Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund (13031 Views)

Image Of Infrastructure Used To Campaign For Tinubu From Indonesia - Daily Trust / Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Bashir El-Rufai Condemns The Decay Of Infrastructure In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Didijiji: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Record breaker

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Mendy101: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has a master plan.

His strategy towards issues may be delayed, but be rest assured it will top-notch and effective.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always invested so much time into planning, cos once he gets rolling, he is unstoppable. People who built the great pyramids of Egypt used same strategy.
dey dey believe nonsense, una eye never clear, them don share their own money since, still increase salary you dey here dey believe in delay

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Creeza(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
"Na statistics we go chop??

Ah Obi, Obi, Obi!

Importer and exporter " - Cornfused Agbado Master

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Rhassidy360: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2023
theophorus:
Oshey!
Now you are talking.

Abeg Heavy investment in infrastructure ooo.
Roads, Hospitals, etc...
since how many years them done de do this your road, How many Govt hospital de your area way de work normal, when you sick na govt hospital u de go. Yimu

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Uchesis: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
They keep deceiving us with big big grammar. Fuel will hit 1k before september

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2023
cjudy:

Suffer never tire you. This is the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. We have fools who support the leader base of ethic or party. Bigots. The suffer go reach all of you.
seun, him wish me bad based on say I dey support my uncle Asiwaju... So therefore it will not be wrong if I say that the surfering he wished me will go back to him and his generation... Amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Rhassidy360: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
cjudy:

Suffer never tire you. This is the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. We have fools who support the leader base of ethic or party. Bigots. The suffer go reach all of you.
You think say na everybody de okay for this country. Just don’t stress ur self just de look o

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by phemmie06(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Until the implementation, I won't take this serious
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Creeza(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
seun, him wish me bad based on say I dey support my uncle Asiwaju... So therefore it will not be wrong if I say that the surfering he wished me will go back to him and his generation... Amen...
you never-see-anything-a-thon

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by 07kjb: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2023
We await implementation,we have been hearing things like this
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by janvier27(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Good move. It's long I heard anything like savings from FAAC.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by phemmie06(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2023
The money that has been butchered before received

beelon1020:
This is for the masses o!
Make una no pocket this one too...
Abeg let the poor feed o!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by MrBONE2(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2023
grin
PortHarcourtcit:
President TINUBU is the greatest of all time... Long live the president...

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Babastrong(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2023
Tinubu/can/never/satisfy/Obidafts. we/see/them/crying/at/every/news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by MTNnews: 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Only fools n lunatic claim obi saved a dim when the governor he appointed personally held a press conference telling the entire world he left him only debt

kettykings:
Truth be told, Nigerians are the most gullible people on the face of the earth. Can you hear him about statutory deduction and savings now , please go and check his reaction when he was told obi saved several millions of dollars and billions of naira in Anambra
sonnie10:
I still remember when they mocked Peter Obi, saying that the Federal gov is not a savings account.,
Now they are employing the same model of savings as PO suggested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Creeza:
you never-see-anything-a-thon
baby boy... What do you know... U will wail and cry for the next eight years with your Biafra or nothing cum obingo stolen manhood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutenla: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2023
ryloy:

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1682132322462605318
Mtcheew. How many support funds are you going to be approving Ogbeni.
Your so- called student loan, where is it?
Yet you're approving another audio fund to loot.
Seems this man has no concrete plan except to hide under audio approval of funds to states.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutenla: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2023
MTNnews:
Only fools n lunatic claim obi saved a dim when the governor he appointed personally held a press conference telling the entire world he left him only debt

Suegbe. So it's Obi did not save now. Not that he was saving when Anambra was not developed.
You APC supporters are mad. You only have no one to tell you

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by ofwest47(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2023
Tinubu has a good system plans for the masses but how will the true operations of these systems be monitored by him as we know what the officials to carry up the programmes are likely to do to kill the operations.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Kukutenla: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2023
In all these, no mention of minimum wage anymore.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Sharpsharp00123: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
kettykings:
Truth be told, Nigerians are the most gullible people on the face of the earth. Can you hear him about statutory deduction and savings now , please go and check his reaction when he was told obi saved several millions of dollars and billions of naira in Anambra
must u igbos complain

Y don’t u always see anything good in everything
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Savechild23: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Looting for tinubu, governors and their cronies
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by IkeAnumudu: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2023
limeta:
The new Infrastructure Fund will enable the States to intervene and invest in the critical areas of Transportation, including farm to market road improvements; Agriculture, encompassing livestock and ranching solutions; Health, with a focus on basic healthcare; Education, especially basic education; Power and Water Resources, that will improve economic competitiveness, create jobs and deliver economic prosperity for Nigerians.[b][/b]

Fools paradise

IPOB lunatic and lifetime wailer identified.

May your wailing never ever stop!
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by saintrow1: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Mtcheww

Enemy of progress
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by saintrow1: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2023
TinubuGoQuench:
Presidiot Tilumbu the drug criminal.

$1 is now NGN860

Tufiakwa!!!

Bastard drug criminal

You have 8 good years to cry
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by Dsimmer: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Wow. I love this.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by MTNnews: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
What is developed in Anambra
Can you even read the rubbish you wrote

Kukutenla:

Suegbe. So it's Obi did not save now. Not that he was saving when Anambra was not developed.
You APC supporters are mad. You only have no one to tell you
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by ClearFlair: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has a master plan.

His strategy towards issues may be delayed, but be rest assured it will top-notch and effective.

His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has always invested so much time into planning, cos once he gets rolling, he is unstoppable. People who built the great pyramids of Egypt used same strategy.

You're not a real person
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by yang(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2023
I expect this action to be challenged at the supreme.court

It is illegal and unconstitutional for the Fed Govt to withhold Revenue accrued from federating units and claiming the establishment of a fund under whatever guise

For recall, all revenue must be shared according to an established formula by federating units ( fed Govt state and local government)

Anything short of this is illegal

The excuse of inflation and exchange rate depreciation holds no water, they can share revenue in dollars to avoid this as advocated by Henry Boyo

It's even more worrisome they're creating a fund to be administered by a well known Thief called Tinubu that is illegal under the law

The whole charade is designed to cripple states and local governments and make them serfs of the federal government, this is not true fédération

The federal government should stop trying to align it's politics and policies with that of other federating units thy should be left on their own to design and execute policies as they see fit

Again this action is illegal and unconstitutional and should be challenged at the supreme court

Not even the governors have the power to approve the non distribution of the money saved from the fuel subsidy removal to federating units

These monies belong to people in the states and local governments who deserves local services and increased payment of salaries and pensions to deal with inflation. The increase of salaries pensions and provisions of public services in states and local governments will be crippled if this revenue is held back by the federal government
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by justking(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2023
These savings will complement the efforts of the Infrastructure Support Fund (ISF) and other existing and planned fiscal measures, all aimed at ensuring that the subsidy removal translates into tangible improvements in the lives and living standards of Nigerians.
Re: President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund by cjudy(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Even Seun don tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits An Orphanage In Edo State - Photos / "Fed Govt Will Redirect $800m Palliatives Cash" - Dapo Abiodun / FG To Harmonise Citizens’ Data, Ends Multiple ID Registration — Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.