Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,893 members, 7,852,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? (2572 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
This post is NOT intended to bodyshame the female Gender please. Of course, I have high regards for our ladies. As a matter of fact Women are the most beautiful creatures on Earth, they are like butterflies that have continued to add colors to men's existence here on Earth and without them, life would have been Chaotic.

The Thing is, why do most ladies especially the unmarried ones have K-LEGS? Then after some years in the marriage when they would have given Birth, they tend to have their legs straightened?. I am also in no way condemning those with K-LEGS either because most ladies I have seen have fine K-LEGS that many men even admire. Some klegs can be so so sexy particularly when they wear Jean trousers
So, is there any medical reason for this?
Thank you our Doctors in the house.

Admins, pls move this to the frontpage. This is an interesting topic for discussion.

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Acekidc4(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2023
Normally Their Legs no Suppose good from the Original Settings of Olodumare the divine GOD. Wetin Dem carry between those Legs Na War Zone.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Taylor90: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Check their backs MAYBE you'll find your answer there...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by DevilishMan: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2023
I don't know about others but for ibkayee it's due to her massive mutant ninja turtles breasts.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by MrsTwrite(f): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Someone like Juliet Ibrahim is exceptionally beautiful even with those klegs.

Sometimes it's as a result of lack of good nutrition during the pregnancy of that child.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by sylve11: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
@op, na K-legs be wetin dey pain you now?

Of all things in the world to be worried about, na women with K-legs be your pain?

Anyway, you are what you see in others. embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
sylve11:

Of all things in the world to be worried about, na women with K-legs be your pain?

Some of read things and interpret same differently. Seems u lack comprehension skills.
Who told u I'm worried about ladies with K-LEGS? I only asked a harmless question

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Someone like Juliet Ibrahim is exceptionally beautiful even with those klegs.

Sometimes it's as a result of lack of good nutrition during the pregnancy of that child.

Yes, Malnutrition can cause it. But that's not always the case. We've seen Rich pregnant ladies from rich homes who are well nourished and yet have K-LEGS.

As for Juliet Ibrahim, I agree with you sir. She's beautiful with her two left legs

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Autobot05: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Violence 1-0 peace
HT

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Warl0ck: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
I love those type of legs

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
I love those type of legs

Me too
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Autobot05:
Violence 1-0 peace
HT

Comrade, pls lower your voice
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by wittywriter: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Like thread Like comments.....

I guess this is for unwinding.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by aimmoney9: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
sylve11:

E pain am....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Allisgud: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nons miraj

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by SporaD8: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Opanka44:
This post is NOT intended to bodyshame the female Gender please. Of course, I have high regards for our ladies. As a matter of fact Women are the most beautiful creatures on Earth, they are like butterflies that have continued to add colors to men's existence here on Earth and without them, life would have been Chaotic.

The Thing is, why do most ladies especially the unmarried ones have K-LEGS? Then after some years in the marriage when they would have given Birth, they tend to have their legs straightened?. I am also in no way condemning those with K-LEGS either because most ladies I have seen have fine K-LEGS that many men even admire. Some klegs can be so so sexy particularly when they wear Jean trousers

Admins, pls move this to the frontpage. This is an interesting topic for discussion.
First of all, the bolded is a very wrong choice of word.
Boring, Monotonous, Mechanical, Plain, Simple unadventurous etc would have been a better choice!
Now to your observations...
You're not far from the truth!
In fact I believe that, no matter how ugly a lady appears, having straight legs automatically qualifies her as attractive!
I might be wrong, but my personal opinion is - I think constantly wearing straight skirts and lack of exercise could be responsible for the knocking knees!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2023
SporaD8:

First of all, the bolded is a very wrong choice of word.
Boring, Monotonous, Mechanical, Plain, Simple unadventurous etc would have been a better choice!
Now to your observations...
You're not far from the truth!
In fact I believe that, no matter how ugly a lady appears, having straight legs automatically qualifies her as attractive!
I might be wrong, but my personal opinion is - I think constantly wearing straight skirts and lack of exercise could be responsible for the knocking knees!

Wow.. thanks for the correction, I'm grateful.
Also, thanks for your opinion on my post
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2023
Allisgud:
Nons miraj

Hahaha
You know Nons miraj the Blind date Arrangee mama?
I no like that her kleg abeg, but she is beautiful oo..
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2023
I've noticed aswell. When I see it on a man, it makes him look less masculine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2023
1Sharon:
I've noticed aswell. When I see it on a man, it makes him look less masculine.

Exactly. It's not good on a man at all. But sometime sexy on women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by LeeSmart: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Normally Their Legs no Suppose good from the Original Settings of Olodumare the divine GOD. Wetin Dem carry between those Legs Na War Zone.

Lol and ur aim is to make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Allisgud: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2023
Opanka44:

Hahaha
You know Nons miraj the Blind date Arrangee mama?
I no like that her kleg abeg, but she is beautiful oo..
she's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Truvelisback(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Opanka44:

Let's see the pics of your own leg. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Davidcorny: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Go Google what k-legs actually look like. What many Nigerians think are k-legs are how women look naturally, their lower legs are at an angle the same way their backs are to accommodate a standing birth like most mammals.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Opanka44(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2023
Davidcorny:
Go Google what k-legs actually look like. What many Nigerians think are k-legs are how women look naturally, their lower legs are at an angle the same way their backs are to accommodate a standing birth like most mammals.

Wow.. I like your comment
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Opanka44:

Yes, Malnutrition can cause it. But that's not always the case. We've seen Rich pregnant ladies from rich homes who are well nourished and yet have K-LEGS.

As for Juliet Ibrahim, I agree with you sir. She's beautiful with her two left legs
hahahahahahahahahaha
There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Have K-LEGS ? by Babssoo(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Acekidc4:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / Have You Ever Accommodated Someone And They Later Refused To Leave? / My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.