Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria (2308 Views)

No Gree For Anybody Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria / The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / These Pictures Alone Can Cause Revolution In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Caseless: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2023
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

Believe me, after religion and ethnicity, these institutions are the "likeliest" to cause war or trigger a military takeover in Nigeria.

If we're all ready to get Nigeria working, our attention should be focused on fixing these critical institutions.

The political class has hijacked the judiciary. A nation without a good Judiciary, a good electoral umpire and an effective policing system that's not corrupt, is on a downward spiral.

Corruption affects everything in our national life, but we should fight to insulate this institutions from corruption. If we get it right with these institutions, I can guarantee you our greatness and growth.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by dangermouse(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2023
You said it all.

But it is never too late for them to retrace their steps.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by TooMuchStuff: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2023
The Judiciary has always been a reflection of the man who preside over Judicial arm of govt in or CJN.
He alone can see to it that real justice is dispense. But what APC cunningly put in place outside ISLAM ☪️ is the installation of CJN who is from same ethnic group with the President. So both the CJN and President can actually flow seamlessly through our divisive factors.

The is the extreme evil 😈 that Buhari established.

6 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by tubolancer(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

Believe me, after religion and ethnicity, these institutions are the "likeliest" to cause war or trigger a military takeover in Nigeria.

If we're all ready to get Nigeria working, our attention should be focused on fixing these critical institutions.

The political class has hijacked the judiciary. A nation without a good Judiciary, a good electoral umpire and an effective policing system that's not corrupt, is on a downward spiral.

Corruption affects everything in our national life, but we should fight to insulate this institutions from corruption. If we get it right with these institutions, I can guarantee you our greatness and growth.
The judiciary has been the biggest defender of our democracy, it doesn't act on emotions but on fact as seen in the last judgment in the Supreme Court.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by victorclean(f): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Exactly
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2023
How is it the Judiciary fault that they are not been obeyed after passing judgement?

Police has always been that way and INEC is always subjective, we only complain when our favourite doesn't win.

I don't think this institutions can ignite a revolution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by bdon123(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

Real true

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by bdon123(m): 8:03am On Nov 19, 2023
tubolancer:
The judiciary has been the biggest defender of our democracy, it doesn't act on emotions but on fact as seen in the last judgment in the Supreme Court.
U are talking nonsense.Even lawyers i hav sat wit agree that d supreme court seems to be contradicting itself over n over again.our judiciary is gone in naija n it didnt start today.malami of Buhari administration really scattered d judiciary.

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Caseless: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2023
tubolancer:
It hasn't come so hard on INEC. INEC can do nonsense and still defend it with no one being punished. If you fail at your duty and it affect the election in anyway, you're held responsible for it. But all INEC does is, get a tap on the wrist and asked to withdraw certificates and re-issue another one.

In fact, inec even wrote not to appeal the tribunal judgment in kano because they want the case to favor certain people.

From Jonathan's treatment of Justice Ayo Salami, to how Buhari was invading their houses gestapo style, and their recent judgments, the judiciary is losing it.

They don't enjoy the true independence. Some state governors want the CJ of their states to worship them. We have to do something.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Manna4Gurls: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2023
I would love them to fight against themselves make the foul yanshh show.

2toopid set of people taking us backwards. Fight make every man go him home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by alpharoyalty: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

You forgot to add poverty, corruption and bad government

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Maize247(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2023
I can't say of other courts but I can tell you our Supreme Court is not doing bad in their dispensation of justice or can you point out a case recently where they got it wrong without you being emotional. Even in the developed countries, court always have over one hundreds legal ressons to rule in favor or against a particular case. Our problems is not limited to your above mentioned institutions. Our politicians including your candidates, You and I part of the problem
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Philistine(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2023
bdon123:

U are talking nonsense.Even lawyers i hav sat wit agree that d supreme court seems to be contradicting itself over n over again.our judiciary is gone in naija n it didnt start today.malami of Buhari administration really scattered d judiciary.

Coward! Leave Buhari and Malami alone and face the incumbent Yeriba monsters in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Antivirus92(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

Jesus Christ!

