Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America (2005 Views)

No Video Showing Sylvester Oromoni Mentioning Being Bullied - Dowen College / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / This Is What My Friend Who Went To America For Masters Degree Told Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by Ningishzida: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Summary of his snitching starts at 1:09
The complete snitching starts at 8:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8reWHVdtq84
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by HeatSeeker(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by Factoryfitted: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Pathetic
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by Ningishzida: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
This is why Africa will never be developed. Dumb African Leaders selling their Citizens(and other African Leaders) out in exchange for 'Mirrors' and peasant Gifts from the white Man.
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Don't leave me... don't leave me
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by Inspirer1: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Quite serious
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by weslay: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Not surprised. This is what happens when your leadership lack vision. Most africans leaders are followers.... No ingenuity, no strategy, no unity of purpose. They simply do the bidding of their power block even if it's detrimental to their people. That is why Gaddafi was murdered without any fear of repercussions. Just as Africans are murdered all over the world without fear.

Imagine some African's celebrating Putin who claimed Africa was a cemetery....

Africa, the tamed Giant. Who will save you?
Re: Video Showing Ghana's President Snitching on African Countries To America by Dodada: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Even ORDINARY Ghanaians in America and Europe are EXACTLY like that. They go behind your back and spread terrible lies about you to WHITE people. And they will smile infront of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ui Yet To Release Sch Fees3 / Help Me Locate My Jamb Centre. Who Knows This Place In Ajegunle? / Lautech Postume Card Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.