Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? (540 Views)

Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid / Get New Promo Code To Win Huge Bonuses On This Real Betting Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Chelsea1905: 3:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Hello fellow brothers and sisters,

I'm very happy to find your amazing platform, long story short is I've found a topic here about the telegram scammers who sell betting tickets for so-called fixed matches.

To here nothing is new, and it's too good to be true to find someone who can make you rich in couple of days by sharing classified information about illegal activities.

But what dazzling me most is I've found someone who posted 4 games in a row from 4 different competitions for free as free tips and were all real!!

So it's just sheer coincidence?
Or high advanced way of scam?
Or what is your explanation of how he got them right?

I'm asking because maybe someone faced such thing before and can describe it to me because I can't decide if I should try buying his tips or what?

All things point to that is an obvious scam, but I'm very tempted to try because of the free tips which happen to be true.

Please if anyone can explain it to me since you know a lot about it, it would be much appreciated and obliged.

Thanks in advance.
From Egypt with much love.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by PoliteActivist: 3:26am On Dec 04, 2023
A magic trick is still a TRICK no matter how real it looks. Some magic will even tell you what you are thinking. Simply don't forget: it is a TRICK, a SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Chelsea1905: 3:36am On Dec 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:
A magic trick is still a TRICK no matter how real it looks. Some magic will even tell you what you are thinking. Simply don't forget: it is a TRICK, a SCAM!!!

Yeah, I don't know what the best way to describe it if I'm very lucky to know someone who can predict and bet so well

Or very unlucky because he got them right by chance and has me thinking a lot of buying it.

Millions of questions inside my head!
Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by PoliteActivist: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Chelsea1905:

Yeah, I don't know what the best way to describe it if I'm very lucky to know someone who can predict and bet so well

Or very unlucky because he got them right by chance and has me thinking a lot of buying it.

Millions of questions inside my head!

No need for any questions In your head.
It is called GAMBLING for a reason. It boils down to CHANCE, no matter what it looks like!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Chelsea1905: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No need for any questions In your head.
It is called GAMBLING for a reason. It boils down to CHANCE, no matter what it looks like!!!

But by any chance, has it ever happened that one of the Nigerian guys who sells VIP tickets of fixed matches was honest and not scammer?
Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
Chelsea1905:

But by any chance, has it ever happened that one of the Nigerian guys who sells VIP tickets of fixed matches was honest and not scammer?

Were the games single games, that is, singles matches? If no, how many odds? What were the options/markets chosen?
Then which leagues?
Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Chelsea1905: 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
causeandeffects:

Were the games single games, that is, singles matches? If no, how many odds? What were the options/markets chosen?
Then which leagues?

4 games
3 last Thursday all to end in draw
Egyptian premier league - my country BTW
A game from Ethiopia league
And AFC Cup
Then Monza vs Juve on Friday
Juve to win, and it ends in very insane way
But the two clubs are run by people who are notoriously known for gambling.

The three draw games on Thursday if you put in parlay I remember it has like 27 odds but I didn't bet on them alone because I don't place high bets so included them in parlay and lost

Juve game was 1.8 when he announced it after it was above 2.

The four games were pure lucky predictions?!

Maybe, but if it's not?!
Then what?!!!

That's what is driving me crazy.
Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Chelsea1905: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2023
I hope any one has seen such thing or has an explanation to share it please.
Re: Anyone Got Scammed By Real Betting Tips? by Biisola: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2023
Omooba969 when will I nack your mother with her rumpled veejay

(1) (Reply)

AFCON: ‘kill Everything’– Sunday Oliseh Reacts To Odion Ighalo’s Plea For Home-b / No Loss On Suyabet With 200,000NGN Weekly Rebate / Sa 2010 Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.