Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,405 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Free Airtel 5g Router - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Airtel 5g Router (9686 Views)

Airtel 5G Router With Free Unlimited For The First Month - #65,000 / Unlock MTN, Airtel, 5G-4G Routers & Mifi / @ Guide To Unlock ZTE MC801A 5G Router- tips tricks Instructions Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by morikee: 6:25pm On May 01
shopnig24:

Hi, Yes the subscription was been reviewed by Airtel. The first payment to get the device is now 50,000 and it comes with unlimited data at 20MBPS for one month.
After the first month, you can do any other subscription of your choice.

Whoever advise Airtel on this is so stupid na that 20mbps make people to patronize them now that they have scrapped it they will lose a lots of customers me included.
Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by 99thEnemy(m): 7:02pm On May 01
morikee:

So no be only me observed this i gats on VPN to watch Netflix on PC using this Plan
That’s rubbish now.

Airtel no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Free Airtel 5g Router by shopnig24: 11:00am On May 25
Exciting News!

We are pleased to inform you that Airtel 20k Unlimited subscription plan is back!

Existing Customers:

You can now subscribe to the 20k Unlimited plan for your subsequent subscriptions on your router. Enjoy unlimited data at an affordable price!

New Customers:

Please note that the 50k Unlimited subscription plan is still available for first-time subscriptions. Once you've subscribed to the 50k plan, you can subsequently switch to the 20k Unlimited plan for future renewals.

Airtel 5G routers are still available !

Thank you for choosing our services. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us .

Contact
JANE:09132999699
JOE- 08146537217

Best regards,

ShopNig Mall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / ( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.