Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,605 members, 7,847,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve (782 Views)

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Osiki18(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Good day fellow nairalanders. I am preparing to go for service and I'd like to know which state is suitable in terms of standard of living, transport, house rent, hospitality and all.

Secondly, as a graduate of Linguistics and communication Studies, where would be preferable for PPA between a radio station (I already worked as an intern) to teach in a school (I have taught primary students for a year and half) or an organization as a PR person.

Thirdly, what are the chances of them retaining me after service. Is it by competence?

My choices are between Ogun state, Oyo state and Akwa Ibom. Rivers State is out of the list because I have been here all my life.

Nlfpmod
Dominique
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Mozino007(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Osun state
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Osiki18(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Mozino007:
Osun state

Please why Osun state? I need reasons
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by yomi007k(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
1.You can serve any where so long as there is security.

One thing is that the high brow states eg abj,lag, ph may give opportunity but cost of living is also high.

I 2. Radio station will be better for you and I beleieve other states have radio stations too and you can easily save money.

3.Chance of being retained depends of different factors eg competence, vacancy, being an indigine. , connections etc

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by blazepascal(m): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2023
Come to East grin

1 Like

Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Mozino007(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2023
Osiki18:

Please why Osun state? I need reasons
Depends on what you are looking for…

1 Like

Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Osiki18(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
yomi007k:
1.You can serve any where so long as there is security.

One thing is that the high brow states eg abj,lag, ph may give opportunity but cost of living is also high.

I 2. Radio station will be better for you and I beleieve other states have radio stations too and you can easily save money.

3.Chance of being retained depends of different factors eg competence, vacancy, being an indigine. , connections etc

Wish you the best.

Thank you for your contribution
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Osiki18(f): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
blazepascal:
Come to East grin

Going to the East is not my plan
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Osiki18(f): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mozino007:
Depends on what you are looking for…

I want a conducive environment
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by Mozino007(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Osiki18:

I want a conducive environment
Osun is your best bet
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by DonMoga(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2023
Please I need assistance, am trying to login my dashboard, but it's telling me missed consecutive attendance..
Please what did it mean... I need answers...
Re: Help,I am in search of a nice State To Serve by darkmarky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Osun is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Has The Nysc Lost Irs Relevance / Workload Required Of A Corp Member In His Ppa--contribute / OGUN Pay December 2012 Alawee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.