Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

You Can Make 5 Figures As A Writer ( Proven Steps) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Make 5 Figures As A Writer ( Proven Steps) (112 Views)

How To Launch Your Own Online Class & Start Making 5 Figures Weekly, From Home. / Making 6 Figures As A Student / List Of 5 Figures Job That Requires Little Or No Education Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make 5 Figures As A Writer ( Proven Steps) by christscribe: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
In the past, writing was often perceived as an unrewarding, monotonous, and seemingly dead-end profession.

I distinctly recall the moment I shared my aspiration to study Journalism and pursue a career as a writer with my Dad. His reaction was quite remarkable.

He inquired, "Can you name any writer or author who has achieved wealth?"

Having no concrete answer to his question, I eventually chose to follow his path and studied FINANCE at college.

However, the love for creative writing had been ingrained in me long before I came into this world. Consequently, I find myself continuously drawn back to the art of writing.

Today, I am one of those individuals who have turned their home into a workspace, embracing a more relaxed and flexible approach to work.

I enjoy writing from the comfort of my bed or couch, taking calls while cooking, and even assisting my child with his math assignments.

If you share this laid-back work style, then this information is for you.

On one occasion, someone asked, "How do you make money as a writer?"

If you are asking that the same question, then you need to read this👇

https://thescribesmedia.com/how-to-make-5-figure-income-monthly-as-a-writer/

(1) (Reply)

� Need A Standout Cv/resume To Land Your Dream Job?? / How To Optimize Your Linkedin For Success As A Career Person / Start A New Career As An Affiliate Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.