Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

"It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara (1458 Views)

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Justiceori2019(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
"It was wrong for Sim Fubara to shade Wike Publicly"
~ Reno Omokiri tackles Rivers State Governor.

Reno said 'I am not sure Fubara was wise to shade Wike publicly. No matter what has happened between them, he still got to where he is because God used Wike to lift him. It is spiritually and morally wrong for anyone to hurl invective, whether apparently or subliminally( at your benefactor. Wike may be overbearing, but at least his bullish personality got you where you are. It shows crass, not class.

This would hardly happen amongst the Yoruba. And look at where they are today. Godfatherism is bad. But when you go into a royal marriage, you don't expect a usual marriage.

Ogun and Lagos states have a larger budget than many African countries. Yet, their Governors were and are still loyal to their godfather. Harry S Truman was made US President by his godfather, Robert E. Hannegan. It happens. If we are to be honest, how is godfatherism different from mentorship? You can manage such relationships and not let it damage your Government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Illicits: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
We are yet to know what really happened between them
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by BadMaster: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
How exactly did he shade Wike publicly?

4 Likes

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Thundafireseun: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reno watin concern you?? Ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by illicit(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Illicits:
We are yet to know what really happened between them

😶
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by princeemma69: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reno is stup!d, so he has forgotten how Wike was shading and insulting people public before and during the electioneering period.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
What really happened 🤷
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Ms202309: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
cool

Help only your family members

E get why

*The bush family only helped themselves in politics and they had 2 President, Governor, Senators

*The Kennedy Family also only helped themselves

* The Italian mafia family only keep business within the family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by jkpbestseries: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Them go explain tire.... In all i want to say, make money and be important so that you wont be exempted from family meetings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by tesppidd: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin

The only comment that comes to mind is Fubara saying
"Let them tell me what I did that they what to impeach me"

How does that amount to shading Wike?

On the other hand, Wike has been calling him and ingrate.

Reno is supporting Tinubu's camp now so obviously he will take Wike's side..

Nobody can pretend to not know that Wike wanted to be the defacto governor of Rivers state, controlling appointments and resources.. to a very huge extent and that's why they fell out so quickly...

I can't say this enough,;;

My greatest joy is that Wike now understands firsthand, what betrayal feels like. grin

1 Like

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Validated: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
May be some of us missed the part where Fubara shade Wike publicly. Abeg wht did he say, abi Reno saw that in his dream?

2 Likes

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by bentenny(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
The day people will stop giving this man the attention he is seeking,that the day he will keep quiet!
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Felimax(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Reno watin concern you?? Ode

Better Ode!

1 Like

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by favor914: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
princeemma69:
Reno is stup!d, so he has forgotten how Wike was shading and insulting people public before and during the electioneering period.
Confused ungrateful Peasant, was Wike insulting, or shading the persons that helped him become Governor of Rivers State?
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by favor914: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Felimax:

Better Ode!
Ipob sympathizer, wouldn’t expect anything else from you.
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by tesppidd: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Confused ungrateful Peasant, Wike was insulting & shading the people that helped him become Governor of Rivers State?
Yes..

Directly or Indirectly Amaechi helped Wike to be governor....

I know it's a truth you Wike minions love to deny but that's the fact.

Besides, stop trying to be clever by half.

Making someone Governor is not the only way to be someone's political benefactor.

Making someone a minister, senator, Chief of Staff, etc are ways to uplift someone politically.
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by favor914: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
bentenny:
The day people will stop giving this man the attention he is seeking,that the day he will keep quiet!
Same person you were supporting when he was fighting Rotimi Amaechi, & APC, same person you were praising, until he jumped ship, & formed an allegiance with your nemesis APC, & Bola Jagaban Tinubu?

Now you want to form fighting activities with the political monster that you created?
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by AwokenVawulence: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nn
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Felimax(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Ipob sympathizer, wouldn’t expect anything else from you.

