Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,823 members, 7,834,766 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? (16221 Views)

Poll: Should You Tell Your Boss That You Are Looking For A New Job? / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Nemesis0147(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
davidtemi:
I did it yesterday. Though I said it's for her daughter who did birthday last week
na so Una you take put yourself for high jump
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by justmondris: 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
Send him airtime directly from your mobile app instead and message him to manage the small Christmas gift you sent. An airtime of 5k to 20K will be highly appreciated because most people including the rich don't buy such a large amount of airtime at once.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by justli: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
if the interest is genuine, it would be better if you buy him/her a gift.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Bostin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a free spirited person and want to send something to my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it?
Then you're the Boss . Send me instead make I shower you a prophetic prayer
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm a free spirited person and want to send something to my boss for Christmas. Is it appropriate to tell him to send me his account number let me send him something for Christmas even when I know he doesn't need it?
How much is ur salary? And how much do u want to send him?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Vello(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
99% of the time, it doesn't end well.
Buy gifts instead. That's respectful.
But going by your proposal, it is too insulting and humiliating in most cases
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by gigabyte13: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
🤣😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
🤣🤣😅🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣
Werey wey dey collect salary
Wan to dey form Boss for the real Boss
Poor wey wan feed rich man, go surely die untimely and in his abundance of POVERTY.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Bahamas95(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Some people are naturally stupid, later they'll start blaming village people.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by ordovicianonly(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
OP kindly call this number 08101067391 for a well packaged gift that your boss will appreciate and cherish you for the rest of his life . They are so good in packaging surprises for the rich people . OP you will thank me later .
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
spencekat:
A hamper that contains only quality wines and jars of vegetable oil?

Yes. Anything wrong with that? It can have other stuff in it but the wine must be quality.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by pekisdgee(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Franzinni:
Tell him to send his aza instead ... So that he can know your prideful side and plan accordingly... Becasue nah idan dey push you, you wan stunt on your boss forgetting the 48 laws of power.

Be wise

Bad guy... your boss will appreciate you but I will suggest you to get him gift!!!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by reddingtonblack: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Appropriate shouldnt be your highest worries, how does sending money to someone who doesnt need it make sense, does it mean there are no people around you that are suffering that need help

You are trying to act clever, you want to send you boss money with the hope of getting more favor, however

What is appropriate here is a "GIFT" to your boss and look for the needy around you to bless.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by garriAndsugar: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Buy him two live Turkeys. At least meat no dey too much for rich man.
Look for one nice hamper with quality wines and big jars of vegetable oil inside send am.
You go really like better thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Jez9(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Save your head

Don't try that please.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes. Anything wrong with that? It can have other stuff in it but the wine must be quality.
No.Just that I want to give my GM a gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
spencekat:
No.Just that I want to give my GM a gift.

Oh.. I see.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bad idea. Deliver the cash to him or buy something with it and give it to him.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Sirchiboy: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Bro no be so.
E don tell I dey send my account but you no wan credit me
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by NewDea4: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Buy a gift instead, even if na groundnut oil

He will appreciate that for sure
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Kenmatt(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Comrade, instead of you asking your Boss to push through his or her figures for you to jam up the details for Xmas which he or she might misunderstand and tag insulting.

Hit up 0512515027 (Smart Cash Bank) for a cherished and valued Xmass love expression while you're moving forward.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by SoftBread01: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
A gift should do, instead!
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by observanc1: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
no, it is not
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Akharmony: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Clegy Bosses wil not reject it shaa..... God will help you
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by phorget(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
While you are gifting your boss please remember to gift the less privileged too.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by sureplug57: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Selling Netflix accounts interested whatsapp me numba @signature login before pay
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Pristine664: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You are tired of your timiofede moniker? cheesy

cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by SirLakes: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
E be like say na one of the accounts Nairaland admins created to generate nonsense content be this 🤮🤮🤮🤮 grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by finallybusy: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Do it first and let us know.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by gassbee: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Reduce d quantity of dat stuff u r puffing
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by davidtemi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nemesis0147:
na so Una you take put yourself for high jump
I don't understand your English please
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

it's rude to say it that way unless u are like buddies. Ask in a better manner or just get him a gift. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boss "Send Your Account Let Me Credit You For Xmas? by Omoawoke2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

All this broke small ipob boys on nairaland,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Pros And Cons Of Becoming A Lawyer / How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? / FG Develops Three Retirement Schemes For Federal Civil Servants (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.