Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune (1445 Views)

Teachers In The House, How's It Like Teaching In A Secondary School / My Experience Teaching In Zaria / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
Let me be clear

Am referring 2 private schools owned by nigerians and only 4 nigerians in nigeria

4get how i type it

Nigeria is the worst there has ever been and the worst there will ever be 4 sumone 2 work as a teacher in a private school and i need not point fingers or mention any specific entity in tha private sector

Rememba that ALL private systems are just an evidence that nigeria has the worst political parties in the history of mankind

the rule of law cant save nigeria
4rm the evil perpetrated by these parties that have taken the lands to their meetings 4 games/battles beyond repair

it is finished

me trying 2 survive until tha end of time like 2pac wud put shit

4urk the world since nigeria has happened 2 me this way

aint begging 4 a grave

bars deeper than a pit where u drop a corpse

aint got no money 4 ur remorse

r.i.p is vanity too

off course

no studio

no producer

no promotion

then?

4urk tha audio freestyle

i was neva doing such

i write or type in blood and fire

but they findfault everywhere in the poor

blame dem 4 more

misunderstand dem unto war

4urk tha media too

4urk what av seen

4urk where uv been

nonsense

spitz

2 Likes

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
Teachers are really trying, they should be in the same rank with oil workers.
But unfortunately sha
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Teachers are really trying, they should be in the same rank with oil workers.
But unfortunately sha

Teaching ought to be the highest paid profession

3 Likes

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
illicit:

Highest?

2 Likes

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
IconicR:
Highest?

Yeah sure

They are the ones that make other professions

1 Like

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Johnweeked12: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
Let me be clear

Am referring 2 private schools owned by nigerians and only 4 nigerians in nigeria

4get how i type it

Nigeria is the worst there has ever been and the worst there will ever be 4 sumone 2 work as a teacher in a private school and i need not point fingers or mention any specific entity in tha private sector

Rememba that ALL private systems are just an evidence that nigeria has the worst political parties in the history of mankind

4rm the evil perpetrated by these parties that have taken the lands to their meetings 4 games/battles beyond repair

it is finished

aint begging 4 a grave

r.i.p is vanity too

off course

no studio

no producer

no promotion

then?

4urk tha audio freestyle

i was neva doing such

blame dem 4 more

4urk tha media too

4urk what av seen

4urk where uv been

nonsense

spitz

Bloodclaat Hellboy
When you are fucke.d
You cannot be unfucke.d
A minute silence .........
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by marsup: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Many teachers you find in most schools in Nigeria are frustrated and want to take out the frustration on their students.
That cycle has to end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Rndd: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
No lies detected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Dollywood(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
illicit:

Highest? Definitely not. It's not a lucrative skill.
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Johnweeked12:

Bloodclaat Hellboy
When you are fucke.d
You cannot be unfucke.d
A minute silence .........

In advance
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by engrchykae(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2023
illicit:

but playing or entertaining gets more money.
You know why?
Government hates teachers since teachers open the eyes of curious youths while entertainers distracts youths which is what the government likes.
Didn't you notice that bbnaija is promoted over who wants to be a millionaire.
You know the difference between the two programs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by NFBI: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
Let me be clear

4get how i type it

it is finished

aint begging 4 a grave

r.i.p is vanity too

off course

no studio

no producer

no promotion

then?

4urk tha audio freestyle

i was neva doing such

blame dem 4 more

4urk tha media too

4urk what av seen

4urk where uv been

nonsense

spitz
I feel you Bro

1 Like

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by ravensckar(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2023
engrchykae:
but playing or entertaining gets more money.
You know why?
Government hates teachers since teachers open the eyes of curious youths while entertainers distracts youths which is what the government likes.
Didn't you notice that bbnaija is promoted over who wants to be a millionaire.
You know the difference between the two programs?
This is absolutely false! Artists and entertainers get more money because of the nature of their job; showbiz.. Lots of people pay money to watch & listen to them. Do you know how many people watched Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi's unveiling at their respective clubs? It's massive! Entertainers get endorsements, sponsorship deals, image rights, etc.

Teachers on the other hand are at the mercy of their establishment. They get paid what they bargained for and nothing more. It has nothing to do with the government wanting to distract the populace. As a matter of fact, some state governments do invest in entertainment because of the revenue & recognition it generates for their state e.g Imo State in Nigeria (the headquarter of Nollywood), Atlanta Georgia in the U.S, Punjab in India, etc.

In summary, it's not about how important the profession is. It's about the recognition and revenue that it generates.

