Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today (391 Views)

What Has Obidients Done That Tinubu/apc Supporters Haven't Done Worse / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by PoliticalUpdate(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
In a democratic environment anyone is free to support whomever he/she likes, but then there are consequences.
People today are openly supporting narratives and stances that contradicts the rule of law; because it favours Chief Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. What they don't know is that some day, they too would be in situations where they need the help of many Nigerians but will have no one in support of them - because criminality begets criminality.
I see many making several assertions in denial of a New Nigeria; because of Chief Bola Tinubu.
Just know that there are "social media FBI agents" that will dig up your past to haunt you. By then you will feel the pain of your actions when you suffer untold rejections at the hands of the populace at large. Tinubu won't help you because he never will, only Nigerians will.

2 Likes

Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by Obiedun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Trash!
Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by MissWords: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
They'll never know
Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:
In a democratic environment anyone is free to support whomever he/she likes, but then there are consequences.
People today are openly supporting narratives and stances that contradicts the rule of law; because it favours Chief Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. What they don't know is that some day, they too would be in situations where they need the help of many Nigerians but will have no one in support of them - because criminality begets criminality.
I see many making several assertions in denial of a New Nigeria; because of Chief Bola Tinubu.
Just know that there are "social media FBI agents" that will dig up your past to haunt you. By then you will feel the pain of your actions when you suffer untold rejections at the hands of the populace at large. Tinubu won't help you because he never will, only Nigerians will.

I read the part in bold and didn't understand the point you're trying to make. Who are the people that needs help right now that Tinubu supporters are not helping? How does supporting the president of the country amounts to not giving help to Nigerians that need help? Make it make sense to me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by Judgementa1: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliticalUpdate:

Getat from here who need your support anyway.
Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by PoliticalUpdate(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
seunmsg:

I read the part in bold and didn't understand the point you're trying to make. Who are the people that needs help right now that Tinubu supporters are not helping? How does supporting the president of the country amounts to not giving help to Nigerians that need help? Make it make sense to me.

When you follow up things on social media daily, you get to see things like this more frequently. Just take Twitter for example..
Re: What Tinubu Supporters Haven't Figured Out Yet As At Today by Lumarstone: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Enemies of Nigeria on this platform; nairaland forum, will not like this news!

(1) (Reply)

Putin Endorses Israel's Self-defense Amid Israel-hamas Conflict, Calls For Indep / CSU: "Missing Logo In Tinubu’s Copy As A Result Of Photocopying." - Kperoji. / Obi Is The Reason We Are In This Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.