Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) (23466 Views)

The Scottish Rites Freemasonry Sexual Assault Hoaxes Whispering Campaign / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
On Feb. 7, 1995, a month before Shakur dropped his third studio album, Me Against the World, the late rapper was sentenced to 1.5 to 4.5 years in prison for sexually abusing the fan but was acquitted of weapons and sodomy charges. He was housed at the Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, N.Y.

Tupac sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit. Why?

On this day, 12 October 1995, the late Tupac Shakur got released from Clinton Correctional Prison on a $1.4 million bail posted by Suge Knight. In return, 2Pac signed a three-album deal with Knight's Death Row Records.

Tupac gets released from prison bailed by fraternity Boule member Suge Knight 3 days before the Million Man March. Coincidence?

Million Man March
Start date

October 16, 1995
An enormous crowd consisting mostly of African American men demonstrates on the National Mall on October 16, 1995, an event known as the Million Man March.

Tupac refused to be type cast as a Muslim in the Menace 2 Society movie directed by the Allen Brothers who are both members of Omega Phi Psi fraternity the same fraternity as Min. Louis Farrakhan. Coincidence? There are no coincidences, Tupac influence was too great if he shifted against them it could have been disastrous for their plans so they removed him. They set him up with one of their Illuiminati whores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtb5HpRGVhQ

The alleged rape victim Ayanna Jackson caught lying numerous times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5wp9RLit4

Tupac was a Christian and he stood up for his faith and he didn't want to be type casted as a Muslim thug. Alot of Black American Muslims get converted from prison and the rest seem to be converted from college university cults of the Freemasonry Illuminati Boule.

Over and over again Tupac showed through symbolism he was a Christian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by TemplarLandry: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
I dedicate “Only God Can Judge Me” to all Tu Pac fans.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tupac Shakur was just an industrial puppet, acting the thug scripts that was written by the Elites.

All those celebrities, don't freak me again.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:
Tupac Shakur was just an industrial puppet, acting the thug scripts that was written by the Elites.

All those celebrities, don't freak me again.

I agree all of them are used as puppets until they refuse to play a role that troubles their conscious and any sign of independence from a celebrity usually leads to their demise in some way.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by donbachi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Starin through my rearview
Just looking back at the world
Through another level
Starin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

I agree all of them are used as puppets until they refuse to play a role that troubles their conscious and any sign of independence from a celebrity usually leads to their demise in some way.

Just compare 2pacolyplse Now to All Eyez On Me. Tupac always kept it real, no matter what, but there are a couple of lines in his first album that some would consider hypocrisy. "The grammys and American music shows love-vendor us like hoes"-Well, he was at the 1996 grammys.
Just like Eminem said "Grammy is worthless, after selling himself to won more than 5 " cheesy

"The American dream, though it seems like its attainable they pulling your sleeve, don't believe cause it'll strangle ya"-Well he was living the american dream, and in a way, foreshadowed his death.
Just look at "krazy " he knew he was a sacrifice.

The main reason for killing is that they can't control him and he was such a talkative, least I forgot he was GEMINI.
cheesy No damn secret, always spilling out the 🍵

9 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by incandescentena: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
My problem is that Indomie generations like helinuesss that dont know him will want to comment on the topic

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
He might be a Christian but he was obviously a not born again

7 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Just compare 2pacolyplse Now to All Eyez On Me. Tupac always kept it real, no matter what, but there are a couple of lines in his first album that some would consider hypocrisy. "The grammys and American music shows love-vendor us like hoes"-Well, he was at the 1996 grammys.

"The American dream, though it seems like its attainable they pulling your sleeve, don't believe cause it'll strangle ya"-Well he was living the american dream, and in a way, foreshadowed his death.
Just look at "krazy " he knew he was a sacrifice.

The main reason is that he was such a talkative, least I forgot he was GEMINI.
cheesy No damn secret, always spilling out the 🍵

Very tragic, Tupac did what he was meant to do which is be an example to how evil the Iluminati is. He was a revolutionary to many struggling people all over the world the oppressed play his songs.

14 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
angry
illicit:
He might be a Christian but he was obviously a not born again

He was a Christian at least Tupac tried to be. I do not like to judge too harshly because Tupac's ultimate judgement is with God for his successes and failures.

11 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

Very tragic, Tupac did what he was meant to do which is be an example to how evil the Iluminati is. He was a revolutionary to many struggling people all over the world the oppressed play his songs.

Tupac had a genuine cause, and embraced his heart fully in order for him to speak about the struggle his people were facing by the authoritarians that would pick on anyone with a darker skin shade, and throw them in a cold cell somewhere for just looking suspicious.

He was charismatic and yet common enough to reach numerous of ppl with his words, spirit and energy.
I do think he knew his time was limited. He knew they were coming for him, as do most celebs who are killed.

11 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:
angry

He was a Christian at least Tupac tried to be. I do not like to judge too harshly because Tupac's ultimate judgement is with God for his successes and failures.

This is not about judgement, this is about the lifestyle that he portrayed

It was violent and didn't end well for him

4 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:
angry

When Pac went to jail for the r*pe charge he spent all his money on lawyers and everything so he was broke all while having the #1 record while he's jail. He had no choice to sign with deathrow and suge knight. When he released All eyes on me I remember him saying (in an interview) he's just doing this record just for the mainstream appeal but he had a plan tho. He basically dumb downed his music so everyone and anyone could relate to his words and what he was speakin'. His plan was to preach knowledge and what the government is really doing to all Americans. But the government didn't want to see another black messiah rise from the ghettos (like what they did to bob marley) and destroy everything they did (see cointelpro).
http://www.newblackmaninexile.net/2015/09/the-fbis-untold-war-against-tupac.html

8 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
illicit:

Tupac had no father growing up. Every dictator in the world who was crazy violent that I've studied had one thing in common, no father. Their fathers were either killed or abandoned them.

