Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,907 members, 7,841,422 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Message To South Africans On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message To South Africans On Nairaland (1508 Views)

You Can Meet And Message Africans On This Platform / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Littlechild(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
My fellow South Africans.

I want to share ✍ some short story with you about an unexpected journey of life. My voice on this forum is not loud, but it is filled with reality and truth.

I know of a prominent South African woman who left her paradise home land in pursuit of her happiness. This woman I was talking about, according to her confession, has strong dislike and hate for Nigerians. One day, she met a man👨 she seem to like. Unfortunately, this man was a Nigerian, the very people she hate.

She couldn't help her feelings. She couldn't believe herself, realizing she had fallen in love with a Nigeria man.

She doesn't care because, the Nigeria man she met has all the natural attraction and qualities she was praying for in a man.

She hate Nigeria people so much because of what she feel and heard about them, but her heart wanted to be with this man even though she is hate Nigerians.

She pressed forward and asked for marriage from the very Nigerian national she hated. How did I know? Because women are always the one to ask for marriage from men they 💘love.

She got married to the Nigerian man, her new found love. She abandoned everything good she has successfully built in her home land. In fact, she abandoned South Africa and moved to Nigeria, the very Country who's people she hated so much through media.

She was lost in wonder and awe over the people she hated. She even brought her family members and friends who are South Africans to join her in Nigeria. At least she want them to have a taste of what she is currently enjoying with her Nigerian man.

She has been in living in Nigeria for years now, and was treated as a queen 👸 by the very Nigeria people she once hate.

Some part of her began to change from being a South African to a Nigerian because Nigerians have energize her. She is now a Nigeria citizen and began to dress like the typical Nigerian wife. The Nigerians she saw from the media is different from the Nigerians she has come to know in person.

If the three of you 👉 WannaHowzit - KingCold - DomPerignon who are South Africans met with this your fellow South African woman, and tell her how bad you think of Nigerians. She herself will try to clarify, edify and educate the three of you about life. Why? Because her experience and life with the real Nigerians have edify and educated her.

That emotional hate which many of you South Africans have for your fellow African brothers is a symbol of blindness, ignorance and lack of exposition.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Littlechild(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
About Me

I treat every men and women with gentleness and kindness. But in my own personal being, I have this unlimited tendency to help women. I don't toil with women especially the ones that have children. I can spend my life savings just to give single mother and married mothers with children peace of life.

The rulers and kingdom's of darkness then said on my behalf that, since you this man love Nigeria women so much and vow to give them peace, we the devils will use the very Nigeria women to deal with you.

Since you have natural love for all women, we the Devils will make you to hate women. That was how the Devils used Nigeria women to wage heavy war against me for years and cripple my life.

I wept many times unto God and tried not to allow the evil deeds of humans to pollute my good heart. No matter the evil the women do to me, I tried not to retaliate but respond with love, forgiveness and meekness.

It got to a point I began to battle with my heart, not to hate the very female gender I love. Hating them means hating myself, concealing to defeat and breaking my own vows.

I was full of regrets but I fought hard and made sure the evil the women sown into my heart never take roots, talk less of bearing fruits. I defeated hatred because I was fully aware that, the actions of women against me is rooted from the Devils using their spiritual blindness to operate

In year 2021. If you asked me then, I will tell you Nigeria women are all bad. Why? Because everything around me tells me Nigeria women are bad. Everything Nigeria women constantly do to me tells me all Nigeria women are bad. Everything happening to me tells me Nigeria women are bad.

Until recently, God started using the Nigeria women that have some sense of love to touch my heart. Little by little, I began to encounter the real Nigeria women. I began to see more about the craft of the Devils. I began to see that, there are too many bad hen among the good Hen.

This Year 2023. If you come and said to me Nigeria women are bad. I will personally tells you to look beyond the Nigeria women.

Why the change of my mind?

Because positive Nigeria women is edifying and resetting my heart. 💝
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by DomPerignon: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Littlechild:
I want to share some short gist with you about life. My voice on this forum is not loud, but it is full with truth.

I know of a prominent South African woman who left her paradise home land in pursuit of her happiness. This woman I was talking about, according to her confession, has strong natural dislike and hate for Nigerians. One day, she met a man she seem to like. Unfortunately, this man is a Nigerian, the very people she hate.

She couldn't help her feelings. She couldn't believe herself realizing she had fallen in love with the Nigeria man.

She doesn't care, even if she is a second wife because the Nigeria man she met has all the natural attraction and qualities she was praying for in a man.

She hate Nigeria people because of what she feel and heard about them, but her heart wanted to be with this man even though he is a Nigerian.

She pressed forward and asked for marriage from the very Nigerian national she hated. How did I know? Because women are always the one that ask for marriage from men they love.

She got married to the Nigerian man, her new found love. She abandoned everything good she has built in her home land. Infact, she abandoned South Africa and moved to Nigeria, the very Country who's people she hated so much through via media.

She was lost in wonder and awe over the people she hated. She even brought her family members and friends who are South Africans to join her in Nigeria. At least she want them to have a taste of what she is currently enjoying with her Nigerian man.

She has been in living in Nigeria for years now, and was treated as a queen by the very Nigeria people she once hate.

Some part of her began to change from being a South African to a Nigeria because Nigerians have energize her. The Nigerians she saw from the media is different from the Nigerians she has come to know in person.

If the three of you WannaHowzit - KingCold - DomPerignon who are South Africans met with this your fellow South African woman, and tell her how bad you think of Nigerians. She herself will try to edify and educate the three of you about life. Why? Because her experience and life with the reals Nigerians have edify and educated her.

