Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,483 members, 7,833,607 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts (10677 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / 2020 Trendy Wedding Hairstyles -50 Bridal Hairstyles For Black And African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts by Deji07abcd5: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2023
This is a List of my favorite Busty African Women, you can find them via Google Search, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok

1. Iam_ Ladymay
2. TheOnlySweetyVille
3. LiberatedGirl_SJ
4. Hajiafauzy85
5. OnlyOneRhonda
6. Persephanii
7. RivJones
8. ChiomaLov or ChiomaLuv
9. Realujunwamandy
10. TheKarachika

These are my Top 10 African Women or Black Busty Women on social media. Thanks to new Restrictions on Nairaland myself and others cannot upload pictures at will, If you want to see what they look like simply Search " Infolenka " on Nairaland.
Infolenka is a Certified Lover of Women with Distinct and wonderful Curves. You can also go through my Topics, some of them have Big Yansh also so you'll see their Pictures in my older Topics. I'm a Big Yansh Lover but I also appreciate women's Manchester.
Re: List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts by Pauldollars(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Deji07abcd5:
This is a List of my favorite Busty African Women, you can find them via Google Search, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok

1. Iam_ Ladymay
2. TheOnlySweetyVille
3. LiberatedGirl_SJ
4. Hajiafauzy85
5. OnlyOneRhonda
6. Persephanii
7. RivJones
8. ChiomaLov or ChiomaLuv
9. Realujunwamandy
10. TheKarachika

These are my Top 10 African Women or Black Busty Women on social media. Thanks to new Restrictions on Nairaland myself and others cannot upload pictures at will, If you want to see what they look like simply Search " Infolenka " on Nairaland.
Infolenka is a Certified Lover of Women with Distinct and wonderful Curves. You can also go through my Topics, some of them have Big Yansh also so you'll see their Pictures in my older Topics. I'm a Big Yansh Lover but I also appreciate women's Manchester.

Your mates are buying Rolls Royce Cullinan to ride their families, others are online making money.
Your own is to be browsing the size of Women's breasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts by Deji07abcd5: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2023
Pauldollars:

Your mates are buying Rolls Royce Cullinan to ride their families, others are online making money.
Your own is to be browsing the size of Women's breasts

I'm driving a 2020 Toyota Camry, se I know try ? It's by looking at Big Massive Huge Enormous Gargantuan Breasts online and licking smaller breasts offline that I have the strength to hustle.

1 Like

Re: List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts by BigYanshLover: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2023
Deji07abcd5:

I'm driving a 2020 Toyota Camry, se I know try ? It's by looking at Big Massive Huge Enormous Gargantuan Breasts online and licking smaller breasts offline that I have the strength to hustle.

Omo Na So O..woman is a helpmate and their pictures help them get 200k followers on Instagram or TikTok or is it Instagram and TikTok ? Women are a necessity and those with Big Breasts or Big Ass are a man's best friend. Check out these pictures. The big breasted chick wearing black is SexyBugatti . Sexy Bugatti / SexyBugatti does not get the focus and representation she deserves on Nairaland. If you do a Nairaland search you'll see SexyBugatti gets very few mentions on Hottest Black Busty Women on Instagram or any search like that. It's not fair she deserves to be mentioned. This is not Football award where they are always trying to hide the greatness of Cristiano Ronaldo. The Beautiful Woman in the green dress is Hajiafauzy85 from Ghana - Natural Black and Beautiful . I don't know who the last beautiful woman is but as we can all see she is busty

(1) (Reply)

TOUCH PERFUME OIL 500 Naira each (Genuine Cheap Undiluted & Concentrated) / Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) / Homemade Sulphur Face And Body Scrub!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.