Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,220 members, 7,833,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

State Without Ministerial Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Without Ministerial Nominee (1148 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Isa Pantai Biography: Ministerial Nominee, What You Should Know About Him / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Without Ministerial Nominee by IamANigerianMan: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2023
(1) Kogi
(2) Zamfara
(3) Plateau
(4) Bayelsa
(5)Adamawa
(6) Lagos
(7) Yobe
(coolKano
(9) Gombe
(10) Osun state

If APC is arguing in the court that FCT is a state then Tinubu has to norminate minister from FCT
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Mozino007(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2023
Sha no enter market 🙏

5 Likes

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by talented321: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2023
Kwara, I didn't see anyone representing that state
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by ibechris(m): 7:49am On Jul 28, 2023
Oyetola is from Osun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Access03(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:

Legal luminary, Chief Lateef Fagbemi SAN
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by opera1(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
(1) Kogi
(2) Zamfara
(3) Plateau
(4) Bayelsa
(5)Adamawa
(6) Lagos
(7) Yobe
(coolKano
(9) Gombe
(10) Osun state

If APC is arguing in the court that FCT is a state then Tinubu has to norminate minister from FCT

Stop crying.... Goto court.

3 Likes

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Access03:

Legal luminary, Chief Lateef Fagbemi SAN
ok thanks, I earlier saw Gbemisola Saraki but didn't see her on the final list

1 Like

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by IamANigerianMan: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2023
opera1:

Stop crying.... Goto court.
No I am not going to court, I am weeping for Nigerian youth like you ..Nigeria is the only country on Earth that the law does not work, continue clapping hand for them, the people in the hands of bandit, kidnapper and Boko Haram today praised Buhari more than this.

1 Like

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Depriest2020: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2023
More list is expected.

1 Like

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by rtdCivilservant: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

No I am not going to court, I am weeping for Nigerian youth like you ..Nigeria is the only country on Earth that the law does not work, continue clapping hand for them, the people in the hands of bandit, kidnapper and Boko Haram today praised Buhari more than this.
Why do u people always like to complain over everything? Why always wishing for someone u perceive as enemy to go wrong? What point are u trying to make here, even when the president said that more names are coming. Listen, all agents of the devil must die in this country, all those that do not wish the country well, just because things did not go the way they wanted must also die.

1 Like

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by JealousCobra(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
(1) Kogi
(2) Zamfara
(3) Plateau
(4) Bayelsa
(5)Adamawa
(6) Lagos
(7) Yobe
(coolKano
(9) Gombe
(10) Osun state

Forget government magic, in a subsequent time Tinubu will replace some states with Lagos,Kano and Osun, probably to Anambra, Enugu and Abia.

Deceit and to eliminate the "dots" is the game ✌️😎
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Jking20(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Osun has a minister oga
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by Britishpea: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

This will follow you to your future. Just watch and see. I haven’t seen a leader,today, who was like most of you youths while he was also a youth. You are so dumb, clueless, lack intelligence and incoherent.
It takes unproductiveness of the mind to create senseless posts.
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by IamANigerianMan: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Britishpea:

This will follow you to your future. Just watch and see. I haven’t seen a leader,today, who was like most of you youths while he was also a youth. You are so dumb, clueless, lack intelligence and incoherent.
It takes unproductiveness of the mind to create senseless posts.
I am not going to mediocre
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by b3llo(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
Lateef Fagbemi SAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by mrvitalis(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
(1) Kogi
(2) Zamfara
(3) Plateau
(4) Bayelsa
(5)Adamawa
(6) Lagos
(7) Yobe
(coolKano
(9) Gombe
(10) Osun state

Kwankwaso is from Kano abi he no follow?
Re: State Without Ministerial Nominee by SledgeHammerer: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
ok thanks, I earlier saw Gbemisola Saraki but didn't see her on the final list

Fake list

(1) (Reply)

Is it OK For Nigerians To Start Printing Certificates From Business Centers? / Did President Tinubu Make His Speech On Budget Presentation Off Head / Presidential Grants And Loans: FG Receives 80,000 Applications In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.