Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,084 members, 7,842,103 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music (291 Views)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya Hooks Up With Ike At Davido's Music Video Shoot (video) . / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music by ILEMUDA(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2023
Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Songs Over 'Blasphemous Music Video', Threatens To Sanction Defaulters

The announcer added that the ban was as a result of Davido’s "blasphemous act against their religion.

"Anybody who knows someone who pasted Davido's picture in his shop, he should quickly remove and burn it.

“Playing Davido's music, video or sharing it is prohibited in Kano phone centres. Anybody found listening to his song will be sanctioned "

Re: Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music by phorget(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Religion of piss!

1 Like

Re: Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 29, 2023
I repeat do not intentionally trigger people and tell them how to react, Davido is foolish for doing what he did. I'll always speak the truth
Re: Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music by frazee: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2023
This is the height of iberiberism... as in, is their no other issue bothering this species of human?
Like seriously, it's only the poor and the ignorant wey carry this thing for head.... we dance unavailable for club last night even Khalid n hussein rock... trumpet blow make we go rest abeg
Re: Kano Market Leader Bans Traders From Listening To Davido's Music by Realtord43: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
IconicR:
I repeat do not intentionally trigger people and tell them how to react, Davido is foolish for doing what he did. I'll always speak the truth
So you actually supported deborah been killed then?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Feminism Ruin Your Marriage” Lady Gives Unsolicited Advice To Toyin / Tinubu Bans Asari Dokubo From Visiting Him At The Presidential Villa. Bola Ahm / Asake Is A Star That Has Been Born-Don Jazzy Compares Asake To Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.