Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Refund From Jumia Pay Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Refund From Jumia Pay Account (427 Views)

Brand New Nexus 1.5HP Air Conditioner for reduced price (from Jumia flash sale) / 43 Inches LED TV: Tokunbo Or Brand New One From Jumia? / Ordering From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Please how do I retrieve my money from JUMIA?

I ordered for an item costing #186,000 from JUMIA but the item was out of stock and JUMIA cancelled the order on 19th September, 2023. I was asked to withdraw the amount from JumiaPay to my bank account. When I initiated withdrawal process to my bank account, I got an error message "invalid account number " This was the same account number I used to transfer the money to JUMIA
while ordering for the item o!!
I chatted with the customer care agent to complain, but they tossing me around. The latest email I got from Jumia Team on 10th October 2023 was that they have returned the money to my bank account. I have checked my statement of account but the money is not there and the credit is still pending on JUMIAPAY. I tried replying the email from the Jumia Team but my emails keep bouncing back as not delivered.
I am at my wits end as to how to retrieve the money from JUMIA into my account.
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by JONSYN7154: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Send message to the via X and copy EFCC, consumer protection Council and see them reaching out to you.
Unless Jumia.
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by Angrigowt: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2023
Simple. Go their delivery office. Pick any item worth the money and move. No refund policy bro. Na why cash on delivery na must
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Angrigowt:
Simple. Go their delivery office. Pick any item worth the money and move. No refund policy bro. Na why cash on delivery na must

I wanted to use cash on delivery but the option was not available
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Send message to the via X and copy EFCC, consumer protection Council and see them reaching out to you.
Unless Jumia.

I am not on X platform. Which other means can I use?
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by JONSYN7154: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2023
keeper303:

I am not on X platform. Which other means can I use?
creat an X account.
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
JONSYN7154:
creat an X account.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
keeper303:

Please how do I retrieve my money from JUMIA?

I ordered for an item costing #186,000 from JUMIA but the item was out of stock and JUMIA cancelled the order on 19th September, 2023. I was asked to withdraw the amount from JumiaPay to my bank account. When I initiated withdrawal process to my bank account, I got an error message "invalid account number " This was the same account number I used to transfer the money to JUMIA
while ordering for the item o!!
I chatted with the customer care agent to complain, but they tossing me around. The latest email I got from Jumia Team on 10th October 2023 was that they have returned the money to my bank account. I have checked my statement of account but the money is not there and the credit is still pending on JUMIAPAY. I tried replying the email from the Jumia Team but my emails keep bouncing back as not delivered.
I am at my wits end as to how to retrieve the money from JUMIA into my account.
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by fineboynl(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Jumia refund is always a problem. Mine took 6 month’s with persistence. They will tell you they have refund you but nothing will enter your account. When you contact them they will repeat the same thing.

You would have just use the money to order another thing when they put it in jumia pay.
Re: Refund From Jumia Pay Account by keeper303: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
fineboynl:
Jumia refund is always a problem. Mine took 6 month’s with persistence. They will tell you they have refund you but nothing will enter your account. When you contact them they will repeat the same thing.

You would have just use the money to order another thing when they put it in jumia pay.

Thank you. A whole 6months!!! That is very callous of them. I will try to order some items with the credit if I don't get my refund by next week

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Embarrassment And Insult Ever / What Language Will My Child Speak / Washing Machine- Front Loader Or Top Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.