Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,703 members, 7,847,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now (1565 Views)

Dollar Is Now 790 Photo / Any Igbo Person Suporting Ipob/esn/ugm Is A Big Fool / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by boltwings: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
See ehn we are heading to a point when naira would no longer have value. Even #5000 bread would not be able to feed one person. Tinubu has successfully crashed the naira, this means doom.

As it stands now, even if Peter Obi reclaims his mandate, it will be very difficult for a good man like Peter Obi to fix the mess in the economy caused by Tinubu wrong decisions in less than 2 month. Tinubu is already worst than Buhari in less than 2 month.

If you can see what I can see....if you have good foresight, you would see it clearly from his first 2 weeks that he is taking Nigeria to abyss.

Nigeria is sinking faster than I could imagine.

That's what you get as a country when you give a criminal president select power, he would take all advice and implement it immediately as long as you promise him that you won't remove him as president (international powers). The suffering go reach everybody. De thing de vex me now so badly because Nigerians who really wanted the country to be good and succeed, are also suffering from the decision of few corrupt politicians who forced in Tinubu as president. The worst that angers me the most is seeing the poor masses supporting failure because the failure or criminal is from their tribe.

To those who thinks dollar price does not affect them, be informed today and clear your ignorance. Listen to me, Dollar affects you in every way, even down to the woman that fries akara in the street.

Tinubu is a doom.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by ClearFlair: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:
Your parents are fooool
Your generation will continue to be a failure, you shall be faced with negative things in your life.

How can a sane person open a threat only to abuse the president? When DSS reason your matter now, you'll start crying.

A hateful and sad soul

Get out. Na only threat una sabi.

APC has been a failure since 2015. Keep supporting rubbish

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Ttalk: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
ClearFlair:

Get out.

Those that rely on importing fake products are the one responsible for weak naira. When your Pandora failure was busy importing foreign wine, pastes, toothpick and all form of jargons that the country can produce, your dumb mind didn't tell you that it would weaken the Naira.

Just dey there they expose your stupidity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by XerXers: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:

Those that rely on importing fake products are the one responsible for weak naira. When your Pandora failure was busy importing foreign wine, pastes, toothpick and all form of jargons that the country can produce, your dumb mind didn't tell you that it would weaken the Naira.

Continue voting nonesense and be looking for excuses

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
The people cursing the op have still not explained why naira is 790 with the "genius" tinubu

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Pierohandsome: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
I was telling them that dollar will soon hit #1000 latest by December.

You don't float a currency in an importing nation , and in an unstable economy. Tinubu is removing subsidy that government does for the masses and make you pay for it. Fuel, education, now fx. Nigerians will suffer badly under Tinubu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
He is here to finish Nigeria kwata kwata

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
We all know TINUBU will be a failure. Not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by sukar886: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:
Your parents are fooool
Your generation will continue to be a failure, you shall be faced with negative things in your life.

How can a sane person open a threat only to abuse the president? When DSS reason your matter now, you'll start crying.

A hateful and sad soul
Tinubu son wey hunger the kill, I hail ooo, must you call his parents , you are enjoying this country abi.. weldone oooo

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Ventura1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
No official price
Call it, market price, based on demand and supply.
boltwings:
See ehn we are heading to a point when naira would no longer have value. Even #5000 bread would not be able to feed one person. Tinubu has successfully crashed the naira, this means doom.

As it stands now, even if Peter Obi reclaims his mandate, it will be very difficult for a good man like Peter Obi to fix the mess in the economy caused by Tinubu wrong decisions in less than 2 month. Tinubu is already worst than Buhari in less than 2 month.

If you can see what I can see....if you have good foresight, you would see it clearly from his first 2 weeks that he is taking Nigeria to abyss.

That's what you get as a country when you give a criminal president select power, he would take all advice and implement it immediately as long as you promise him that you won't remove him as president (international powers). The suffering go reach everybody. De thing de vex me now so badly because Nigerians who really wanted the country to be good and succeed, are also suffering from the decision of few corrupt politicians who forced in Tinubu as president. The worst that angers me the most is seeing the poor masses supporting failure because the failure or criminal is from their tribe.

To those who thinks dollar price does not affect them, be informed today and clear your ignorance. Listen to me, Dollar affects you in every way, even down to the woman that fries akara in the street.

Tinubu is a doom.
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Danisaint112(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Before Baba Bulaba got into power I always knew he would be a failure. The lie him and his supporters sold well is that he (Tinubu) built Lagos.

