Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria (20699 Views)

Glaxosmithkline Ends Operations In Nigeria, After 51 Years / Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations / Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Caveat emptor!
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Treadway: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
AbuTwins:
Nigeria is in a resetting stage!

That's how it would be!

It will first get tougher!

Wema Bank for example posted over 100% profit!

Companies that can't compete would of course fold up!

Many of those complaining won't say pim if it the president had been been their candidates and the masses were facing this!

$1 depreciated from ₦1300 to close to ₦1000, how many people here were hopeful?

It will just ginger their "Oliver Twist" get rich quickly mentality!
all the banks made money from round tripping and arbitrage activities. Banks are the only business that benefitted from naira devaluation. If you are not fully knowledgeable about the crux of what you are saying, it is use wiser to just keep kwayet.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Gandrova: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Obi would never have plunged this country into this sort of quagmire as Tinubu is.

You claim Tinubu built Lagos but even you know Lagos was Nigeria's capital for 77 years, and was built by the British. It's just like Wike coming tomorrow to claim he built Abuja.

You lots supported Buhari (who was sponsored by Tinubu) and he sickened Nigeria. You same daft lots are supporting Tinubu as he's killing and burying this country.

You people are incredibly wicked. When Amaechi said Nigerians will rather commit suicide than hold their leaders responsible, he was referring to people from your region, https://www.punchng.com/79-nigerians-commit-suicide-in-2022/
Where is Ameachi today? The southsayer. My point still remains Pithobi has no prerequisite to rule the Nation.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Gandrova: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Oga, stay focused on the nation... Your country is bleeding badly on all sides.

Leave Obi alone abeg.

Obi is no longer anyone's problem... Nigeria is currently everyone's headache.
Then
as you guys continue to lick his ass, he should be told to keep quite in Nigeria issues.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by YouAreNobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Where is Ameachi today? The southsayer. My point still remains Pithobi has no prerequisite to rule the Nation.

And who has the prerequisite? Tinubu who is currently leading this country to an abyss?
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Gandrova: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
YouAreNobody:

And who has the prerequisite? Tinubu who is currently leading this country to an abyss?
Calm down. Just contribute your own quota as a Nigerian.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Reelz: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why will they continue suffering here when they can easily import their products into d porous country.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Shevchenkko: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How much drugs like Augmentin go com b bayi? 🙆
You lots should keep supporting this clueless govt, una eye go clear soon

1 Like

Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Then
as you guys continue to lick his ass, he should be told to keep quite in Nigeria issues.

It's "Quiet", not "Quite".

...And he shouldn't keep quiet about issues happening in his own country.

Did Buhari and Tinubu keep quiet throughout Goodluck Jonathan's reign as President??!

I repeat... Only those with twisted and damaged consciences are concerned or perturbed about what a single Nigerian says or does. Last time I checked, Obi was not the only opposition candidate speaking out.

Focus on the travails and situations in Nigeria... Peter Obi is no one's headache.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Gandrova: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's "Quiet", not "Quite".

...And he shouldn't keep quiet about issues happening in his own country.

Did Buhari and Tinubu keep quiet throughout Goodluck Jonathan's reign as President??!

I repeat... Only those with twisted and damaged consciences are concerned or perturbed about what a single Nigerian says or does. Last time I checked, Obi was not the only opposition candidate speaking out.

Focus on the travails and situations in Nigeria... Peter Obi is no one's headache.
Thanks for the correction.
But your candidate has no business with Governance again.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gandrova:
Thanks for the correction.
But your candidate has no business with Governance again.

He is not my Candidate, Sir.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "business with governance". Did he interfere with the duties of any elected leader in Anambra, Imo, Lagos, or anywhere else in Nigeria?

As far as I can see, the man has never interfered with any form of governance at any level... He merely speaks his mind on issues directly affecting him and Nigerians. How is that a problem for anyone??!
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Exceed15: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Cost of operation is unbearable.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Kaiser20: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
They were jubilating when Droggie Tinubu became president.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
APC = shege 🤣🤣
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by AbuTwins: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Treadway:
all the banks made money from round tripping and arbitrage activities. Banks are the only business that benefitted from naira devaluation. If you are not fully knowledgeable about the crux of what you are saying, it is use wiser to just keep kwayet.

Banks made profit because they were able to sail through the economy!

They couldn't do same in their own way!
Others will make use of their exit.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by AbuTwins: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Speaking of hypocrisy... Would you have written this if the candidate you hate so much had won?!!

I don't criticise a sitting president destructively! And any of them would have been my president if declared so!

