Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,990 members, 7,841,782 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa (1044 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Benesis: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Watch how 4billion cfa was found in the house of the Chief of staff of Ali Bongo's son, all stuffed and ready to be laundered out of the country.

Mynd44, OAM4J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERQp81r_LjU?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Benesis: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Back when Nigeria announced changing it's currency, alot of people who have come in contact with the CFA currency (the money used in CEMAC countries) always wished we had 5,000 and 10,000 as a single note, that they enjoyed having the liberty of being able to have 5million on their skin without drawing eyes. And yes, 1million cfa is almost the same size with your phone and can fit into your pocket. 100k naira note bundle equates 1million note cfa.

I always try to educate them on how looting and money Laundering could have been the order of the day, as a single politician would move billions in the back of his car without anyone knowing,

This video is evidence enough, 1billion cfa can be comfortably stuffed in one suit case... And moved around without drawing any attention, if not for the fast sweep, these suit cases would have been moved out of the country and shipped out.

And the worst thing is that if this amount of money is shipped out of CEMAC countries and brought to say Nigeria with the plans of converting the said currency to Dollars which would be more portable, these 4 suitcases would single handedly plunge the CEMAC currency exchange rate from the current 1300-1370 naira for 1,000 cfa to each cfa selling bellow 900.

Because those 4 suitcases will over saturate the market, the demand for naira will be so high, the demand for cfa non-existent...and this will destroy not just businesses in Gabon, but across.
Cameroon.
Central African Republic.
Chad.
Equatorial Guinea.
Gabon.
Republic of the Congo.

It's why having an ECOWAS currency could be good and bad, because the same way the crisis in Nigeria is spelling low demand for the West African francs (xaf), any crises in a region using same currency always spells similar doom for all the member nation using same currency.

Why Tinubu go carry bullion van when be say suitcases for dong carry him money go house, who for know say him get or no get money. ?

With these few points of mind, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you, that no nation, need have very high denomination of it's currency.

By the Way.. if you Ever have the Cfa and need naira, or you have naira and need Cfa, I am your most dependable plug.

4 Likes

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by TemplarLandry: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by NOwazobia: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Is he still breathing!
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Benesis: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
See ..
Each wrapped bundle is 10million cfa

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by AllenSpencer: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
4 million CFA, and it made the news 😳😳😳

That’s chicken change to a personality of his caliber

Ain’t we talking about the Ali Bongo family?

1 Like

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Benesis: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

4 billion brother, made a typographic error
One bundle of the money is 5 to 10 million each

1 Like

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Benesis: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Cfa highest denomination is 10k, 10 pieces equate 100k, 100pieces, is 1mill...
Each suitcases carries almost billion cfa
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Jamieb(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
God .
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by AllenSpencer: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Benesis:

4 billion brother, made a typographic error
One bundle of the money is 5 to 10 million each

Thought as much.

But even at that 4 Billion, it’s still not up to 1% of what that family looted. Probably that was cash at hand for lavish life style.

I worked in Gabon and I know that family very well. They are stinkly and fvckingly reach.

At some point, I almost believed Total and Comilog pay directly into their bank accounts.
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
The 2 bullion vans with a large amount of money that Tinubu drove into his bourdillon house in ikoyi comes to mind.Till date nobody has arrested him.He even brag that it was nobodys business.

2 Likes

Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Racoon(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2023
This is the evil why these criminals fight tooth and nail to sustain the old corrupt order to perpetually keep their countries subjugate and exploited.
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Gadafii: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2023
Him and his father should not escape life imprisonment or firing squads, I hope tinubu know that nothing concern am here
Re: Gabon Coup: Ali Bongo's Son Chief Of Staff With 4Billion Cfa by Beenibroz(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Revolution2022:
The 2 bullion vans with a large amount of money that Tinubu drove into his bourdillon house in ikoyi comes to mind.Till date nobody has arrested him.He even brag that it was nobodys business.

Why should he be arrested for receiving his own money in bullion vans. No one had any prove that the money was stolen from anywhere. If Dangote decides to collect some of his money from bank with bullion vans so he should also be arrested for using bullion vans. Do you guys really think at all

(1) (Reply)

Sweeping Changes In US Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay / Libya; 16 Captured And 44 Killed Sas Paratroopers / Why The South African Police Opened Fire On Minners (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.