Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Guys I’m Scared � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I’m Scared � (945 Views)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / I’m Scared That I Might Have Infected Her / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
I’m easily fall in love with by all sort of people(women, ladies, men) and I don’t know why, on occasions my babe has asked me that “which soap I dey bathe”, lately it’s becoming worrisome to me. Most ladies that came in close contact to me just want to have a thing with me. I had an awkward experience at work today but I won’t talk about that.

My girlfriend is worried that she’d lose me & that also got me worried ‘cos I don’t want to lose her. I have many girls in my DMs who are just craving for hangouts which she’s aware of, unfortunately/fortunately she left the country a while back and she’s been so insecure about me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
Focus on yourself and career please

1 Like

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Somehow I’m scared of what draws people(wanted & unwanted) to me and why?

I’m scared I’d be hurt by these people that want me but I don’t want.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Focus on yourself and career please

Thank you, I’m doing well & my career is on the right track.
I’m just worried over many things. Imagine a friend in a position who can make a big decision wrt my career asking for s*x before she would do that?
It’s unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
DarkLover:

I’m just worried over many things. Imagine a friend in a position who can make a big decision wrt my career asking for s*x before she would do that?
It’s unfair.

Just don't fall and strip so low, you've a brighter days ahead but with just a little fantasy can render you to square zeros, most ladies throwing signs at you have their reasons either directly or indirectly but only one with a spiritual guidelines can detect it, so act wisely and follow your instincts.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by almarthins(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
DarkLover:

It’s unfair.

No agree to sex, na chances and dreams dem wan steal so. If u no believe do am, your eyes go clear later.

1 Like

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
DarkLover:

It’s unfair.

You do it, moreover men can't also give without sex 📎.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

You do it, moreover men can't also give without sex 📎.

Lies!

I wonder how y’all see sex. I’ve moved on since she wouldn’t help without compromising.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2023
almarthins:

No agree to sex, na chances and dreams dem wan steal so. If u no believe do am, your eyes go clear later.

Even if them no dey steal anything, I’m done getting laid with anyone. I declined her request already.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Just don't fall and strip so low, you've a brighter days ahead but with just a little fantasy can render you to square zeros, most ladies throwing signs at you have their reasons either directly or indirectly but only one with a spiritual guidelines can detect it, so act wisely and follow your instincts.

Thank you 🙏🏾
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by Jeon(f): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2023
DarkLover:

Lies!

I wonder how y’all see sex. I’ve moved on since she wouldn’t help without compromising.

Men can't help without demanding sex.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

Men can't help without demanding sex.

I still insist it's a lie, I wonder the kind of men you are meeting. There are many selfless men out there, sex is a very cheap commodity these days.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by Jeon(f): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2023
Not until I met someone before an issue will occur.

DarkLover:

I still insist it's a lie, I wonder the kind of men you are meeting. There are many selfless men out there, sex is a very cheap commodity these days.

Men can't help without demanding sex. Even lecturers do request for sex before giving you the grades you worked for.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

Men can't help without demanding sex. Even lecturers do request for sex before giving you the grades you worked for.

Alright then.
One thing for sure though, men are becoming the prey while women are the predators.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by Jeon(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
DarkLover:

Alright then.
One thing for sure though, men are becoming the prey while women are the predators.

Men are always the predators. Like you said "Sex is very cheap ", yes we know that thanks to our sex workers. You can even get it for pretending to be in a relationship with a girl or FWB, yet Men still go around committing rape,to the extent of abusing kids.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by zed7: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Narcissistic personality disorder, that's what you're suffering from.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by DarkLover: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
zed7:
Narcissistic personality disorder, that's what you're suffering from.

I had to look this up and you're wrong. I'm not suffering from NPD.
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by NNEVERAGAINN: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

So you dun bang lecturer tire. You girls are enjoying big dicks and money from my genders 👨
Re: Guys I’m Scared � by Jeon(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
NNEVERAGAINN:
So you dun bang lecturer tire. You girls are enjoying big dicks and money from my genders 👨
can you please stop coming to my mentions?.

6 Likes

Re: Guys I’m Scared � by NNEVERAGAINN: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

can you please stop coming to my mentions?.
Okay, I'll Jeon. On one condition🙄

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Urgently! / Money And Relationship / How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.