Is your account hacked?

How can this thread come from you

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
The Judiciary has always been a reflection of the man who preside over Judicial arm of govt in or CJN.
He alone can see to it that real justice is dispense. But what APC cunningly put in place outside ISLAM ☪️ is the installation of CJN who is from same ethnic group with the President. So both the CJN and President can actually flow seamlessly through our divisive factors.

Spot on in your analysis! Just to add that since 2015, it looks like they've also zeroed in on INEC as well and started appointing the INEC chairman from the ethnic-group/religion of the president! So just forget anything free and fair election going forward....that ship sailed since 2015!

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by bdon123(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Philistine:

Coward! Leave Buhari and Malami alone and face the incumbent Yeriba monsters in Aso Rock
Yeah right,leta pretend like buhari n co didnt steal nigeria dry n leave d country bleeding broke?or let pretend malami didnt turn himself to d judiciary determining who is wrong or right as he pleases.dat same useless malami turned armless ipob to a armed struggling by attacking n killing protesting Igbos n later proscribing dem terrorist organisation without dem attacking anyone.
Buhari spoiled Nigeria wit bad policies and malami was d number 1 killer of judiciary...he removed their balls n turned dem to a tool for d ruling class

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

Fulani herdsmen and miyatti Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
You know he is saying the truth but tribalism has blinded you guys. The judiciary is killing democracy
tubolancer:

3 Likes

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
You're saying the status quo is fine and should continue?
Lukepeter:
How is it the Judiciary fault that they are not been obeyed after passing judgement?

Police has always been that way and INEC is always subjective, we only complain when our favourite doesn't win.

I don't think this institutions can ignite a revolution.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
grin
TooMuchStuff:

Ignorance is a disease . CJN appointment is given to the most senior judge , so tell me how can they appoint someone who’s not the most senior?
You just come online with your half-backed knowledge and deceive people. It’s high time government regulate social media because of people like you .
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
You people tend to see common problems as them vs us arguments so that it blinds you from the truth.

The country is going down while you defend the status quo
Maize247:
I can't say of other courts but I can tell you our Supreme Court is not doing bad in their dispensation of justice or can you point out a case recently where they got it wrong without you being emotional. Even in the developed countries, court always have over one hundreds legal ressons to rule in favor or against a particular case. Our problems is not limited to your above mentioned institutions. Our politicians including your candidates, You and I part of the problem
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You're saying the status quo is fine and should continue?
How did you get that conclusion? When the conclusion is stirring at you in the eye.
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Caseless:
1. The Judiciary

2. The Police force

3. INEC

are you sure the PDP governor of bayelsa state will agree with number 3

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
So what are you saying if you disagree with the Op? Be bold and come straight!
Lukepeter:

How did you get that conclusion? When the conclusion is stirring at you in the eye.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
So what are you saying if you disagree with the Op? Be bold and come straight!
You have a problem with comprehension.
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Be bold and come straight
Lukepeter:

You have a problem with comprehension.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Be bold and come straight
If you can't comprehend that few paragraph, what makes you think I would like to continue any form conversation with you.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by ValarDoharis: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Suit yourself but when you defend the status quo, stop hiding behind meaningless words. Have a good day
Lukepeter:

If you can't comprehend that few paragraph, what makes you think I would like to continue any form conversation with you.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
Surely a wailers thread. grin
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Suit yourself but when you defend the status quo, stop hiding behind meaningless words. Have a good day
What's wrong with you, you just heard the word status quo for the first time or something?

All the institution he mentioned can't ignite revolution, how is that supporting the status quo? Just learn to sit some conversations out.
Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Lovemeharder(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2023
The whole truth man.

1 Like

Re: The 3 Institutions That Would Cause Revolution/war In Nigeria by Caseless: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
I would love them to fight against themselves make the foul yanshh show.

2toopid set of people taking us backwards. Fight make every man go him home
They won't until God decides to expose them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Result: Chatgpt Analyzes The Performance Of Obi, Tinubu And El Rufai. / Student Falls Asleep During Obama Speech / Npf Has No Right To Speak For Northerners – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.