Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,998 members, 7,841,828 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. (2762 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Are Seriously Looking For Troubles(pix) / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Makavelli001: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2023
Now they are seriously begging Peter Obi to congratulate Tinubu. BUT HOW? How do you congratulate an armed robber that robbed you & your entire family?

CONGRATULATIONS is an endorsement. If you congratulate an armed robber for a successful operation, you endorsed his criminality; you gave him the approval to return & rob your entire estate.

If you shout “congratulations” in a hot afternoon, Tinubu will wake up.

Like Buhari did in 2003, 2007 & 2011, Peter Obi should not congratulate anyone. What do you need it for? Congratulating someone who stole an election is endorsing illegality.

I don’t know about Atiku Abubakar, but the “process” is more important than the result. I thought you claimed that BAAT won, why do you need anyone’s congratulations?

People rejoiced during military takeovers. Tinubu must be so terrible that even his Agbado Miscreants could not celebrate.

Look at Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, & Gabon. Citizens of those countries rejoiced when the military seized power. Those coup plotters are more popular than Bola, isn’t that a shame?

Since dishonesty & criminality were involved, let Bola Tinubu seek the congratulations from elsewhere.

Why don’t you go the University of Chicago & ask for a Congratulation? His so-called alma mater are afraid to congratulate one of their “First Class” students?

Someone that claimed he won with 8 million votes, is begging for congratulations. Tell me you’re a loser without saying it! 🙄🙄

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Herdsmen: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2023
Obidafts dreams and hallucinations..

Heheheheheh

This people self and tiny brains ..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Bobloco: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2023
OP, they will come for your head

They will say you are wailing. Infact, that your wailings just begun and you got 7 years ahead of you to wail

Modified;

Like I stated, the one above me has already kicked off

More will still invade this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Entprys(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Someone pls tell this people to google:
"Gba Fun Oga e"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by archangel1(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2023
Well stated... It sounds immoral to congratulate monumental theft cool cool

You earn congratulations not through psychological blackmailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Meagainstthem: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Who's begging the clown to congratulate president?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by StOla: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Begging a loser whose appeal was thrown out like dirty water?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by ideynl1: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2023
Herdsmen:
Obidafts dreams and hallucinations..

Heheheheheh

This people self and tiny brains ..

Tinubu must contest.

North 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Sannisege: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2023
All I know is that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria. Northerners will not vote for a new southerner in 2027 to start another potential 8 years term. So the only southerner that can challenge Tinubu is Goodluck Jonathan Cos they will both be eligible for only one term of four years.
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Wailing Continua grin cheesy

Who and who are begging him tho ?🤔

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by jude79(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2023
I ' be noticed that agbadorians are afraid of me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Jonjam269: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Obirodent and irrelevant topic are like siamese twins. Who takes people that believed Buhari was cloned serious.

2 Likes

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by jude79(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2023
jude79:
I ' be noticed that agbadorians are afraid of me

Maybe it's because I have he lie nus, hundred stroke of cane

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Mfetenang: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2023
Walk slowly to the lagoon and do the right thing,JUMP.
PRESIDENT TINUBU IS HERE TO STAY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Okoroawusa: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Hahahaha! This Obidient slaves sef

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by jude79(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2023
Mfetenang:
Walk slowly to the lagoon and do the right thing,JUMP.
PRESIDENT TINUBU IS HERE TO STAY.

Me, walk slowly to the lagoon, do I look like your master, the forget, if l .........!!!!

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Heffalump(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2023
How many Agbado people have congratulated Tinubu? The fact that there was no jubilation and frenzy after Electoral tribunal and Supreme Court judgement shows majority of people are not in support of Tinubu and APC.

Forget it, anyone supporting APC/ Tinubu is doing it for selfish ambition. Don't expect miracle from Tinubu. He won't achieve anything just like Buhari. When the foundation is wrong, everything is wrong!
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by PigKILLERpromax: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Asgard13
odin13

you decoded the uncircumcised bastardd instantly

ideynl1:

Tinubu must contest.

