Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,710 members, 7,824,014 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Master-rdp.cc / Good Rdp For Spamming & Dating / Usa Location / Buy Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Master-rdp.cc / Good Rdp For Spamming & Dating / Usa Location / Buy Now (247 Views)

Get Your Windows RDP For Just 5k Per Month / [hostnextra.com] SSD Storage | Cpanel Cloudlinux | USA Location Starts At $2 / Usa | Uk | Eu Windows Rdp For Grab! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master-rdp.cc / Good Rdp For Spamming & Dating / Usa Location / Buy Now by masterrdp: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Hi ,

We are Selling good RDP FOR SPAMMING OR DATING OR ANY KIND OF WORK RDP ITS LOCATED IN USA AND ITS CHEAP PRICED FOR MORE

PLEASE VISIT : MASTER-RDP.CC or Telegram : @cPanelRDP

Visit : Master-RDP.CC

Thanks.
Re: Master-rdp.cc / Good Rdp For Spamming & Dating / Usa Location / Buy Now by radicalmikeo: 11:17am On Apr 12
pls dont buy from them they are thieves ,

We are Selling good RDP FOR SPAMMING OR DATING OR ANY KIND OF WORK RDP ITS LOCATED IN USA AND ITS CHEAP PRICED FOR MORE

PLEASE VISIT : MASTER-RDP.CC or Telegram : @cPanelRDP

Visit : Master-RDP.CC

Thanks.[/quote]
im registered business and legal one located in Kosovo the adress is published in the store im not hidding anything dear scammer.

With your business plan sending spam emails to people and in order to stal their money by using my company this will never happen

Now you threatning me , but u have been banned and Have a nice day spammer clown.

<zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzezihe@aol.com> schrieb am Fr. 12. Apr. 2024 um 00:32:
but this is wrong i have had this kind of experience with three diff rdp companies and today they are all dead estroweb services server sale and shellrdpsales this are three diffrent companies i have dealt with and this same thing you are attempting to do they tried it today their biz is gone down the drain i told them ui gave them 90 days but they dared me its not a threat but i will advise you the prize might be what you never expeccted you are in kosovo pls do me a refund and let sleeping dogs lie i am no longer going to buy fromyour company just do me a refund so u be free
On Thursday, April 11, 2024 at 11:12:42 PM GMT+1, Master-RDP.Com <info@master-rdp.com> wrote:

We do not offer any kind of refund when clients make illegal activities like you did in the past months.

Read the rules for more however i decided to give you another chance refund in credits 158$ so u can order normal service if u decide to use the service for good purpose otherwise one more abuse and you will be banned .

On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 12:05 AM <zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzezihe@aol.com> wrote:
pls in good faith i paid because i want to resell rdp if i cant resell rdp i have no need paying in as much as 158$ in all fairness its for next mnth sub and am no longer willing to go any further i cant resell under threat because i cant guarantee what my buyer will do with the rdp so i decided to quit since i have three days left on my old subscription i have decided to let go of that but please kindly make refund so i can go, i cant buy any more of your rdp under threat pls i paid willingly not under threat i will be happy if you will willingly refund me so i can go am sorry if i caused you any trouble its not intentional and i apologise for that thanks pls here my pm i paid in total 168usd u said 10usd is for processing pls i can let thaty laso go kindly refund me back 158$ pls pay here mark travels U12869032 my perfect money acct pls thanks
On Thursday, April 11, 2024 at 10:49:01 PM GMT+1, Master-RDP.Com <info@master-rdp.com> wrote:

no one will allow illegal activities each day i wake up with a abuse from your side you refilled your account with 158$ reseller panel has been disabled if u would like to order normal service u can order but if u get a single abuse you will be completely terminated , my rules are not strict i just follow the Datacenter Rules those rules applies to a law im a registered business and this may cause consequences to me because they have my fully identity and this is not a game

(1) (Reply)

Stressfreelife / Responsive And Adsense- Ready Blogger Template For Sale / Paypal Fund Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.