Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,310 members, 7,846,375 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Best Way To Survive In Nigeria As At Now Is To Get Paid Weekly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Way To Survive In Nigeria As At Now Is To Get Paid Weekly (152 Views)

It Is Difficult For A Terrorist To Survive In Nigeria - CDS, Christopher Musa / Amaechitapes Trends In Nigeria As Omokri Releases New Audio / Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Survive In Nigeria As At Now Is To Get Paid Weekly by trevorlinda: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Good Day N'Lander's I have something to share with you guys.

Please pardon my typographic error.

The best way to survive in Nigeria as at now is to get paid weekly.

I read an article on how people survive in Nigeria with N40k salary the link is below

My concern is that we get paid monthly, in order to make we stay financial buoyant is to get paid weekly, this we allow the N40k salary to have N10k every week, he would plan himself/herself according to the weekly payout which is N10k.

In my suggestion if FG can help us to convert our monthly payout to weekly payout, i believe thing we change for good, people who always go go broke when they received salary and they spent it all within two days, this help help them more to have money and to rely on another week payment.

What's your opinion

https://www.nairaland.com/7772011/38-years-old-40k-salary
Re: The Best Way To Survive In Nigeria As At Now Is To Get Paid Weekly by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2023
TINUBU is to be blamed for the monthly salary system in Nigeria today . Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Fight: Pay $130M, Or Go To Jail! Ibori New Palaver. / Ministerial Appointment: We Donโ€™t Want Square Pegs In Round Holes โ€“ Dr Mbamalu / Abia Local Govt Workers Pledge Support To Gov. Otti, Laud Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.