Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,605 members, 7,830,838 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped (325 Views)

My Niece Has Been Kidnapped On Her Way To ABSU! / My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / FCE Osiele Student Shot By Policeman Who Just Felt Like Shooting Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Former provost Federal college of education has been kidnapped along Abeokuta Ibadan expressway right Olodo area, Odeda Local government,Securities needed please, pls tag the right authority, he's a father to me please,

Former Provost Fce Osiele, Dr Ayodele Adetayo Ajayi has just been kidnapped few minutes ago please repost
@dapoabiodunmfr
@sfojoemmanuela
@ogsgofficial
@nigeriapoliceforce

Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by Phranx1: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Eyah! Nawah o!
Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by seborrhic: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
So sad but in situations like this first thing you have to do is try and stay calm,though not easy.The essence of staying calm is to allow you take objective decisions.
(2)Next try calling his line to see if it would go through and maybe hear from whosoever kidnap him,but most importantly to confirm he is still alive.
(3)Report to the nearest police station while ensuring your phone and those of family members are on because the kidnappers may try calling any family contact on his phone.
After doing the above,stay calm,pray and ensure you and family members stay by their phones.
Hopefully,the situation will get resolved by his safe release within the next 24hours or less.
Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by Zonefree(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fake news.

There's no insecurity in SW. SW is third most secured regions in the world.

cool

1 Like

Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by BigbamoAYO(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pls hellllllllp
Zonefree:
Fake news.

There's no insecurity in SW. SW is third most secured regions in the world.

cool
Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by markidoo(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
If Dem get mind kidnap dibia, who be VC
Re: Former Provost Fce Osiele Has Just Been Kidnapped by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
He was kidnapped by Yoruba terrorist group Amotekun....

Let's see how Tinubu will beg his brotherz to release that one.

Southwest with terrorists.

Insecurity has overwhelmed the Yoruba's after breeding terrorists to destroy properties belonging to Igbo's. See the result now.

I don't pity them at call. You brought this upon yourselves. We warned them abi?

(1) (Reply)

"Angel Of Death" Nurse Lucy Letby Guilty Of Murdering Seven Babies / Can Someone Enlighten Me On This / Verydarkman Exposes WOMEN Of This Generation, But Who Exactly Is Saidaboj? Iyabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.