Favour me and you nor be mate o. I have warned several times to stop mentioning me.
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Help only your family members

E get why

*The bush family only helped themselves in politics and they had 2 President, Governor, Senators

*The Kennedy Family also only helped themselves

* The Italian mafia family only keep business within the family

shatap
government money is not meant for private use.
hiohiohiohio
why did you hate me so much 😭😭😭
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by favor914: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
tesppidd:
Yes..

Directly or Indirectly Amaechi helped Wike to be governor....

I know it's a truth you Wike minions love to deny but that's the fact.

Besides, stop trying to be clever by half.

Making someone Governor is not the only way to be someone's political benefactor.

Making someone a minister, senator, Chief of Staff, etc are ways to uplift someone politically.
Please gerrout of here, ungrateful oblivious peasant, Amaechi helped to make Wike Governor Indeed, Just like Gringory Obi helped Bola Ahmed Tinubu to become President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by favor914: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Felimax:

Favour me and you nor be mate o. I have warned several times to stop mentioning me.
Sharap are you mates with Reno Omokri, or my boss Nyesom Wike?

Nonsense Empty Barrel.
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Felimax(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Sharap are you mates with Reno Omokri, or my boss Nyesom Wike?

Nonsense Empty Barrel.

Your boss or drunkard of a boyfriend? Which one?

Aunty nor vex, I don't do hoes! For another time stop mentioning me. At least I like women but certainly not the ones that bleaches and stinks.

Don't kill me with odour! I beg naaw!
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by bentenny(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Same person you were supporting when he was fighting Rotimi Amaechi, & APC, same person you were praising, until he jumped ship, & formed an allegiance with your nemesis APC, & Bola Jagaban Tinubu?

Now you want to form fighting activities with the political monster that you created?
I would be very glad to withdraw my earlier posts if you can point to any previous comments where I supported the likes of Reno on NL!
I'm waiting.....!
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Isobug: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
Confused ungrateful Peasant, was Wike insulting, or shading the persons that helped him become Governor of Rivers State?
Oga go jooo.... Amotekun miscreant.
Wike is evil. How can you cope and work with the directives of Wike? Do you consider the state? With half allocation how can a governor deliver? If you want to be a godfather, you be a good one.

1 Like

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by princeemma69: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
favor914:
he was insulting and shading the party that picked him from nowhere. He also shaded some of Atiku's men that fought with their blood during 2015 and 2019 elections
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by CoronaVirusPro: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2023

Fvck Fubara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by dinachi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Justiceori2019:

Reno said 'I am not sure Fubara was wise to shade Wike publicly. No matter what has happened between them, he still got to where he is because God used Wike to lift him. It is spiritually and morally wrong for anyone to hurl invective, whether apparently or subliminally( at your benefactor. Wike may be overbearing, but at least his bullish personality got you where you are. It shows crass, not class.

This would hardly happen amongst the Yoruba. And look at where they are today. Godfatherism is bad. But when you go into a royal marriage, you don't expect a usual marriage.

Ogun and Lagos states have a larger budget than many African countries. Yet, their Governors were and are still loyal to their godfather. Harry S Truman was made US President by his godfather, Robert E. Hannegan. It happens. If we are to be honest, how is godfatherism different from mentorship? You can manage such relationships and not let it damage your Government.
Reno Omokri is mentally ill.
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Reno all we know here, you're a motherfvcker. God used wike to uplift Fubara, didn’t God used Jonathan to uplift wike and wike suddenly betrayed Jonathan?
Re: "It Was Wrong For Sim Fubara To Shade Wike Publicly" ~reno Omokiri Tackle Fubara by Tochj(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Justiceori2019:

This Reno asslicking Yoruba because of Tinubu presidency is becoming worrisome.
A godfather eat from State resources while
A mentor helps a mentee to succeed .
Reno is an educated idiot
Lagos is doing well becos it's Nigeria capital for years and ogun is benefitting from Lagos outflow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity And Gross Misconduct: Three Traditional Leaders Deposed In Kogi / The Secret Reason Why Nothing Works In Nigeria Revealed / Mrs Ayoka Adebayo (ex-ekiti Rec) Finally Resigns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.