Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,580 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice (216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice by noziz(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hello guys, pls I need ur honest advice. I have been working with a microfinance institution for almost 5yrs now. But no growth and recognition. The transport fare given every week to the meeting place doesn't cover for the week. In a month, I add nothing less than 20k from my salary to the transport. Again, the pressure of the work and tasks do not commensurate with the salary. Again, staff her not being appreciated at the end of the year. Not even a cup of rice is given apart from your usual salary. U don't get confirmed based on ur experience in the job but by no of people u get. Unlike some other jobs,u get confirmed after 6months of being with them. No career growth in the job. My direct supervisor is even toxic and unprofessional in her usage of words to staff. I am thinking of quiting the job, for pos biz. In other words, I have been in one position in the job for close to 5yrs, not even slow growth. I intend quiting for a pos biz, I have already seen a busy location for the biz,I wanted to put someone so as to continue with the job so it could add to my salary,but I haven't seen anyone for sometime now. Pls I need ur Input
Re: Advice by Emmy000seun(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2023
If you want to do the pos biz is good but make it's on low key because when you finally want to quit the job, microfinance is good at witch hunting believing it's their money you used to start your business..if you alert them you are going and they know you have a business already, na all your records and file since you join the org. them go visit looking for one mistake or the other...ire oo!!
noziz:
Hello guys, pls I need ur honest advice. I have been working with a microfinance institution for almost 5yrs now. But no growth and recognition. The transport fare given every week to the meeting place doesn't cover for the week. In a month, I add nothing less than 20k from my salary to the transport. Again, the pressure of the work and tasks do not commensurate with the salary. Again, staff her not being appreciated at the end of the year. Not even a cup of rice is given apart from your usual salary. U don't get confirmed based on ur experience in the job but by no of people u get. Unlike some other jobs,u get confirmed after 6months of being with them. No career growth in the job. My direct supervisor is even toxic and unprofessional in her usage of words to staff. I am thinking of quiting the job, for pos biz. In other words, I have been in one position in the job for close to 5yrs, not even slow growth. I intend quiting for a pos biz, I have already seen a busy location for the biz,I wanted to put someone so as to continue with the job so it could add to my salary,but I haven't seen anyone for sometime now. Pls I need ur Input
Re: Advice by IyaTola: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you interested in POS business make sure you use Timart POS, it cheap z affordable and their charges extremely cheap

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With A Job For God's Sake � / Tele Communication / Skit Maker / Content Creator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.