Our prayers may not be answered the way we want!
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by adecz: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
All of these na in the current prevailing
spirit of Japa.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Soliddust3030:

Bro to be honest with you she said 30k plus, I felt I didn't hear her properly cause I was cleaning up my compound. There was one other 1 she mentioned that next to augumentin that increased their price too because of demand, not zeethromax. Bro the people when talk that 35k they talk true.
. AUGMENTINE COME IN DIFFERENT TYPES, EVEN FAKE OF N15K YOU WILL GET, LAST TIME WEN I WAS ILL I WAS RECOMMENDED TO BUY AUGMENTINE I WENT TO A PHARM, THEY CALL THE DRUGS N28K LAST PRICE, I FIRST THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING BECAUSE IN 2015 WHEN I USED THIS DRUGS THAT I MANAGED TO USE JUST 1 SACHET AND LETA DASHED OUT THE OTHER SACHET, I BOUGHT THE DRUGS AT N5K PLUS THAT YEAR IN SURULERE LAGOS. ANOTHER THINGS WHICH MIGHT ALSO AFFECT THE PRICE IS LOCATION AS WELL.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by MTNnews: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
The problem with fools like you is that when others counter with businesses leaving under Ebele now your father will shut his foolish mouth without any sensible response .

bigiyaro:
Where are mtnnews and benuejosh? Two empty heads. Statistics is performing well, companies dey run.....I wonder how people survive this long without brains
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by prophetfire: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jokerman:
This is not good.

Augumentrin that is used in hospitals that help CS women heal faster, that is usually bought at 5K/7K is now 32/34K because of events as these.

Government should please do something about this...
Tinubu will be giving you all cocaine to sniff in place of pharmaceutical drugs. DRUG NA DRUG bayi grin
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
MTNnews:
The problem with foolish like you is that when other counter with businesses leaving under Ebele now you father will shut his foolish mouth without any sensible response

can you reexplain the nonsense you wrote here?
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by ResourceMan(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tntsi:
We warned them.

We warned about the consequences of desecrating our nation for criminals, they fell on deaf ears.
We warned about removing the ancient landmark of the land to suit criminals, they blocked their ears.
We warned that our nation was at the edge of collaspe and divinity selected OBIDATTI to pull out the nation from death.
We warned that even if tinubu and his criminal gang employed angels, that nothing good will come out from it.

We are warning again!!! Nigeria is operating under a cursed leadership and mandate . From executive to judiciary to legislature, the desecration of the land has brought a curse on the land.

Nigeria as a nation will be hit with the consequences until the desecrators are taken away.

Individuals with clean hands and heart, divinity will see you through.

THIS IS A CLASSIC POST.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by AgubataAkokwa: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
AbuTwins:
Nigeria is in a resetting stage!

That's how it would be!

It will first get tougher!

Wema Bank for example posted over 100% profit!

Companies that can't compete would of course fold up!

Many of those complaining won't say pim if it the president had been been their candidates and the masses were facing this!

$1 depreciated from ₦1300 to close to ₦1000, how many people here were hopeful?

It will just ginger their "Oliver Twist" get rich quickly mentality!

If the shege no reach you, e go reach your relatives. You are just exposing your ewedu mentality in public. Bros pity your psych naa

God Bless MNK
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
They are too big to survive,because their directors live large life style of overhead expenses that the company cannot pay for again.
Naija pharmacists over to you,or trado medicine will takeover. grin
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

What do u know about Sanofi?

Nothing, what do you know?
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by ThierryJay: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chai, this is very sad news.

Sanofi has been a very standard responsible multinational that pays its fair share of taxes and is engaged in several laudable CSR initiatives. Some of these initiatives have been promoted on Nairaland in times past.

Over 200 people about to be released into the unemployment market.

And Sanofi is more popular than most people think. They are the makers of:

-Most popular brand of Flagyl in Nigeria
-Most popular brand of Franol in Nigeria for asthmatic patients
-Artesunate Amodiaquine
-Specialized Diabetes and Cancer drugs
-Polio vaccines

Really bad. They were killed by Fx devaluation. The devaluation has really crippled several multinationals.

Wont be surprised if N500 flagyl sachet becomes 5k.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Image123:

Nothing, what do you know?
I'm into d line so stop talking about what u know nothing about.
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Fidecoo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The Chinese and the Indians are outcompeting them. They will come back some day after they have restrategized. In business, you innovate or die.

Now Sanofi will free up more cash to improve their margins and make their products more competitive against generic products coming from China and India. Our indigenous pharmaceutical companies doing importation business only should learn from this because some day, same thing that is happening to Sanofi today will happen to them.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Well, I have been waiting and expecting your comment on this topic since from top.

Can you pls, tell me what benefits you get fro this government that you always see things positively even though it is generally negative??
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by Rejouir: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu oooo!!, This is a big shame, where is the ideas he used in building lagos
Re: Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria by KIDfurniture(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lol Nigeria politics is evil

BigDawsNet:

He put him dere... the administration sidelined him...

He went back to recover the sit... now his dere confused on where to start or how to fix it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Deal With Skirt And Blouse Insect / Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! / NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.