Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter (29163 Views)

Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by chemicool: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
They can't do Emefiele anything. If he ever goes down, lots of head will fall alongside him.

..this is because he did lots of jobs for the dirtiest of the dirty politicians we have in Nigeria today. Buhari tops the list.
He's down already
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Almaigaa:

Kemi did not forge anything. Her problem was that, she did not attend the mandatory one year youth service. But Mmesoma, that 19 years old Woman is a World class CRIMINAL.

It's fraud to take a post when you did not complete service...That was why she was kicked out.

It's there any OLUWOLE fraud scheme anywhere else in Nigeria than your region?

Imagine OLUWOLE was in the East...you would have gone...due to severe and unbearable pain.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by BENEAMATA: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Abeg , i thought the news is about Obi ezekwesili , which one kon be mama Mmeseoma again for comments ? cheesy
Ayam . Not . Understanding .
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by oshonwambada: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
arejibadz:
so naira scarcity is not enough reason emefiele should be in jail
Is enough but why is DSS not charging him for that?
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Almaigaa: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

It's fraud to take a post when you did not complete service...That was why she was kicked out.

It's there any OLUWOLE fraud scheme anywhere else in Nigeria than your region?

Imagine OLUWOLE was in the East...you would have gone...due to severe and unbearable pain.

Where are those IGBO Lawyers who threaten to sue JAMB?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by orisa37: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
THANKS FOR 31/12/23 OF OUR SUPREME COURT.
UP TILL NOW, NO NEW NEW NAIRA REDESIGN. WE ARE STILL SPENDING AND SAVING UNFIT NAIRA NOTES.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Almaigaa:

Where are those IGBO Lawyers who threaten to sue JAMB?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh... is this muppish character...

Just wasted my time responding to you.

Enjoy your boring circus...
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Levels1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
jaybenugo:
Stop Embarrassing Yourselves, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter - Oby Ezekwesili Tells DSS

Former education minister, Obiageli Ezekwesili had asked the Department of State Services, DSS, to reveal the real reason for the arraignment of former Central Bank Governor, Godwin Emefiele at Lagos Federal High Court today, IGBERETV reports.

Oby wrote on her Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1683798549295689729?t=OHLwWavGNsX9xdIpQsOeeg&s=19

This ugly woman is so useless.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by williams2326(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Probably if Emefiele is remanded in prison, tomorrow we will hear that gun men attached the prison and he escaped
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Yestogood: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
They can't do Emefiele anything. If he ever goes down, lots of head will fall alongside him.

..this is because he did lots of jobs for the dirtiest of the dirty politicians we have in Nigeria today. Buhari tops the list.

Don't mind them.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Shattuck:
if it isn't personal why hasn't tinubu gone after the man who was emefiele's boss, why hasn't he arrested others in buhari's govt? No body can be fooled by this unless Apc resident attack dogs.

LoLz, you must be from Togo or something.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Lekan239(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
They got nothing against him...
No worries though...Emefiele is gonna beard the lion and come out victorious in all of this

emefiele is gonna come out strong... He is gonna weather the storm..

Look at Nigerians youth
Celebrating the Arrest of a man way he intentions na to reduce vote buying and corruption

Statistics show that N2.72 trillion out of the $3.26 trillion currency in circulation as of June 2022 was outside the vaults of commercial banks across the country...imagine that na about almost 85 percent

So with the introduction of that new naira note policy corruption would have been tackled as the exercise will bring the hoarded currency into the banking system
the new naira note was supposed to circulate to every nook and cranny of the country but greedy politicians like them tinubu connived and conspired with some bank managers to keep the money to themselves not only that some greedy Nigerians make the whole thing worse for us

We are doomed in this part of the Africa..before you quote me and think am from the east... let me shock you am from Edo state...a Bini to be precise...every sensible and rationale mind knows this fact about the naira redesign
but the truth is anything u people support always fails or always the wrong things

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Almaigaa: 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

Oh... is this muppish character...

Just wasted my time responding to you.

Enjoy your boring circus...

Kikikikikiki, the thing pain Okoro well well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Chucks13: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

Hypocrite know when to reign in...

Do I really care about your bullshit post?
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chucks13:

Do I really care about your bullshit post?

Most hypocrites are shameless and don't care about what they say.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by SaLongs1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
arejibadz:
so naira scarcity is not enough reason emefiele should be in jail
I am only angry that they didn't break his wicked bald head.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by lapintoz: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Of course the only kind of matter that ugly Anty Obi will be foaming for mouth on top.....any other IPOB matter, you no go hear pem!

Mumu academia.....

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by nedekid: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
What goes around comes around.
Tomorrow it may be the DG dss turn.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Miafi42r: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cfr

Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Arabk25: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
If emiefule goes buhari is going down with him so he goes nowhere bitter truth
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Arabk25: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
post=124651991:
Obiageli don drop quote...
This woman and Pandora have never for once talked against anything IPOB.
Bunch of hypocrites and terrorists supporters.

Quote :
We wondered why Ezekwesili β€œretreated to the background or lost her voice while IPOB supporters were violently molesting, attacking and jeopardising the lives of indigenes and non-indigenes.

β€œHer hypocritical and timid silence, while Kanu’s IPOB supporters were engaged in lawlessness and recklessness in violation of his bail conditions, is a burden on her credibility as a national crusader who should be courageous to condemn criminality.
Mugu what is the full meaning of ipob and what has these people done to you will will she even speak about them negatively
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Fugazy2023: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

Fugazy2023:
This olosho woman again πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
There is no way this woman can make sense to me again

This was you insulting someone's mother....

When he returned same to you..

.then you are reporting that person to be banned, while you smile to the bank..

No be juju be that smiley

His she your mother or there mother? Don't you igbos insult Tinubu unapologetically? Isn't Tinubu someone's father?

One guy have been banned already and that same guy you quoted would be banned. I don't have time to be insulting people on NL again. You insult me directly, I report you and your account banned. Simple
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by stanbright(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
post=124651991:
Obiageli don drop quote...
This woman and Pandora have never for once talked against anything IPOB.
Bunch of hypocrites and terrorists supporters.

Quote :
We wondered why Ezekwesili β€œretreated to the background or lost her voice while IPOB supporters were violently molesting, attacking and jeopardising the lives of indigenes and non-indigenes.

β€œHer hypocritical and timid silence, while Kanu’s IPOB supporters were engaged in lawlessness and recklessness in violation of his bail conditions, is a burden on her credibility as a national crusader who should be courageous to condemn criminality.
She asked a question and you are talking about IPOB,what is the relationship?
Sometimes you talk like a house rat
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

His she your mother or there mother? Don't you igbos insult Tinubu unapologetically? Isn't Tinubu someone's father?

Then bear it, since it is 50-50

Wanting the MOD to banned him and leave you is deceitful and crazy.
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Fugazy2023: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

Then bear it, since it is 50-50

Wanting the MOD to banned him and leave you is deceitful and crazy.

Your opinion. It's my choice to agree with you or not and I CHOSE to disagree.
That's my choice
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Your opinion. It's my choice to agree with you or not and I CHOSE to disagree.
That's my choice

If you check, they have also asked that you be banned, for insults... cheesy
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Fugazy2023: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Cooly100:

If you check, they have also asked that you be banned, for insults... cheesy

Did I insult anyone directly on NL? Show me proof
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by Cooly100: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Did I insult anyone directly on NL? Show me proof

Where you insulted directly?

Show the proof?
Re: Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter by 2016easy2017: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
So this idiot Eze is can still talk after hidding all these while??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.