Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal (21805 Views)

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / What's happening to Spanish football? / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Kobicove(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
fergie001:
Real Betis striker, Borja Iglesias insists he will not play for the Spanish male national team unless Rubiales is removed.

Is he concerned that the guy will try and kiss him too? grin

6 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
woman problem. stay away next time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by isidorem: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Wetin woman do us for this life
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by adefitim(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
See weytin Innocent kissing don turn to!
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by JaneYave(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
They can now breath!
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by TheAlchemist: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
This are the kind of men that will slap a female waiter's ass over a $1 dollar tip. If he doesn't resign on time trust me more damning revelations of his past misdeeds will come to light

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Truthshscrazy: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sweet
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Bimpe29: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
Despicably disgusting act.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Deeprooted: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
I dedicate "Kiss of Life" by 2face idibia to the Coach
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by fjjc(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2023
drizslim:
If this man was a lecturer in Unizik we all know 89% of females in his department are not graduating if there's no trade by barter in between
It is just an over excitement.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Any man wey no get Sense sha must Collectgrin

Erin Pa miigrin

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
the feminists want to kill the man for grabbing his crotch at the football game. he forget say no be men dey play

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by TheSuperX(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
Awon Feminist really target this man, they made sure he go down the drain. 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Women! The moment this beautiful sport is introduced to female folks; I know it will not end well. A time will come they'll begin to sue men for looking at their behinds with two eyes when they play on the field. Rubiales was just carried away with the joy of victory. But what do I know; the feminists are crying even more than the bereaved.
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by XXMCIIV: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2023
Allow him to kiss
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by KaptainAfrika: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
That man had that babe in mind for some time, he would have just waited till later...kissy kissy
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Fatiayi4fee: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Vbbv

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mrfixiit:
I'm not sure this man did something wrong. I think he was so excited

The incident is not the underlying issue. This man and the coach have been oppressing those players since, that's why 15 of them refused to play for Spain the last 2 years. The coach will be forced out too

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Mrfixiit: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

The incident is not the underlying issue. This man and the coach have been oppressing those players since, that's why 15 of them refused to play for Spain the last 2 years. The coach will be forced out too
I see
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by spencekat(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Now see what kissing has caused .
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Omoluabi16(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
On one hand, their gaffer was groping someone's breast.Then this one was kissing somebody. How can he say that was consensual? If he had any shame, he'd have resigned by now.
Shame their victory has been overshadowed by this.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

Oppressing them how?
Some refused to play and others agreed and eventually won the tournament.

They were busying hammering the coach with the same question before the final and he rightly ignored ALL of them.

Knew some people would not be happy with it so they will look for every avenue to paint a different picture to force them out.

Anyway, it was wonderful that England didn't win it. That was beautiful. grin

7 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
i agree with you. just leave the women alone with their game.

IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Women! The moment this beautiful sport is introduced to female folks; I know it will not end well. A time will come they'll begin to sue men for looking at their behinds with two eyes when they play on the field. Rubiales was just carried away with the joy of victory. But what do I know; the feminists are crying even more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by saucygal193: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2023
The suspension is in order.

Men must learn to control their excitement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Ibime(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by benqo01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
THIS MAN DON GIVE FEMINIST POWER TO LAMENT

WHY IS DER ALWAYS DRAMA IN ANY ACTIVITIES A FEMALE IS INVOLVED?

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by frog12: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
is this picture even real? this man lifting the girl on his shoulder and holding his bottom?
if real, they should just ban this foolish women football

drizslim:
If this man was a lecturer in Unizik we all know 89% of females in his department are not graduating if there's no trade by barter in between
Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ibime:

You can read about it here

https://www.insider.com/jorge-vilda-spain-controversial-head-coach-2023-8
"Physical and mental health"? Sorry but are we playing netball here? undecided

3 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by Confiture: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
See them saying he was carried away with joy and happiness. What kind of happiness would make you kiss someone just like that? And if this was done by an African, I'm sure Africans would insult his life.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by anonymous1759(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
I don’t have pity for European men anymore let their women asswipe them they deserve it 💯 folds the way and manner they take any little mistake or misconceptions about men is mind blowing. All the women who falsely accuse footballers for rape are not prosecuted but they subject men to media trial and the mumu men in Europe will back them . This nonsense has to stop let everyone stay on their lane let women don’t interfere with male football let men do the same in all spheres let’s see who will carry the day .

Football is so passionate you can kiss your fellow guy without knowing when the passion is intense it happens regularly this KISS happened in split seconds the president was too emotional he hugged all the Spanish women like guys I see nothing wrong in it due to the fact Spain won And celebrations was going on women should stay on their on lane in sport let everyone rest nonsensical.

7 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal by FBS: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
This drama with football is getting too much. Why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia: 15 Facts About The 2018 FIFA World Cup / Thierry Henry Vs Didier Drogba, Who Is Better & Had More Success? / Juventus Signs Matthijs De Ligt For €75m Until 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.