Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,740 members, 7,847,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor (7529 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by nicolasakins: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Who can tell me what these man crime is?

There's non to say on a serious note.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by nicolasakins: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
lovinguszz:
Why would it be paused? cool

We need the impeachment to happen as soon as possible.
Give me reason why you even need the impeachment.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Ashirioluwa: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

His crime is that he wants to be the next governor.

It’s a crime in Nigeria for a deputy to be eyeing the position of his boss, therefore, they are trying to stop him before he achieves his goal.

This is Naija.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by ofwest47(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
What is going on in Ondo State ?
Who acted as the Òndó State Governor when Àkèrédolu went for European hospital treatment was it not his deputy?
I believe the cause of the impeachment process 🙏 has to do with money shearing process between the house and the then serving Governor (Deputy).
The generality of Ondo people should go into the issue of the so called impeachment programme 🙄.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by ivandrag0n: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Preeqahantas:

OUK and Okoroawusa are Tinubu's men of APC.

You’re your lineage’s biggest slowpoke.

ORJI UZOR KALU was a PDP governor for two terms and was massively voted for by Ndigbo who are slaves of the PDP.

Know that, no peace, Mr. Oponu!!!
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
What exactly did Mr Lucky do to warrant impeachment?

Can Gov Aketi simply settle this matter btw them?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Ewedegubbler: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Trying to outshine the master
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
He wanted to unseat Akeredolu as the governor of the state thinking that the governor will not return back alive from his medical leave
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by ofuonyebi: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
the people that once eat together in the same plate...
are now witch-haunting themselves...

the first Deputy is not good....Agbogboye
the second Deputy is bad.....Ayedatiwa

useless governor
useless deputies

useless politics of do-or-die!
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by bug24(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
The economy has become exremely tight and things are no longer the same.
The only option left is to look for how to earn in dollars.

I have one of the solutions here in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vbG12XdjwA
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Ikaeniyan0: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
The court is the problem of this country cheesy
Someone will commit an offence, head to the head and BUY on silly injunction to shield himself from being prosecuted.
Gandollar bought one too and today he is walking a free man. The politicians are setting a very bad example and the wealthy elites will join them in full since anyone can but injunction to shield himself from prosecution.
What do you expect the court to do, send him away?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Coolgent(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leave that man alone abeg, Akeredolu if care isn't taken you are not going to end well o.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by Exceed15: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Una problem. Useless Party
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor by uzomalahot: 12:58am On Sep 27, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC In Edo Takes Delivery Of Sensitive Materials From CBN / Abia SDP Mobilizes Support For Buhari, Rejects Duke, Gana / Which State Capital In Nigeria Is The Most Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.