Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,584 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League (21259 Views)

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Saudi Pro League Picks Emenalo As First Director Of Football / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by deyplay: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Messi factor

He doesn't want to go to walahi talahi camel riders league
read the headline, it said with the same conditions (pay) . Can MLS pay him? Moreover he said what he had to say to please the interviewer. Do you watch MLS games aside when Messi plays? No. Do people watch Saudi Pro when Ronaldo ain't playing? YES
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by princeade86(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

LM8 is almost here officially, Penadogs I’m drinking una tears in advance
but they get level pass mls because them dey relegate there. Unlike mls that no team is relegating. So what is there to compete for?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Streetmovement(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
na so my bro, no rest for penadogs on this forum

Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be lie 😂

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
princeade86:
but they get level pass mls because them dey relegate there. Unlike mls that no team is relegating. So what is there to compete for?
I’m tired of addressing this issue everytime, guy use google before you comment next time. If dem no Dey compete for anything why Messi team no Dey playoffs… USA league is unique that’s their style, and they are rated above most leagues in Europe. Google is your friend.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Friend22(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This couldn’t be Messi Factor or Ronaldo.

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

You need some growing up.
You are probably a kid in his late teens or early twenties.

Saudi is a religious place no doubt, but it does not mean non Muslims do not work there...
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Friend22:

You need some growing up.
You are probably a kid in his late teens or early twenties.

Saudi is a religious place no doubt, but it does not mean non Muslims do not work there...
gibberish
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Hsurdluxury: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
osimhen wants bodyguard chasing him around on the field against invaders

Saudi is relatively peaceful

saudi is not a lawless land thats what cause the hatred
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by princeade86(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
AImiron:
I’m tired of addressing this issue everytime, guy use google before you comment next time. If dem no Dey compete for anything why Messi team no Dey playoffs… USA league is unique that’s their style, and they are rated above most leagues in Europe. Google is your friend.
play off to where. What is d play off for?
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by seunayantokun(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tell the boy that he can never have the same conditions everywhere. I hope it won't be too late for him to go on football money pilgrimage to Saudi.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by grandstar(m): 2:50am On Oct 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Why would a free mind person or a christian choose Saudi Arabia where there are a lot of religious restrictions ahead of United States where there is a lot of freedom and opportunities.

Saudi pays more!
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Enemyofpeace: 5:15am On Oct 27, 2023
He doesn't want to play for asalamaleku FC
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Enemyofpeace: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

also with lots of fine babes to fok
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by adecz: 5:39am On Oct 27, 2023
Of course any footballer given same
conditions between the Arab countries
and MLS of America will prefer America.

But you know that Arabs may offer you
💲100m, while MLS will offer 💲15m.

Na only mumu go go for 💲15m.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Morphinne: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2023
kingthreat:
Never say never. Saudi league is what is ensuring Odion Ighalo's 10th generation will never see poverty again.
Don’t mind the mûmû that made the sensational post, he never said he would never play in Saudi and neither did he say he would like to go play with Messi, he only emphasized that if offered the same opportunity (money/deal) , he would prefer going to the US. If you didn’t see the interview yourself, this one would make you think Osimhen was being careless with his comments but the truth is that he even commended the country and the league for bringing in ppl like Ronaldo and other major stars from europe to develop the league.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Zeyman(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Messi factor

He doesn't want to go to walahi talahi camel riders league

You must be joking..... He said "with same conditions" meaning if he got bigger offer at Saudi than USA he will go that way.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Alphanancy: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2023
AImiron:
Saudi pro league na league of semi-finished and finished players, they are playing against part time footballers, I just laugh when penadogs create threads here to celebrate the desert fraud whenever he scores against AL MAKURA FC, shame no dey catch una…. Jude Bellingham go score average 5 goals per match if e ever enter that league, make I no even mention Mbappe, dem Dey even compare goals scored in Europe to the desert hahaha, one goal in Europe equals 5 in the desert….

Make shame dey catch una small small. No sane players wey still have future go play in Saudi 😂😂, except players that are satisfied with their career so far…

LM8 is almost here officially, Penadogs I’m drinking una tears in advance
"If I had the same conditions". That's what he said. Now ask yourself if the conditions of both leagues are the same.
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by BALLOSKI: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:
In life never say NEVER, you don't know how opportunity may present itself.

Always keep your options open.
That boy is always foolish with his statement. He should be political sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Numerouno94(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2023
AImiron:
MLS is ranked above most leagues in Europe but Saudi is lowly rated, even England Conference is ranked about the shitty League. Now crawl back to wherever you came from

Almiron my Oga. Me dey reserve my strength till on the 30th.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Numerouno94:

Almiron my Oga. Me dey reserve my strength till on the 30th.gringrin
boss, say make we Dey sample em ni, make dem Dey donate am in advance 😂😂😂. I hail you my oga
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Bouncing2(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

He didn’t say ‘Never’ ,rather he said ‘if given same conditions’..
That simply means it’ll be a no-brainer decision for VO9 to join MLS if they should offer him a similar deal to that which the Arab camel riders offered/are offering to him.

Y’all should read to understand..peace out ✌🏾
Re: Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League by Rajosh(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
netpro:

That's why he said if he had the same options. Meaning he is still open to Saudi but if a similar option opens in the MLS, he'll go to MLS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Ogu Flaunts His Club Trophies This Season / Philippe Troussier: "I Will Beat Nigeria In Uyo, I Know Their Weaknesses" / Kwesé Signs John Mikel Obi As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.