#Peace.
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by Greatzeus(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
Let me be clear

4get how i type it

it is finished

aint begging 4 a grave

r.i.p is vanity too

off course

no studio

no producer

no promotion

then?

4urk tha audio freestyle

i was neva doing such

blame dem 4 more

4urk tha media too

4urk what av seen

4urk where uv been

nonsense

spitz
I hope for the sake of Nigeria's future you have never step foot in a class to teach? what would you be teaching? You sound worse than a half baked educated person.
No coherence,no logical statement,poor grammar.

1 Like

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Greatzeus:

I hope for the sake of Nigeria's future you have never step foot in a class to teach? what would you be teaching? You sound worse than a half baked educated person.
No coherence,no logical statement,poor grammar.

Nigeria has no future

Me aint teaching ur mama

Ur murny is all u really care 4

Means u the selfish ass nigga

Chronic stinginess wont let u drop a drop of water on a dying thirsty fella

Full baked educated helper of nobody in tha rap shit

Logical professor huh?
Is that ur case? Go and fight hits

Not me
Hell aint new 2 tha sun

Sum enjoying ,others suffering, 4urk tha right spelling

English aint amazing

Whoever using

Ur president can be taking, senator smoking, governor drinking ,high till dem ready 4 banging , u think me joking?

I know me aint got no gain 4rm talking 2 ur papa, see u threatening

Call this childish, that changes nothing

What is undastandin?

Life aint worth ......whose being?
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
ravensckar:
This is absolutely false! Artists and entertainers get more money because of the nature of their job; showbiz.. Lots of people pay money to watch & listen to them. Do you know how many people watched Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi's unveiling at their respective clubs? It's massive! Entertainers get endorsements, sponsorship deals, image rights, etc.

Teachers on the other hand are at the mercy of their establishment. They get paid what they bargained for and nothing more. It has nothing to do with the government wanting to distract the populace. As a matter of fact, some state governments do invest in entertainment because of the revenue & recognition it generates for their state e.g Imo State in Nigeria (the headquarter of Nollywood), Atlanta Georgia in the U.S, Punjab in India, etc.

In summary, it's not about how important the profession is. It's about the recognition and revenue that it generates.

#Peace.

Stop useless comparisons

Teachers in usa dont need wizkid's money

He may be richer but they dont need his money
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by ravensckar(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Stop useless comparisons

Teachers in usa dont need wizkid's money

He may be richer but they dont need his money
I would have told you to go to hell, but there's no need. You're already there as evident in your username.

Now, bounce...

1 Like

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
ravensckar:
I would have told you to go to hell, but there's no need. You're already there as evident in your username.

Now, bounce...

U diverted 4rm tha mata on ma 4urkyn thread, changing tha topic to whos richa btw teachos and musicos,

Ma 4urk ,u be respond 2 dust

Tryna fix shit

ma spit go bump

Ya grind taste dead

Check weed

2 rise

U eat beta fud

Me make fud beta

No rhymes 4 u

Drops mic
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by ravensckar(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

U diverted 4rm tha mata on ma 4urkyn thread, changing tha topic to whos richa btw teachos and musicos,

Ma 4urk ,u be respond 2 dust

Tryna fix shit

ma spit go bump

Ya grind taste dead

Check weed

2 rise

U eat beta fud

Me make fud beta

No rhymes 4 u

Drops mic
You're already exhibiting early signs of schizophrenia. I'll advise your friends and loved ones to quickly register you to the nearest mental facility before your condition worsens. cheesy cheesy

Na from clap dance take dey start. cheesy cheesy
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2023
ravensckar:
You're already exhibiting early signs of schizophrenia. I'll advise your friends and loved ones to quickly register you to the nearest mental facility before your condition worsens. cheesy cheesy

Na from clap dance take dey start. cheesy cheesy

Fake psychiatrist
Fake advice
Fake reason
if am really schiz and u really care, why laugh?

Wats 4urni

Keep diverting
Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by tachia406: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Very frustrating job honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaching In A Private School Is A Misfortune by iHateFraudsters: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Highest?

How many professions are rewarded in heaven?

Only teachers are rewarded in heaven.

There's a reason that statement was made, because teachers are not paid well enough to impart knowledge on earth.

Even priests, imams, alphas are not rewarded in heaven.

illicit:

Yeah sure

They are the ones that make other professions

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Europe May Be Secretly Planning To Invade And Recolonize Africa / Ond Graduate With De Wahala / We Are All Africans. Adam&Eve is all False. I Bet, Not A Lot Of People Knew That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.