Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,292 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President (750 Views)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by turmacs(f): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Seun should pray to whatever he serves that i don't become president, because this forum will be the first thing i would ban and destroy... It's obvious that that guy and his mods are tribalistic idiots..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Fugazy2023: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
Them no tie your placenta to nairaland. If you find it toxic, don't visit it again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Warl0ck: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2023
who dey even give u president ?

14 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by TemplarLandry: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
That's why God won't let you be…

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by HorlaMystic: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2023
An Igbo man wants to become president. Hahaha, next joke, please.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by yommen: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:
Seun should pray to whatever he serves that i don't become president, because this forum will be the first thing i would ban and destroy...

Your idea of power is to trample on things that don't come your way? So, how are you different? Abeg go sitdon..

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by turmacs(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2023
yommen:

Your idea of power is to trample on things that don't come your way? So, how are you different? Abeg go sitdon..
so tribalism is a good way?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by turmacs(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2023
HorlaMystic:
fool.. you will talk and think about the igbos till you die, and when you do, your children will continue from where you stopped, and their children till kingdom come...
Funny thing is that I'm not even Igbo or a man..

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Wainey: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2023
yommen:

To be frank Nairaland is very toxic and plays a vital role in the in tribal and religious sentiments going on in Nigeria.
right now there is no meaningful discussion anymore, you can't have a problem and get answer on NL, they treat all topics as an avenue to catch cruise and insult.
A woman can't ask for help concerning romance without getting insulted by misogynistic people, a man cant ask for help without being termed SIMP.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by turmacs(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2023
Wainey:
To be frank Nairaland is very toxic and plays a vital role in the in tribal and religious sentiments going on in Nigeria.
right now there is no meaningful discussion anymore, you can't have a problem and get answer on NL, they treat all topics as an avenue to catch cruise and insult.
A woman can't ask for help concerning romance without getting insulted by misogynistic people, a man cant ask for help without being termed SIMP.

exactly.. it's as if this forum has become a platform for pushing tribalistic agenda and division.. One would expect Seun, being an educated and tech savvy person, not to allow things like these happen, but it seems the guy is becoming an Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by vengertime: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2023
HorlaMystic:

And the Igbos are better than you that have been a president grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by dododawa1: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
One tribe
Everytime
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by kimjongJezebel: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:
Seun should pray to whatever he serves that i don't become president, because this forum will be the first thing i would ban and destroy... It's obvious that that guy and his mods are tribalistic idiots..

What is happening on Nairaland always make me cry 😒😭 so much tribal hatred and no content moderation. These guys can turn this country to Rwanda one day.

If there's revolution, Seun and his mods are the first set of people to be rounded up and executed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Alchemy528: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2023
Maybe you may go to Russia and request for nuclear weapons and plot it in Nigeria at once na
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Little boy is dreaming on how he will cause severe pain to his boss in future those kind of dream never materialised.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Obrigardo: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:

Come back to reality lol
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by HorlaMystic: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2023
vengertime:

That one dey happen only for your flat-head,

Reality is quite different.
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Wainey: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:
exactly.. it's as if this forum has become a platform for pushing tribalistic agenda and division.. One would expect Seun, being an educated and tech savvy person, not to allow things like these happen, but it seems the guy is becoming an Idiot.
exactly, just like you call him an idiot, you even cursed someone children here.
If not NL, u should have learnt to talk in public space.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by WeirdAlien: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2023
KYC is something nairaland is missing.
People talk anyhow because they feel their identity is (almost) anonymous.

Truth. This forum has become so toxic that when someone quoted me with a response so polite, I had to check up their profile and realised it was a new account. But it's not the forum that's the problem. It's a reflection of who we really are as Nigerians - and that is why the country never progresses.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by Merry100: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:
Tinubu I know, Peter Obi I know. Who be this one?
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by DevilsEqual(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2023
vengertime:

Better in what way

SE isn't the economic hub of Nigeria
SE isn't the manufacturing hub of Nigeria
SE doesnt have the best tertiary schools in the country

They do not rule the Entertainment industry

They aren't leading in Oil and Gas

The region experience the largest emigration of people due to low economic viability

So how are they better?? cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Should Pray That I Don't Become President by BREYZ: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2023
turmacs:

Sometimes I wonder if Seun and mods are okay. Those guys have lost it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Storm Abuja With My Boys - Asari Dokubo / Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. / Japa: Fayemi Advises FG To Withhold Health Workers Licence For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.