Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister (302 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Is The New Interior Minister / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by TheRareGem1(f): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Notable Nigerians and staunch critics of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration have come out to praise the Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo for his record performance in the Nigeria Immigration Service.

The minister of interior had earlier issued a directive to the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) to clear the backlog of passport applications amounting to over 204,332. On October 1 2023, it was all over the news that the entire backlog had been cleared.

Amongst critics who praised the minister was Arise TV broadcast journalist, Rufai Oseni. He wrote on X: “The best minister currently is the Minister of Interior, the man is good, cleared the passport backlog in record time. You are one of the bright spots of this administration Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo”

Similarly, former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and Presidential Candidate of the Young Progressive Party (YPP) in the 2019 general elections, Dr. Kingsley Moghalu assessed the Minister as a public official who approaches his tasks with service delivery.

“My assessment: this Minister is setting a good record early in his job. This is how public officials should approach their task: Service delivery. My late father Isaac Moghalu was Nigeria’s first Chief Passport Control Officer in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from 1961-1963.”

The minister has reiterated his commitment to deliver his 8-point promises in line with the #RenewedHope agenda of President Bola TInubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Urheadmaster(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
The Minister of Interior, Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is arguably the best performing minister among the rest

3 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by kemzy107(f): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
To get the job done, transparency, accountability, timeliness and implementation. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo is the man

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Solape1: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm proud of this minister, not all politicians are corrupt. What some couldn't achieve in 8 years, he did in the pace of 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Zeesugar(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
The minister has proved himself worthy of his position and BAT most be proud of his choice

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Evelyn24: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
He deserves all the praises his getting. He has been up and doing ever since his appointment and I personally think others should learn from him. PBAT made a very good decision in appointing him as minister. We thank Asiwaju for that.

3 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by obamiyi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo works speak for him. All hail to President Tinubu for his appointment. Visionary leaders

3 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Joyce95: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm very proud of this New ministry of Interior. His the best

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Laryy360: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for the gift of Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo the minister of Interior who is working in the interest of Nigeria on renewed hope.

3 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Lifted2000: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Best in serving Nigeria with all his strength and might

3 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Oluwalosolami: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
BTO is a true nationalist, his patriotic spirit should be coveted by all.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Ogbonna24: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hon Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo has proven himself to be a worthy minister 👏 he has done alot in the last 1 month.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Adelekan40(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Every Nigerian is happy with what the minister of interior is doing. He has come to change the narratives of passport application and collection.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by flexybricky(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Good job sir, you're doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Oracben: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
The minister has done tremendously well, some how found a way to passport process issues in a very short time, and trying to put in place processes that are people friendly, this shows he has the people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by BoldBrainz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Rauf Aregbesola, the Osun state he-goat, should be ashamed of himself wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Temmy1997(f): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hon Olubunmi deserves all the accolades he can get from people because he’s doing well and need to be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Antoeni(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
This Pancake Girl Dey Try too
Dr Beta Edu
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by OutOfTheAshes(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
It's only in Nigeria where integrity is a rocket science. And I know why. It's because of tribalism and religious polarization. Government policies are always implemented with ethnic consideration and religious undertones. My Ibo brothers please for the sake of posterity put alaigbo first at every cost . Never ever you reason like Nnamdi Azikiwe. Anyone who believes in the unity of Nigeria is a scammer!!!!
Ndi Igbo jiri ire onu guor eze gi onu.

1 Like

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by TeeMoney99: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
When the critics begin to sound your praises, best believe you are on the right track. Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is winning all to the side of the administration because of his track records.

2 Likes

Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by biFixit(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Rauf Aregbesola, the Osun state he-goat, should be ashamed of himself wherever he is.
Hahahaha
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Yheri: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Minister Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo deserves every bit of praise he's receiving. His dedication and results speak for themselves, and his leadership is making a positive impact on the Ministry of Interior and Nigeria as a whole
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Oluwalosolami: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hon.Olubunmi Tunji-ojo is an eye opener to Nigerians. We have never known what ministry of interior stands for until now.
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Purvan(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wetin concern me as far me and my family no day see agbado to chop

Mek afonjas chop their agbado with their Stoopid policies
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by biFixit(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
The Minister has achieved much to the admirations of Nigerians within a short span in office.
His virtues of honor, duty and service has been brought to the fore of public service.
May Nigeria succeed.
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Janetudeh(f): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
The minister deserves the accolades because he has achieved so much in a little time.
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Softesst: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
A competent minister 👏
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by Funmilayo8: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo deserves all the accolades that he can get. I’m glad we now have public offices who make promises and Nigerians starts seeing differences in no time in line with the Renewed Hope and promises made by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His works are highly commendable!!!
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by LegendHero(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
I will re-assess him in 1 year time. Those civil servants will still try to frustrate his effort and what will make him stand out is if he can sustain the tempo of excellence for at least a year straight.

Kudos to him tho. He should keep up the pace.
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by brightsbella(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm Obidient but I'll say the truth. This man is performing and I applaud tinubu for appointing him. He's Godsend
Re: Notable Nigerians Praise Interior Minister by OlufunkeBabs: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu appointed a competent man for this job.
Honourable Olubunmi Tunji-ojo minister is getting recognition he deserves,best of luck to you sir,as you continue to discharge your duties.

(1) (Reply)

As Ighodalo Unsettles The Edo Political Space (part One) / NADECO Calls On Akpabio To Resign Or Be Impeached / FBÌ Files: What Is Tinubu Afraid Of ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.