Argh! They really deceived the gullible with that line.

Many fools fell for it and went on to vote for the same APC that is killing them to rescue them because they feel he would somehow perform some magic in a government where same set of thieves will be reinforced.

Common sense is indeed not common at all.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by jerk: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
boltwings:

Tinubu is a doom.
The writing was on the wall for all to see but tribalism and selfishness was more important to them.
Very soon they will start abusing him as they did to Buhari but we are still in genesis. The dollar will definitely hit 2000 in this administration unless the judiciary do something on time.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by ojesymsym: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
The promise was to have a single currency so that both rich and poor will get at a single rate. Not that the rich will get at 419 naira and regular folks get at 775 naira.

As long as everyone gets it at the same rate, then we can now know the real level of the dollar.

China will give an arm and a leg to have an exchange rate like this but US non go gree. Folks should start thinking of what to export rather than join the band wagon of those whose only stock in trade is to complain.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Gboom: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Importers of goods that can be easily manufactured in Nigeria will soon cry when import restriction is placed on those goods to balance trade and increase the nation's GDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Brek: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Can't wait for Nigeria to break up
Since I live with foolish idiots supporting tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Ttalk: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Brek:

You don't have to wait, go and carry hammer to break it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by EmeeNaka: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
APC will crumble.
Tinubu has set himself up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Lovelive: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rule 2

Ttalk:
Your parents are fooool

A hateful and sad soul

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by APCNig: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
What would we call the people that gave birth to you then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by sapele914(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
boltwings:

Tinubu is a doom.
Please shut the fuckery up, nonsense incoherent Wailer.
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by sapele914(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
EmeeNaka:
APC will crumble.
Tinubu has set himself up.
Stop smoking dope, it is clear that it is affecting your sense of logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by sapele914(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Brek:
Calling you a Mumu will be an injustice to Mumus.
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by ganisucks(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
boltwings:
See ehn we are head.

I think it's courteous and sensible to respect our elders. We may disagree with them, and their ideas. That is logical. But we should respect them.
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Styluss: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
How about those who needs to travel out and no access to forex? You didnt see the news of Nigerians in UK struggling because of that shallow decision?
You dont have any iota of sense on you

Ttalk:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Johans2023: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:
Your parents are fooool

A hateful and sad soul
where are those DSS when terrorist killed 30 young men in Benue and plateau? Are you telling us that DSS work is just to arrest opposition?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Johans2023: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
I said it. You are free to steal election but you can never be able to steal governance.
I believe everybody is feeling the heat.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yet..some stupid people still support tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by ezechi242: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:

when them say make una dey think before responding to people una no go hear word, tell me the country that doesnt import, ODE LIKE U, dont they educate you zombies in your watsapp group at all?

the US and Uk, are all big importers of foreign goods, but i know your dumb ass doesnt know bout that, ok where is the power, security or enabling evironment that will attract foreign investment to this country because those are what drives the economy of a nation and also the forex....instead your APC has finished the little thing binding the country.

do you know the number of indegenous businesses your party has destroyed out of high magnitude of corruption inbeded in your evil party.?

or was it OBI that chased all the foreign companies out of Nigeria in the last 8 years?, you guys just keep talking like morons anytime you log out of your watsapp group.....ABEG SHIFT

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Kukutenla: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ttalk:
Your parents are fooool

A hateful and sad soul
But you guys entered street to abuse a sitting president in 2012. You even stoned him in Kano and no one called DSS on you guys.
Such hypocrisy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Validated: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria is finished. Those who were hailing him in June have all gone underground 🚇.

Wait until new fuel imported at $770 lands, "On your mandate people" will suffer.

$1 will hit N1200 before December 2023.
All my tenants are already on notice to vacate by December 2023, because the current rentals will be useless.

I pity salary earners and pensioner, their stipends would not afford 3 meals.
Re: Tinubu Is A Big Fool. Dollar Is Officially $1=#790 Now by Brek: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
sapele914:
Calling you a Mumu will be an injustice to Mumus.
Continue wailing and crying
Next time don't vote for a stupid president and expect gifts

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hope The Yorubas That Supported Tinubu Out Of Spite For Igbos Are Enjoying / NEPA: No More Blackout, 1986 Deadline (throwback) / Dangote Started With Jetfuel And Diesel Because The Price Is Above 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.