives were barren between 2015 and 2023 blamed Buhari for it.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by crossbreedwears(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
I just checked his background in the Police Force. That guy is a truly brilliant officer and IGP material! He did his best in his own time as a senior Police Officer. I just too like brilliant officers
Isokotolopia:
Who has the background of this story
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by crossbreedwears(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
I'm sure that task was giving to him from Force HQ or an higher authority.
yarimo:
When he was busy preventing seating Governor from entering government house you don't know everything was cruise then abi ?
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Heroicvic(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
tesppidd:
How can you say Buhari started it?

Buhari was notorious in many ways but you don't have to attribute everything to him.

Even people whose wives were barren between 2015 and 2023 blamed Buhari for it.

He's no respecter of Nigeria's constitution
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by tesppidd: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

He's no respecter of Nigeria's constitution
Agreed he is!

But how did he start it?

In this Nigeria

Do you want me to remind you of some of Obj's constitutional violations?

Abeg behave.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
topoftheworld:
Which Business can I start with this my 500k?

Rent a space the size of a standard shop, have it properly sanitised and fumigated and make certain to install electricity, preferably a yellow bulb which would serve the purpose of light and heat provision.

Buy 200 nuela birds, adequate medications and vaccinations to cover for the period of 3 weeks and equally buy feed for that timeframe.

You're raising those chicks from day 1 to day 21 (that's 3 weeks), after which you'll sell and get very decent profits. Return on investment is soundly guaranteed. Risk is minimal, if you hire the services of a livestock expert, considering you may not know the ropes. But if you're a fast learner, you may not need the services of that expert after two circles of brooding (which is 6 weeks), cause you'd have learnt all you need to run your business alone. And trust me, there's always the market demand for what you're selling. Just create the awareness through social and conventional means like neighbourhood advertisement and WhatsApp statuses.

You cannot lose, if you're meticulous and committed to your involvements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by bitbillionaire: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
anidan:
Amaechi's nightmare

Honestly, this Mbu really showed Amechi shege when he was River State Commissioner of Police and Amechi was River State governor at the time.

A very tough, no-nonsense officer.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
dokyOloye:

You are always lying.
Lying has now become a job for U.
I pity ur generation
lying? it's clear you are a kid at that time
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Which country will pay same Nigeria lol
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by OJojossy10: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Controversial Joseph Mbu that year..
PSC should do the needful and pay him his dues because he paid his dues as at when due.
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Heroicvic(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Agreed he is!

But how did he start it?

In this Nigeria

Do you want me to remind you of some of Obj's constitutional violations?

Abeg behave.

Abeg carry your nonsense stuff away from my mention

Which one is behave, are we quarreling abi buhari na your papa

Be like thunder wan strike your mama
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by tesppidd: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

Abeg carry your nonsense stuff away from my mention

Which one is behave, are we quarreling abi buhari na your papa

Be like thunder wan strike your mama
Next time don't open that gutter orifice yapping thrash or those leprous fingers typing shit when the shit should be discharging from your anus.

Silly worm you!
Re: Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages by Heroicvic(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
tesppidd:
Next time don't open that gutter orifice yapping thrash or those leprous fingers typing shit when the shit should be discharging from your anus.

Silly worm you!

Now you gotta behave, I ask again.. is buhari your papa?

Stupid fool wallowing in poverty and still takes up the business of attacking anyone that speaks against the government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Expect More Increase In Electricity Tariff, FG Tells Nigerians / Heartbroken Mother Cries At Chibok Girls Lecture In Abuja. PICS / Zainab Ahmed Insists FIRS Will Collect Stamp Duties, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.