That emotional hate which many of you South Africans have for your fellow African brothers is a symbol of blindness, ignorance and lack of exposition.

Whose South African ?

Dunce !
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by FuckingMachine: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
I just want to Bleep Samantha124 in retaliation

2 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by finallybusy: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
There’s only one South African boy in this forum. He runs all the mentioned accounts and more. He’s in grade nine and his name is Thamsanqa. Due to age and boredom, he occupies his time by spreading hate. He will tire one day. Any other account especially those which understand pidgin English, are created by mischievous Nigerians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Kimcutie: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I just want to Bleep Samantha124 in retaliation
She's just 15.
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by legitnow1: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kimcutie:

She's just 15.
U mean Samantha124 is just 15?
I have already prepared to come see her parents. cool
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
What are you trying so hard to prove? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by chariisGRACE(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't like this thread!

Stop glorifying goats.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Littlechild(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:
What are you trying so hard to prove? undecided

I am not sure you know the high level of hate the South Africans I mentioned here have express for Nigerians.

There was a time I started to renounce my Nigeria citizenship and speak badly of Nigerians. This was as result of the high level of boko haram and many form of wickedness being perpetuated in Nigeria soil.

The Holy Spirit angrily spoked and warned me about this my renouncement and irritation. Not only that, God warning also came to me with severe discipline. I became very humble since that day and stop speaking bad about Nigeria.

That is why you will hardly see me on political matters. In fact, I stay away from any national affairs I have no understanding off.

We should be very careful of our words or emotional hate, and leave the judgment for God.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Littlechild:

I am not sure you know the high level of hate the South African guys I mentioned here have express for Nigerians.

No. They have hate for Nigerian men. Don't involve the rest of us.

Na your battle, fight am.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Littlechild(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

OK. I hear you

3 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Uncle96(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
There was a little Nigerian girl that was in a big issue and brought it on here

Samantha124 stood up for her like an elder sister would do... we are one now!! You a real one Samantha
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by TrustNone: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

it's not everytime you should showcase your stupidity on this forum

3 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by imagrg(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
South Africans are proud but with an empty mentality.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by sageb: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Littlechild:

I want to share ✍ some short story with you about an unexpected journey of life. My voice on this forum is not loud, but it is filled with reality and truth.

I know of a prominent South African woman who left her paradise home land in pursuit of her happiness. This woman I was talking about, according to her confession, has strong dislike and hate for Nigerians. One day, she met a man👨 she seem to like. Unfortunately, this man was a Nigerian, the very people she hate.

She couldn't help her feelings. She couldn't believe herself realizing she had fallen in love with a Nigeria man.

She doesn't care because, the Nigeria man she met has all the natural attraction and qualities she was praying for in a man.

She hate Nigeria people because of what she feel and heard about them, but her heart wanted to be with this man even though she is hate Nigerians.

She pressed forward and asked for marriage from the very Nigerian national she hated. How did I know? Because women are always the one to ask for marriage from men they 💘love.

She got married to the Nigerian man, her new found love. She abandoned everything good she has successfully built in her home land. In fact, she abandoned South Africa and moved to Nigeria, the very Country who's people she hated so much through media.

She has been in living in Nigeria for years now, and was treated as a queen by the very Nigeria people she once hate.

Some part of her began to change from being a South African to a Nigerian because Nigerians have energize her. She is now a Nigeria citizen and she began to dress like the typical Nigerian wife. The Nigerians she saw from the media is different from the Nigerians she has come to know in person.

If the three of you 👉 WannaHowzit - KingCold - DomPerignon who are South Africans met with this your fellow South African woman, and tell her how bad you think of Nigerians. She herself will try to clarify, edify and educate the three of you about life. Why? Because her experience and life with the real Nigerians have edify and educated her.

Nigerian Men are good
Samantha124 need to read this story

In DJ Khalid's voice "we the best ".

1 Like

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2023
Who cares.hate or like us.e no change anything

1 Like

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by DomPerignon: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
This useless thread with its fake story was created in response to a topic here on NL crime section discussing the recent killing of an Ibo drug dealer by fellow Ibo drug dealers.

The idiot of an OP assumed I was SA.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
TrustNone:
it's not everytime you should showcase your stupidity on this forum

Sharap. Go and fight your battles by yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2023
1Sharon:

mumu

1 Like

Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Hemeshemeheru(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2023
I tried not to turn my attention to the disgraceful and disgusting behaviour of South Africans for hating and killing citizens of other Africa countries.

There is no explanation that will make sense to most South Africans for such evil behaviour.

The very thing that Africans fought and protested against in regarding the heavy handedness by colonial regimes, the South Africans citizens are now doing the same
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2023
1Sharon

Mumu girl...you think they know the difference between 9ja guys and girls. How many SA guys marry 9ja girls?
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
1Sharon

Mumu girl...you think they know the difference between 9ja guys and girls. How many SA guys marry 9ja girls?

How many Nigerian women are in SA? Who are they more familiar with?
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2023
1Sharon

So you need to travel to SA before you can marry a south African? BTW do your research alot of 9ja girls school in SA.
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Magnoliaa(f): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Mtcheeeeeewww.

Victimology on steroids.
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Who cares
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by Mandela27: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2023
Abeg SA rest,if u hate me,I hate u too,if u love me,same energy.
Re: A Message To South Africans On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
1Sharon

So you need to travel to SA before you can marry a south African? BTW do your research alot of 9ja girls school in SA.

Not like Nigerian men...

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Business, Give It A Score On A Scale Of 1-10 / This Life Eh, Just Get Money / Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.