5 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
illicit:

Yes, he was forced. And not only him.
Those in control of the Music Industry kill off any musicians if they begin to promote unity, love, for speaking out against them or simply to keep them silent from what they already knew. Then just to add fuel to the fire, they make money off of their deaths.

Just like Juice Wrld

I think that's what Kanye was talking about the some months ago , they let him in music but wouldn't let him in fashion. he was starting to rebel so they took him down,but now nigga don maintain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

Tupac had a genuine cause, and embraced his heart fully in order for him to speak about the struggle his people were facing by the authoritarians that would pick on anyone with a darker skin shade, and throw them in a cold cell somewhere for just looking suspicious.

He was charismatic and yet common enough to reach numerous of ppl with his words, spirit and energy.
I do think he knew his time was limited. He knew they were coming for him, as do most celebs who are killed.

The Illuminati killed Tupac and all the people who hurt him were black people the ones who he fought for. Its short sighted to blame white people even if implied. Do you know that Emiem's favorite rapper is Tupac? Bosnia and Afghan boys play Tupac when they are fighting oppression.

17 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

When Pac went to jail for the r*pe charge he spent all his money on lawyers and everything so he was broke all while having the #1 record while he's jail. He had no choice to sign with deathrow and suge knight. When he released All eyes on me I remember him saying (in an interview) he's just doing this record just for the mainstream appeal but he had a plan tho. He basically dumb downed his music so everyone and anyone could relate to his words and what he was speakin'. His plan was to preach knowledge and what the government is really doing to all Americans. But the government didn't want to see another black messiah rise from the ghettos (like what they did to bob marley) and destroy everything they did (see cointelpro).
http://www.newblackmaninexile.net/2015/09/the-fbis-untold-war-against-tupac.html

Yes he was a threat to the New World Order and Tupac knew not to embrace Islam because they are leading the New World Order. I don't understand why though yet it's true Islam is all out going at Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Religion lolzgrin

I LAUGHED SO HARD FOR THOSE THAT FOLLOW RELIGION.
Illuminati didn't free Christianity too

Just look at the most respected Catholic figure =pope Francis and the occult organization called Catholic.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/is-the-pope-a-satanic-person.9160/page-4

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:
Religion lolzgrin

I LAUGHED SO HARD FOR THOSE THAT FOLLOW RELIGION.
Illuminati didn't free Christianity too

Just look at the most respected Catholic figure =pope Francis and the occult organization called Catholic.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/is-the-pope-a-satanic-person.9160/page-4

The Pope Francis is a Jesuit and their orgins is with the Moors. The Jesuits killed many Christians and took revenge against the French kingdom by toppling it for outlawing the Jesuits.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Islam has a war against Christians and it's even in the United States many of us are targets of Muslim mobs who work with Catholic Jesuit groups.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

The Pope Francis is a Jesuit and their orgins is with the Moors. The Jesuits killed many Christians and took revenge against the French kingdom by toppling it for outlawing the Jesuits.

Just go to this and see for yourself
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/is-the-pope-a-satanic-person.9160/page-3

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/is-the-pope-a-satanic-person.9160/page-3

Pope Francis is not a Catholic he is a Jesuit. They violently took over the church during the inquisition removing all rivals from high positions within the church. All the pedophile priests are Jesuits and many bishops have repeatively said so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/is-the-pope-a-satanic-person.9160/

Religion destruction of humanity .."Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false ,and by the ruler as useful". By Lucius Anneus Seneca.
cheesycheesycheesy

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mi3TN3PSGkg2/

2 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

The Muslims and Jesuits are secret allies. There is just as much more pedophilia in Islam as the Jesuit order.

https://www.nairaland.com/7659254/islamic-influence-jesuit-origins

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by myyansh68(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingpharamond:

Pope Francis is not a Catholic he is a Jesuit. They violently took over the church during the inquisition removing all rivals from high positions within the church. All the pedophile priests are Jesuits and many bishops have repeatively said so.

But still have billions of Christian followers ..Now who's the lost sheep?

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
myyansh68:

But still have billions of Christian followers ..Now who's the lost sheep?

People are retarded that's why Jesus said, Forgive them father for they know not what they do. People spy for the evil ones and think what they are doing is patriotic and even noble to God.

1 Like

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by JeffreyJunior: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's funny how people blame an imaginary cult somewhere for killing someone who already condemned himself to death by the lifestyle he chose.

There were and still are gang related violence amongst blacks in America and Tupac as well as Biggie were just another casualties.

Those boys were barely young adults but they lived and died by the guns. The state might have also tried to quench the growing gangsterism back then by taking out the two figureheads. Case closed.

Yea, Bob Marley's death could be apportioned some meaning but no very clear meaning yet.

5 Likes

Re: Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) by Kingpharamond: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
It's funny how people blame an imaginary cult somewhere for killing someone who already condemned himself to death by the lifestyle he chose.

There were and still are gang related violence amongst blacks in America and Tupac as well as Biggie were just another casualties.

Those boys were barely young adults but they lived and died by the guns. The state might have also tried to quench the growing gangsterism back then by taking out the two figureheads. Case closed.

Yea, Bob Marley's death could be apportioned some meaning but no very clear meaning yet.

YesTupac made a huge mistake joining gang activity but where was he going to turn for security and protection? Tupac was hated by police for shooting two cops and he was branded a cop hater? No police officer was going to provide security for him. His situation was really out of control and Tupac had a feeling that he would die soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do People Fear Pregnancy, But Not Sex? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Guys, Do You Really Despise Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.