Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Can I Solve This? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Solve This? (284 Views)

Help; How Do I Solve "Stucked On Logo Ish" On My Samsung Note4 / Nokia X5 Loose Charging Port!!! Please How Can I Solve This / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve This? by 1stbest(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
did a factory reset on my Huawei and after that I can't access it anymore, it keeps on showing me to put the formal email address on it which I don't have. Please how can i solve the issue
Re: How Can I Solve This? by Incredible128: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Which Huawei's that? Concerning the issue, did you purchase the phone new or used? Try taking it to the phone market in your state, maybe flashing and reinstalling the OS could solve the problem
1stbest:
did a factory reset on my Huawei and after that I can't access it anymore, it keeps on showing me to put the formal email address on it which I don't have. Please how can i solve the issue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Solve This? by 1stbest(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
Incredible128:
Which Huawei's that? Concerning the issue, did you purchase the phone new or used? Try taking it to the phone market in your state, maybe flashing and reinstalling the OS could solve the problem

I purchased it second hand
Re: How Can I Solve This? by Incredible128: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Then take it to a phone repair centre, maybe flashing and reinstalling the OS would solve the problem. Maybe the phone was a company phone or the last owner tied the phone to his email or something, I don't know
1stbest:

I purchased it second hand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unique Colour Variations Of The Redmi 13C / Infinix Hot 40i: Mediatek Helio G88 Powerhouse With Mali-g52 GPU / Oraimo Boompop 2 Headphone Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.