Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,375 members, 7,843,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Warri Chronicle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri Chronicle (172 Views)

Map Of The Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line Corridors And Future Extensions / Lady Set To Wed In August, Dies In A Fatal Accident In Warri / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Chronicle by Goldymafia: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2023
Hello guy please people living in warri how do u cope, I have my business in warri with good connect that gives me good cash from recommendation for contracts,I just gave birth to my son... honestly lately I don't think I want my son to grow up here in warri, the lifestyle, fraudsters moving round with weed and ciga, prostitute moving around, no good road or social amenities their language, although I was born and brought up here, but lately I doubt i want my kids to grow up here..but I have connect here..am thinking of relocating to Abuja or uyo to a serene environment with classy people good roads, social amenities etc pls advise I want to build my first house for my family, but I doubt if I want my family in such place even my wife who is someone that grew up in uyo is complaining since she relocated to warri cus of marriage...and I don't know if is right to relocate despite my connect in warri
Re: Warri Chronicle by yachal: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
Goldymafia:
Hello guy please people living in warri how do u cope, I have my business in warri with good connect that gives me good cash from recommendation for contracts,I just gave birth to my son... honestly lately I don't think I want my son to grow up here in warri, the lifestyle, fraudsters moving round with weed and ciga, prostitute moving around, no good road or social amenities their language, although I was born and brought up here, but lately I doubt i want my kids to grow up here..but I have connect here..am thinking of relocating to Abuja or uyo to a serene environment with classy people good roads, social amenities etc pls advise I want to build my first house for my family, but I doubt if I want my family in such place even my wife who is someone that grew up in uyo is complaining since she relocated to warri cus of marriage...and I don't know if is right to relocate despite my connect in warri

If you ever consider re-locating to Accra Ghana, hit me up.
I can be of help in my own little way
Re: Warri Chronicle by Goldymafia: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2023
yachal:

If you ever consider re-locating to Accra Ghana, hit me up.
I can be of help in my own little way
na thinking of good city in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Kano-like Never Before Travel Video,Drone View. / Governor Soludo's Complete Major Construction Achievement So Far In Awka, Anambr / What Places Can I Visit In Cotonou Or Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.