North 2023.

1 Like

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by seanfer(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Sannisege:
All I know is that Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria. Northerners will not vote for a new southerner in 2027 to start another potential 8 years term. So the only southerner that can challenge Tinubu is Goodluck Jonathan Cos they will both be eligible for only one term of four years.

Following the ruling of the Federal High Court in Timipre Silva's case.. Even Gej can't contest again because he has taken oath of office twice.. 2010 and 2011.. Except that ruling is appeal and the appellate... court rule otherwise
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makavelli001:
Now they are seriously begging Peter Obi to congratulate Tinubu. BUT HOW? How do you congratulate an armed robber that robbed you & your entire family?

CONGRATULATIONS is an endorsement. If you congratulate an armed robber for a successful operation, you endorsed his criminality; you gave him the approval to return & rob your entire estate.

Like Buhari did in 2003, 2007 & 2011, Peter Obi should not congratulate anyone. What do you need it for? Congratulating someone who stole an election is endorsing illegality.

I don’t know about Atiku Abubakar, but the “process” is more important than the result. I thought you claimed that BAAT won, why do you need anyone’s congratulations?

People rejoiced during military takeovers. Tinubu must be so terrible that even his Agbado Miscreants could not celebrate.

Look at Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, & Gabon. Citizens of those countries rejoiced when the military seized power. Those coup plotters are more popular than Bola, isn’t that a shame?

Since dishonesty & criminality were involved, let Bola Tinubu seek the congratulations from elsewhere.

Why don’t you go the University of Chicago & ask for a Congratulation? His so-called alma mater are afraid to congratulate one of their “First Class” students?

Someone that claimed he won with 8 million votes, is begging for congratulations. Tell me you’re a loser without saying it! 🙄🙄
No one need a criminal congratulations, OBI should submit himself to UK immigrations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Benwallt(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Obi is gone. He is gone for worst. No herbalist can resucitate his dead political career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by jogojogo: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makavelli001:

This is just a harmless advise for a disgruntled bad loser to be a statesman..don't lose your sweat unnecessarily...not compulsory but optional
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by jogojogo: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by StreetFight: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
Makavelli001:

This one is still suffering from post election loss trauma
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Highlife217: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
They are begging for legitimacy, Obi should absolutely not congratulate a thief.
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who is doing this begging?
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by onumadu: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
The Obi that I know will NEVER congratulate Tinubu.
Obi also will NEVER concede the elections. He will probably just keep calm and go about his normal business.
But congratulate a thief? Lai lai.
Peter Obi is an institution of decorum.
He never got to where he is today by compromising with thieves.
Obi has already changed Nigeria in some ways because he forced Nigeria to expose its true self to the whole world.
And he won't stop until Nigeria reckons with herself.
I could be wrong because he is still a politician. But you see Obi? Africa better study him because he is an institution.
They don't make his type anymore. cool

1 Like

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Judgementa1: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who needs congratulatory of a thief and drug dealer.

1 Share

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by lordofreal(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Where do you see BAT asking obi to congratulate him? You people just like to delude yourself
Makavelli001:

Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Highlife217:
They are begging for legitimacy, Obi should absolutely not congratulate a thief.

What legitimacy? Are you playing or what?

A case that’s been SEALED by the Supreme Court, you guys are jokers
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by Highlife217: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

What legitimacy? Are you playing or what?

A case that’s been SEALED by the Supreme Court, you guys are jokers

Then stop begging him
Re: Now They Are Seriously Begging Him. by mecustika: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu did not earn any form of congratulations. He started with fraud and will definitely end in disaster.
I don't see Tinubu lasting in that office, no, not with all the divine intervention prayers millions of Nigerians are saying against him daily.
He may not believe in prayers, but it works wonders. I even know of a group that has taken upon it's self to say 30 minutes chain prayers daily against him until he leaves that office and make a public confession.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Someone Suggest That Nigeria Should Have A Monarchy? / Video Of Chadian Army Fighting Boko Haram / Jega About To Announce Result, Nta Live.(UPDATE!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.