Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,951 members, 7,841,651 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

House Rent Increment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Rent Increment (111 Views)

Advice: 100% Rent Increment / My Landlord Want To Strangle Me With Rent Increment / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Rent Increment by mindful01: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Please house, I rented a boys quarter apartment for my sister last at 5k per month only for the landlord to told her yesterday that she has increased the payment to 7k. Please house what should I do? Do the landlord has the right to increase house rent after just a year?

Nlfpmod
Re: House Rent Increment by Birniwa(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
She does. If the landlord used to rely on that 5k to feed on monthly basis, that is no longer possible today considering our current economic situation.

By the way, did you only rent a toilet for your sister? I wonder what kind of "boys' quarter apartment" can 5k get.

(1) (Reply)

To Let 2 Bedroom At Lagoshoms Ibese Ikorodu. N700k P/a / Spectacular 6 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki / Gold Mine City, Molajoye, Epe Lagos. Now Selling Out. Hurry B4 Price Increase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.