Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,536 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG (10138 Views)

Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga / Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers / Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by abc115: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
World Bank $800m: No disbursement to the rural areas till states submit acceptable social register. Agreement is agreement as World Bank approved. So, it is not @officialABAT delaying the palliative, your Govs are the main culprits. Till next month before palliative registers would be approved. If your state is capturing people again at the rural area, educate them to participate

.https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1692258616034615606

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by adebayo987: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
abc115:

.https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1692258616034615606
Even world bank don understand their stealing tactics...

8 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by budaatum: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Are they giving us the 8000 Naira or are they taking loan on our behalf?

"The group decried as another grand deceit, “the N8,000 monthly handouts proposed by government for the yet to be disclosed (or otherwise covertly selected) 12 million poor and vulnerable households.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/17/senate-800m-not-loan-its-world-banks-support-for-vulnerable-nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Nigeria as usual, looking for who is the culprit and using that to deal with vulnerable people instead of doing the right thing.
The adverse effects of the subsidy cannot be ameliorated with just palliatives because the bleeding is too much. I was out yesterday to buy akara and yam, before I could say jack, #500 is gone and I can't even see what I bought. Everything is SUPER expensive! Whether you have a v12 car or you're trekking, you will surely pay premium for subsidy removal.
The worst is that the government will completely waste the money realized from the subsidy.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by DenreleDave(m): 4:24am On Aug 18, 2023
grin grin

Very corrupt people.... Sumtyms I wish oyinbo can just come and rẹ-colonize us.... If they never left, Nigeria would not have gotten bad like this... We will be competing with Dubai, Canada and co in term of development if our colonizer never left us.

Even with the yeye social register, some people in charge will still divert the money.....

If this nation keep suffering her citizenz while the yeye politicians are feeding on our resources and still make jess of us, I think a time will come when the citizenz will rise against the politicians in every nooks and crannies of the country without regards to tribe or religion....

This post doesn't support violence, Please

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Think9ja(m): 4:25am On Aug 18, 2023
I sha know say 9ja no fit better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by RighteousDemon: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2023
This country won't survive the Tinubu maladministration...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Emu4life(m): 4:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Money they should use to fix a Refinery is about to be shared within themselves. Honestly, Tinubu is already giving the Buhari- vibes. We are in for a long thing.
Levels1:

You are in.

And we are in for progress. As Bible says, ask and shall be giving unto you.

Oya carry your Bible go A. A. Rano go buy fuel #200 na.
Yeyenatu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by CodeTemplar: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Buck passing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by clems88(m): 4:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Scam scam scam.... Scaaaaam. So it's actually borrow they wanted to do angry . I shame for this country. Only God knows if we can ever get over bad leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by rayvelez(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Social register or party register.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by clems88(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Very corrupt people.... Sumtyms I wish oyinbo can just come and rẹ-colonize us.... If they never left, Nigeria would not have gotten bad like this... We will be competing with Dubai, Canada and co in term of development if our colonizer never left us.

Even with the yeye social register, some people in charge will still divert the money.....

If this nation keep suffering her citizenz while the yeye politicians are feeding on our resources and still make jess of us, I think a time will come when the citizenz will rise against the politicians in every nooks and crannies of the country without regards to tribe or religion....

Nigerians can never rise up for anything. Country that's full of triberlism.
The citizens will always be the ones hailing and supporting the same politicians who are looting the country dry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by CodeTemplar: 4:33am On Aug 18, 2023
adebayo987:
they know if they do not bypass our local distribution process that money is gone. Let the world bank ask for account details check transaction history and do bvn elimination themselves. Anything short of this is risky.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Racoon(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Which social diary? Same list that will be filled with governors aides, cronies and friends? No national identity data base yet, so these palliative funds is just another looting galore for these governors. Subsidising palliative with borrowed monies is another clueless and inept demonstration of government.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by int0x80(m): 4:34am On Aug 18, 2023
Super story, money that must have been embezzled already. Jokers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by ivandragon: 4:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol.

These guys have seen how easy it is to loot through palliative. All these talk is for show & using plaster to treat cancer.

They say smuggling of pms is the major problem. Ok.

With 2bn, Nigeria can get a good surveillance tactical drone. With 20bn, we can get 10 of these drones to enhance our border security against smuggling of pms & help address other border security issues.

Instead, the government is handing over hundreds of billions to governors who would simply loot the funds & we are back to square one...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by CooldipoMPS: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2023
owo
Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Whalis: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2023
I think world Bank who knows how corrupt our leaders are and still give them money to share to the people are the problem.
World Bank should by themselves give out whatever.

3 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by wittywriter: 4:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Vagabonds In Power led by the new Sherrif in Town.
BMC & TMC left the group chat...lolz

$1 is still above $900 in the black market yet peeps that have access to internet don't see why they should learn how and where to earn via online...SMH.

Wittyness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by ATEAMS: 4:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Nice 1
Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Yankee101: 5:01am On Aug 18, 2023
It should be direct credit to Nigerians
A small amount can be given to the states for logistics
Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Boyooosa(m): 5:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Ok o
Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Calabar1stSon: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2023
clems88:
Nigerians can never rise up for anything. Country that's full of triberlism.
The citizens will always be the ones hailing and supporting the same politicians who are looting the country dry
The username you quoted is a dimwit, insane & tribalistic. He voted Buhari & Tinubu. Check his previous posts/comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Calabar1stSon: 5:38am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

You're indirectly trying to incite violence after voting for Buhari & Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by jahsharon: 5:41am On Aug 18, 2023
adebayo987:

It is FG that is making that rule, not world bank

2 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by jahsharon: 5:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
The username you quoted is a dimwit, insane & tribalistic. He voted Buhari & Tinubu. Check his previous posts/comments.

You need a psychiatric evaluation. I voted Buhari and Tinubu, and I will vote them again. Omo Calabar, I am nt the one that said your people should be house maids all over Lagos and Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by DenreleDave(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
You're indirectly trying to incite violence after voting for Buhari & Tinubu.

Mind you, the last person I voted was Fashola..

No hatred... It's jsut personal choice....

If Tinubu doesn't perform as expected, I will not support him again, I will find a better candidate unlike you that don't have a right thinking head living on propaganda and blind support.

So we are different

4 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by adanonso(f): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Please forgive my ignorance.

How much will it cost to build or repair one refinary??

2 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by DenreleDave(m): 5:48am On Aug 18, 2023
cry
Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Johnthesuccess: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

😂😂😂😂😂

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Calabar1stSon: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2023
jahsharon:

You need a psychiatric evaluation. I voted Buhari and Tinubu, and I will vote them again. Omo Calabar, I am nt the one that said your people should be house maids all over Lagos and Abuja.
A lot better than hawking Agbo Jedi Jedi, ritualism and tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG by Johnthesuccess: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

😂😂😂😂 No vawulence at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers Can Petition Against Over-billing - NERC / Anambra industrial revolution pics / Gunshots Rock PDP Primaries In Makurdi, One Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.