Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,237 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) (419 Views)

Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi / Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Everydaystories: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSvKQP1cK0

Wizkid Loss His Mother | Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid over Death of His Mother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Jostoman: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
W
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
That's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Switruth: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi sha. Oya let the bashing start by those thatโ€™s buying fuel for #80/litr.
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by christejames(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
That's my President kiss

My condolences to Wizkid and his family! ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by fourboys: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Obi my man
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by JASONjnr(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Call him a social media president at your own peril....

He's an advance and modern day president who understands how to communicate effectively with the masses ...

Never misused the use of social media like Donald trump...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by OmekaguGCFR1: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Let the insults flow in from the oduduwa oranguntas
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by iamfactor(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
My boss always reaching out to the masses steadily.
God bless you sir
And may God grant eternal rest to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by ubest1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2023
All Obidient knows their members RIP mama
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Adaisback(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
I join my president Peter Obi to mourn her. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Peter Obi Send Condolence Message To Wizkid Over Death Of His Mother (video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ebolans will cry blood today.
The peoples president. A humble man that loves the youths.
Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Enough Is Enough" โ€”Hired Group Protest Against Peter Obi's Visit To Imo State / Dele Alake Unveil Nigeria Solid Minerals Roadmap โ€“ To Establish Mine Police / What If The Judiciary Favoured Atiku Or Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.