Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,028 members, 7,841,904 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share your experience with defamation and blackmail (2779 Views)

Ogun Police Arrest Man For Alleged Rape And Blackmail Of 16-Year-Old Girl He Met / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by BscHolder: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Have you ever been defamed before?

1 Like

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Alchemy528: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Tookool(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Simply take their call when they call your cell number, explain your reasons for not being able to pay in time and promise you're going to pay in installments, even if it's 1k daily until completion. It will show your willingness to pay back and just try not to default the 1k payments if they agree to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by BscHolder: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Tookool:
Simply take their call when they call your cell number, explain your reasons for not being able to pay in time and promise you're going to pay in installments, even if it's 1k daily until completion. It will show your willingness to pay back and just try not to default the 1k payments if they agree to it
thank you very much brother
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by BscHolder: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Tookool:
these people no get chills oh see message
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Mushmush: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
No you won't. They are more professional. They don't behave like animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by TrustNone: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mushmush:
No you won't. They are more professional. They don't behave like animals
thanks so much for this.
Though the agent threatened me first but we sorted it out amicably.
Also owing them but salary isn't paid yet but when I have any money or tips I pay by installments
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Mushmush: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
TrustNone:
thanks so much for this.
Also owing them but salary isn't paid yet but when I have any money or tips I pay by installments
He will not dare to send any of such message. He knows the consequences of doing such. You can't get such from the likes of palm pay, Opay, fairmoney, branch, Aella and carbon. They are very professional and
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Mushmush: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
TrustNone:
thanks so much for this.
He will not dare to send any of such message. He knows the consequences of doing such. You can't get such from the likes of palm pay, Opay, fairmoney, branch, Aella and carbon. They are very professional
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by nedekid: 1:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Na wah.
Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Kindness218: 4:03am On Aug 11, 2023
no fear, i have a one year and six months old dept with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Mozino007(m): 4:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Start informing your relatives cuz is gonna be loud!

1 Like

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by TrustNone: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kindness218:
no fear, i have a one year and six months old dept with them
how do you deal with the daily overdue charges for more than a year?

1 Like

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by TrustNone: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mozino007:
Start informing your relatives cuz is gonna be loud!
loan apps don't have access to contacts anymore.
That service was disabled two months ago

2 Likes

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Kindness218: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2023
TrustNone:
how do you deal with the daily overdue charges for more than a year?
they will stop the overdue charges after 2 or 3weeks. if you have the money, pay or you dont have don't kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience with defamation and blackmail by Alonso91(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
It will do you more good explaining to them when dey call you than this you doing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

They Naked His Nyash Cut His Back Skull Blackaxe vs Eiye Lagos VIDEO / Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK / Cold War In Calabar South, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.