Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity (231 Views)

Videos: 5 Beautiful Nigerian Worship Songs That Will Touch Your Soul On Youtube / The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by crystalmoon(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2023
When I am being bothered with religious conversations which I dislike
My answer is usually what has that got to do with Me
Am indifferent towards your God
Am not interested in eternal life
Religious folks will tell me God will touch my heart ,Paul did more than me
God won't touch the heart of politicians destroying the nation
God won't touch the hearts of criminals
But God will touch the heart of a comrade who is guided by logic and reason
Una sure say una thinking ability never melt away
Una sure say una dey think at all
For once religious folk should see the foolishness in their stupidity

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by MrColdsweat: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Christians are brainwashed to be sheeps.
"my sheep hear my voice"
"The lord is my shepard"
"Jesus is the lamb of God"
"blessed are the meek, they shall inherit the earth"
"if you're slapped, Turn the Other Cheek".

Have you seen a sheep defend itself in a fight?
The sheep is totally dependent on the herd. They follow the herd without question. If the herd is headed for a pit, the sheep will follow without thinking. The sheep never revolts. Ittrusts the shepard with it's life but ends up eaten by the same shepard. Look at the 10 commandments with your inner sight and you'll see the rules and guidelines to be a sheep.

Christianity is a tool for turning humans to sheeps.
The whiteman is a genius for fabricating this control tool.

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by crystalmoon(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2023
Am not against any religion
But don't try to convince me to change my ways because you think your way is superior
... Do what you know how to do best but don't go about wearing the banner of convert to my religion or eternal damnation

1 Like

Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by Kobojunkie: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2023
crystalmoon:

God won't touch the heart of politicians destroying the nation. God won't touch the hearts of criminals
There is actually no truth to the claim that God "touched" the heart of Paul. God showed similar if not the same vision that Paul was reported to have seen to so many other young men and women in the Land at that time -- Joel 2 vs 28 - 31. Paul was among the few in the Land, at the time, who responded positively to the message and was then used by God after he had submitted himself in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Paul had to thoroughly discipline himself in order to become one God could use. And so the claim that God "touched" Paul's heart is not based on what is written in Scripture but is born of religious fumes. undecided
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by LikeAking: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
Truth!
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
crystalmoon:

You dey mind those deluded beings?
People wey the majority share holders of their brain don go on vacation
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by KnownUnknown: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
MrColdsweat:
"my sheep hear my voice"
"The lord is my shepard"

You forgot “pastor”. Only sheep in the Pasture of Delusion need a “pastor”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by KnownUnknown: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
continuous submission and obedience

Perpetual slave to stupidity and ignorance
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by paxonel(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
You know,
It is also very deceiving for some atheists,
not all atheists because there are also good atheists, to generalise that all religious folks are stupid simply because they had encountered some stupid ones
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25am On Nov 10, 2023
crystalmoon:

The people who told you this are not Christians that is why they are stupid.
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by Dtruthspeaker: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2023
MrColdsweat:
"my sheep hear my voice"
"The lord is my shepard"

Have you seen a sheep defend itself in a fight?
The sheep is totally dependent on the herd. They follow the herd without question. If the herd is headed for a pit, the sheep will follow without thinking. The sheep never revolts. Ittrusts the shepard with it's life but ends up eaten by the same shepard. Look at the 10 commandments with your inner sight and you'll see the rules and guidelines to be a sheep.

Christianity is a tool for turning humans to sheeps.
The whiteman is a genius for fabricating this control tool.

It is churchgoers who are brainwashed. If you slap a Christian you would know that God is Real.
Re: God Will Touch Your Heart : A Recipe For Stupidity by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Nov 10, 2023
KnownUnknown:
Perpetual slave to stupidity and ignorance
*** yawn***

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Single Question To Any God Acclaimed Spirit Being - / Allah’s Promise Of 72 Virgin And Ever Erected P€nis / Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.