Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys (230 Views)

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop / Help..i Feel My Husband Doesn't Love Me Anymore / Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys by cumzle: 12:43am On Dec 09, 2023
With the current trend of billing among Nigeria ladies, what is the fate of young guys who want to go into relationship and possibly get married in the shortest time.

All I see in most Nigeria girls is love for money, through there are few who will not disturb you, who see relationship as a give and take. Almost a year after my last relationship and I am not finding relationship or marriage interesting anymore.

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys by Caseless: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Na billing de make you change your mind.

Den de bill u...

Relationship is hugely driven by money. If you don't have to give, stay out of it. Girls have commodified themselves in this clime.

I know it's when you don't have money that konji attacks more, just be resilient and remain focused on the goal - make money.

1 Like

Re: Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys by TheWinterBird(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
That's because you're yet to meet the right woman. Keep looking.
Re: Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys by Joseph099(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
TheWinterBird:
That's because you're yet to meet the right woman. Keep looking.

This is what u girls keep saying all the time. Meeting the right woman, as if the right woman would never send u her account number after the first night.
Re: Love And Relationships Do Not Interest Me Anymore, How About You Guys by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just avoid.Nothing special about it.just get a friend with sex benefits

(1) (Reply)

Success Pictures That Meant Motivate You / Alternative Stroke Therapy / It's A Very Tough Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.