Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News (1464 Views)

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by mokwechineme: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
Cooking gas was #650 when he came in and 3months into his administration, gas fell to #600 and the foot-soldiers started praising Tinubu to the high heavens and immediately, the gas started galloping and it is above #1k now

Recently, they claim dollar is now sold for #950 and i couldnt verify if the news is real today. They forgot the same dollar was around #700 when the colosal failure - Buhari left office

Tinubu promised #35k salary award to federal workers, eventually, less than 20% of these workers were considered in implémentation leaving the rest in the cold. No one is even condidering state and LG workers while prices of commodities continue galloping at hyper inflationary rate

He claimed he will save the subsidy money to revitalize the economy, today he is already seeking $7billion loan. Where is the subsidy accruements? Yes they will just like the former Humanitarian minister - Sadiya Farouk, claim they paid each and every Nigeria #75k for 3months and the cycle deceit and impunity continue.

The most sickening thing is some youths on secondly basis continue defending this terrible misfortune in the name of catching cruise and tribal sentiments online. Do i blame them? No. These people are conditioned to remain poor and suffer.

I need someone to inform me of a single positive stride of this administration?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Don't you simply get it?!

Go and read the Renewed hope Manifesto again and again

Any kind of subsidy is gone in Nigeria

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Xscape1993(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2023
Which positive news please?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Zionmdde: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Oga he is waiting for one single good news, one single good thing a common man is enjoying. If you know, kindly tell him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Nature129(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu didn't promise anybody anything.

He only said it was his turn - Emilokan

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

So you think there is no more subsidies for petrol?

We are paying more subsidy now for petrol tha we were before may 29

We're in the world would you see petrol for 50 cents a litre?

Smh

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2023
Zionmdde:

Oga he is waiting for one single good news, one single good thing a common man is enjoying. If you know, kindly tell him

Student loan
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Sharpsharp00123: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2023
mokwechineme:
Cooking gas was #650 when he came in and 3months into his administration, gas fell to #600 and the foot-soldiers started praising Tinubu to the high heavens and immediately, the gas started galloping and it is above #1k now

Recently, they claim dollar is now sold for #950 and i couldnt verify if the news is real today. They forgot the same dollar was around #700 when the colosal failure - Buhari left office

Tinubu promised #35k salary award to federal workers, eventually, less than 20% of these workers were considered in implémentation leaving the rest in the cold. No one is even condidering state and LG workers while prices of commodities continue galloping at hyper inflationary rate

He claimed he will save the subsidy money to revitalize the economy, today he is already seeking $7billion loan. Where is the subsidy accruements? Yes they will just like the former Humanitarian minister - Sadiya Farouk, claim they paid each and every Nigeria #75k for 3months and the cycle deceit and impunity continue.

The most sickening thing is some youths on secondly basis continue defending this terrible misfortune in the name of catching cruise and tribal sentiments online. Do i blame them? No. These people are conditioned to remain poor and suffer.

u are igbo so no surprises

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Student loan

Where is the student loan.

We that are paying University tuition we know what's going on.

Go to unilag and ask if anyone has received loan. We even has to pay school fees before they could bid for hostel, that the fees has also doubled and you have only one week to pay or lose the spot.

Don't let me curse you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MS247: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Where is the student loan.

We that are paying University tuition we know what's going on.

Don't let me curse you.

grin

Oya no vex

Why Nigerians come dey para like this
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Joey4321: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are igbo so no surprises

No surprises that what happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Nice2023(m): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

U see why u need to go back to elementary school.

He said point at one thing he has done positively well?

People like u are used to praising criminals.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Zionmdde: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:

Student loan

Do you know anyone who has taken student loan?
Is loan that someone will pay back a good thing a common can enjoy?

You can do better na. With triple inflation, what is the common man currently enjoying?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2023
Let's just keep praying for him and hope things wil get better.
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Sharpsharp00123: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2023
Joey4321:

No surprises that what happened.
no surprises that igbos are filled with hate n will never see good things about others except themselves
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by stuffs2002: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2023
mokwechineme:

Bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals have been writing all kinds of pessimistic news about Nigeria
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Fugazy2023: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2023
If you are igbo, then this thread is useless as usual
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Joey4321: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
no surprises that igbos are filled with hate n will never see good things about others except themselves

I can't argue with that.

But can you also give a reason why we as Nigerians should be optimistic about the current government?

It's not about calling out a hate-filled tribe. What is the way forward?

4 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Deogratiasfx: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals have been writing all kinds of pessimistic news about Nigeria

You are right. Don't mind them. Pls write the optimistic ones.

5 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by MrBONE2(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2023
Nature129:
Tinubu didn't promise anybody anything.

He only said it was his turn - Emilokan

And after my BaTu Emilokan it will be my own Lokan

grin

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by stuffs2002: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

You are right. Don't mind them. Pls write the optimistic ones.

Why bother?

There is absolutely nothing you can say to black belle, bitter and hateful pessimist IPOB cannibal that would sound good to him
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by swaggerjack: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
mokwechineme:

A bad tree cannot produce good fruits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Savedday2: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
One good news and achievement of Tinubu government is that Abacha $150million loot will be returned soon.
Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by HeadlessMob: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
mokwechineme:

Must you stay in Nigeria if there are no good news for you and your hateful family? Many of your people are japa-ing, what are you waiting for? After all Nigeria was a zoo to you all until the failure Obi contested for the presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by dominic17: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
If subsidy is gone what have been the impact on the citizens? How has it benefit the citizens? The question is some should name one good thing Tinubu has achieved in his six months in the office.
MS247:

1 Like

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by dominic17: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
This post should be in the front page let more people contribute maybe some should be able to educate us on the programs of this government

2 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Deogratiasfx: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why bother?

There is absolutely nothing you can say to black belle, bitter and hateful pessimist IPOB cannibal that would sound good to him

I understand. What am saying is, tell us the achievements to counter his bad belle. We are know no matter how good a government is, the opposition must see it bad, it is not just a Nigerian thing it is a global issue.
So pls tell us the acheivements so far.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by Macdeey: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin You still dey ALIVE now undecided.... Isn't that Positive enough undecided
mokwechineme:

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by dominic17: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Useless comments.so those Yorubas that are protesting in Abeokuta against high cost of living like what Tinubu is doing?
Sharpsharp00123:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by nedu666: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu no send una. Hear this the era where north will destroy Nigeria economy, pile debt and Southerner will come to repair and clear debt is over. Tinubu must demolish Nigeria so that the next time north get power, they will use it well

2 Likes

Re: 6months Into Tinubu's Presidency, I'm Still Waiting For One Single Positive News by stuffs2002: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

I understand. What am saying is, tell us the achievements to counter his bad belle. We are know no matter how good a government is, the opposition must see it bad, it is not just a Nigerian thing it is a global issue.
So pls tell us the acheivements so far.

Nigerians are now reporting getting their passports within three days. Abroad, in our embassies, they are getting it on the same day.

Federal civil servants are posting alerts of their ₦35,000 wage support.

Nigerian banks are reporting record-breaking profitability.

Dangote Group has just announced that they repatriated $687 million to Nigeria due to economic reforms making Nigeria more investor-friendly.

Fitch Ratings has rated Nigeria's economy as stable and expanding at 3.2% next year.

In a diplomatic coup, the German Chancellor visited Nigeria for almost a week.

IPOB cannibals will start rolling on the floor with heavy stomach pain and gnashing of teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northerners/buharists Accuse Yorubas Of Betraying Them / Investiagator Uncovers 12 Trillion Naira Fraud By Buhari’s Officials / No Matter How You Plan It You Will Still Not Taste Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.