Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,942 members, 7,845,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Somebody Else - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Somebody Else (762 Views)

Lol!see What Ebola Have Caused Somebody To Do,chai Diaris God O(a Must See) / Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! / Can Somebody Confirm If Truly This Is The Picture Of AKPORS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Else by femionasan(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2007
A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"
The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun. When he got to the Creek, he saw a rabbit. He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the rabbit fell dead. What do you think of that?"
The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else killed that rabbit."
The doctor replied, "My point exactly."
Re: Somebody Else by ebony4life(f): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
Dat one no be im pikin
Re: Somebody Else by mimiko(f): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
randy old man, fro the fact that he performs is not enough he wants to score grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Else by Migines(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
Dats 1 bad ass doc.
Re: Somebody Else by Jeovy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
The doc mearnt to tell him that at his age,he should be shooting blank s
Re: Somebody Else by Oracle(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2007
That Doctor is not well, why does he want to spoil the man's happiness?
Re: Somebody Else by clemcykul(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
hope the girl is not from nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Four-letter Words. / Ultimate Search Dog / Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.