Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,144 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview (267 Views)

“We Do Not Expect An Easy Game But We Are Not Afraid Of Algeria” - Super Eagles / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Algeria Clash / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
My darling club Bendel insurance will play against Asochlef of Algeria at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium on the 19th of August and will be the first leg of the African confederation cup.
The match will be a very tough one for the Benin boys as Asochlef is a strong team with three foreign player from Tunisia ,Botswana and one other African country.The Asochlef team is worth more than 5 million dollars and Bendel insurance will have to up their game if they will be able to get a good result from this match.
Insurance will have to make use of home advantage as the Algerians are very good in their home background back in Algeria.
The Edo state Government is massively supporting the team providing free buses that will convey fans to the stadium free of charge as the gates of the stadium will be thrown open free.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance the best of luck and expecting black burster bullet Imade osarenkhoe our top striker to score in the match.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by adamma24: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
My darling club Bendel insurance will play against Asochlef of Algeria at the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium on the 19th of August and will be the first leg of the African confederation cup.
The match will be a very tough one for the Benin boys as Asochlef is a strong team with three foreign player from Tunisia ,Botswana and one other African country.The Asochlef team is worth more than 5 million dollars and Bendel insurance will have to up their game if they will be able to get a good result from this match.
Insurance will have to make use of home advantage as the Algerians are very good in their home background back in Algeria.
The Edo state Government is massively supporting the team providing free buses that will convey fans to the stadium free of charge as the gates of the stadium will be thrown open free.
Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance the best of luck and expecting black burster bullet Imade osarenkhoe our top striker to score in the match.

Guobe reason my side ooo... me I dey follow u wella ooo... 8077250360 opay
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by do4luv14(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:

The Benin gunners for the win,
Mark it down Sir

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hopefully a win for Bendel insurance
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ft Bendel insurance win one nil with Imade isarenkhoe black burster bullet scoring the only goal of the match.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by Jedtam: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
guobe:
Ft Bendel insurance win one nil with Imade isarenkhoe black burster bullet scoring the only goal of the match.
They are at home. Those Algerian sabi play for home. Bendel Insurance needs to be very careful in their away game.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jedtam:

They are at home. Those Algerian sabi play for home. Bendel Insurance needs to be very careful in their away game.
I watched the match at the stadium this Algerians are classical.They played like European clubs idea.Insuranxe tried too but in Algeria I pray they get something there.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by do4luv14(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
guobe:

I watched the match at the stadium this Algerians are classical.They played like European clubs idea.Insuranxe tried too but in Algeria I pray they get something there.

Those north Africans fancy themselves Europeans, The Benin Gunners should prepare for any negative tactics from them

Congrats on their home win,

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 2:40am On Aug 20, 2023
do4luv14:

Those north Africans fancy themselves Europeans, The Benin Gunners should prepare for any negative tactics from them

Congrats on their home win,
Certainly my brother
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by jflower06(m): 3:00am On Aug 20, 2023
Congratulations to Bendel Insurance.. Congratulations Oga Guobe.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2023
jflower06:
Congratulations to Bendel Insurance.. Congratulations Oga Guobe.
Thanks Jflower
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by jflower06(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2023
You are always welcome. Good morning bro

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by Grace2Grace(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Good morning sir guobe, happy sunday.
Congrats to our darling insurance.
Victory all the way..

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Asochlef Of Algeria Preview by guobe: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Grace2Grace:
Good morning sir guobe, happy sunday.
Congrats to our darling insurance.
Victory all the way..
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

US Open Cup: Messi Bags Two Assists As Inter Miami Beat Cincinnati To Reach Anot / Arsenal In Talks With Nigerian Striker Victor Osimhen Over A Potential Move / Sure ACCA Picks For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.