Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,641 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur (176 Views)

Akwa Ibom Blames High Rate Of HIV/AIDS On Influx Of Visitors / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. / EVV Software For Home Care Providers And Health Agencies - Caretap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by dangotesmummy: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
Please there has been an influx of nurses that are totally unempathetic and rude.they speak to patients anyhow and shout on people.

I brought my father to the hospital and he told me to be in a hurry because he was in visible pains and when I rushed in there's this saucy rude middle aged nurse that started yelling at me about why I rushed in and I was wondering whether I should have been cartwalking into the hospital.she made very rude and unempathetic remarks that I didn't rush out now I am coming I am rushing in,no human feeling it even an atom of care for someone who was visibly in pains.

Example number 2.after the doctor started attending to my father,she called in a little girl of between 11-12 year old for injection and she started shouting at her to keep her body still she doesn't have time,she will call men to hold her down.i was wondering whether she didn't realise that the little girl needed to be in a comfortable position and be petted a little.i just shook my head and I just prayed in my mind not to be in a position where I will need urgent medical services because the nurses that are around are people without professional ethics or consideration and respect.they don't know how to care for people and are quick to anger and lashing out on vulnerable people.

We cannot keep treating ourselves like we don't matter and it's too much to show a little kindness.anyway I had to take her picture because I was offended.the nurses are doing so much that is very offensive that I wonder whether learning to be disrespectful was part of what they learnt in school.ironically the medical doctors still show a little human feeling.please nurses especially the older ones,learn manners and empathy.you are way too rude.if you are please change.your loved ones might be in a position of medical assistance and I am sure you will not feel good if you were treated without care

Re: Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by Bliss62: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Same nurses travel abroad and act all mushy and nice

It's time something needs to be done, this needs to trend, afterall we are paying for their services

1 Like

Re: Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by dangotesmummy: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
Same nurses travel abroad and act all mushy and nice

It's time something needs to be done, this needs to trend, afterall we are paying for their services
exactly.they act so high handed like they are doing a favour.the rudeness and lack of human feelings is shocking.i wonder whether they are not sick or have loved ones who have been ill at some point.anyway I will call out the woman.i don't know her name but she's a nurse at the Lagos State University Ojo clinic
Re: Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by Nukilia: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
The solution to this challenge is to open job opportunities for other African Nurses. E.g South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, e.t.c. This will help restore sanity in the system

1 Like

Re: Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by Bliss62: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nukilia:
The solution to this challenge is to open job opportunities for other African Nurses. E.g South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, e.t.c. This will help restore sanity in the system

Have you use a bricklayer, tiller, carpenter and masonry from Togo, Cotonou , Benin republic

This guys are very professional and take every details to consideration

1 Like

Re: Calling Out The Lagos Stat university Health Agencies to the influx of rude nur by dangotesmummy: 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nukilia:
I agree with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan BON Hotel Manager, Solomon Dies Of Heart Attack Hours After Explosion / Myglucohealth MGH-BT1 Device For Sale. / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.