Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria (971 Views)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Only Delta, Lagos, Kaduna, Two Others Pay Pensions – PENCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Economic Confidential, a subsidiary of PR Nigeria, has identified seven states – Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Kaduna, Kwara, Oyo, and Edo – as the most economically viable in Nigeria for 2022.

According to Punch, it was reported that Zekeri Idakwo, the Assistant Editor of Economic Confidential, revealed this information during a press briefing and presentation of the 2022 Annual States Viability Index Report in Abuja on Monday.

The report is based on data released by the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics and the Federal Account Allocation Committee.

Idakwo said, “The IGR of the 36 states of the federation totalled N1.8trn in 2022, which was above that of 2021, which was N1.76trn.

“The report further indicates that the IGR of Lagos State of N651bn is higher than that of 30 other states put together whose Internally Generated Revenues are extremely low and poor, compared to their allocations from the Federation Account.

“A total Internally Generated Revenue of N1.5trn from the seven most viable states in 2022, was almost twice the total IGR of 29 states together that merely generated about N650bn.”

The report's detailed analysis indicates that Lagos, despite receiving N370bn from FAAC, generated an impressive N651bn. Ogun received N113bn and generated N120.5bn, while Rivers received N363.4bn from FAAC and generated N172bn.

Kaduna, with a federal allocation of N155bn, generated N58bn; Kwara received N99bn and generated N35.7bn. Oyo received N181bn and generated N62bn, and Edo, having received N147bn from federal allocation, generated N47.4bn.

https://punchng.com/report-names-lagos-six-others-viable-states-declares-six-insolvent/
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Propaganda no go save Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Propaganda won't save Nigeria it my country Also.

Don't you get that into your skull?

No logical argument to counter his points
No referencial statistical data to counter him

U just believe u were born to live in negativity

I think i know your tribe already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Other states should step up. If you don't have any state in your region there, don't kill yourself o. It only shows you ppl are doing nothing

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Bliss52: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2023
cool

ElRufai is really smart

Baro river port

Railway connected Dry Land port...

Now Kaduna is a hub for Northern Logistics and making billions

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Biafrannuke: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Story
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Objectivist04: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
But apart from Lagos FAAC for other states exceeds IGR , so how can dey survive on Thier own.
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Add the link bro
Nairaland no go move am go Front Page without the link o

Link has been provided
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Just because your state no dey

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Just because your state no dey

Look I no dey follow monkey argue..

Na Una bounce nairaland for 3 days with your daily madness of state this state that

Tribe this tribe that

Someone cannot comment in peace

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023

The economic team know this

Investors know this, praise and die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Where's Anambra, Imo and Abia state? I don't want to believe they are one of the parasitic states grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Na Una bounce nairaland for 3 days with your daily madness of state this state that

Tribe this tribe that

Tell us what makes it a propaganda then.

You stated with insult now, if the same insult is returned to you, you start shouting victim.

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

You stated with insult now, if the same insult is returned to you, you start shouting victim.

Continue

Propaganda won't save Nigeria it my country Also.

Don't you get that into your skull?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Continue

This was how you danced under Buhari for state this and state that for good complete 8 fvcking years.

Nigeria is the no 2 in the most corrupt countries in the world.

No 6 as the most terrorized country in the world and number 3 in Africa.

Continue singing praises of viable and not viable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:
the developers are busy developing everywhere that they forgot to develop their region

This life is funny self

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Tribe this tribe that

u call someone a monkey n u said u still don’t want to insult him?

I guess that’s a compliment?
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

The economic team know this

Investors know this, praise and die
investors will never invest in security prone areas

How do u expect investors to invest in a region where nobody dare go out on Monday?

See u can deceive yourself but investors are wiser

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by MerchantMNT: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Below ⬇️: the 10 countries with the highest food price inflation in the latest @WorldBank
bi-weekly #FoodSecurity Update. http://wrld.bg/wlUL50QjNCY

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Opolopoopolonio: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Impressive

I used to be only Lagos
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Pussycokie45:

This was how you danced under Buhari for state this and state that for good complete 8 fvcking years.

Nigeria is the no 2 in the most corrupt countries in the world.

No 6 as the most terrorized country in the world and number 3 in Africa.

Continue singing praises of viable and not viable.

just keep quiet u dingbat

U keep talking down on Nigeria cos u were defeated at d polls

Nigeria isn’t 2 nd most corrupt country n it’s not even d 6th most terrorized country even when u igbos form d bulk of insecurity with u not using your head by bringing your useless Biafra propaganda anytime u lose election

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

Nigeria isn’t 2 nd most corrupt country n it’s not even d 6th most terrorized country even when u igbos form d bulk of insecurity with u not using your head by bringing your useless Biafra propaganda anytime u lose election

Animals are better than all APC members combined

1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

How do u expect investors to invest in a region where your head and skull can be mined in a twinkle of an eye any day any time for ritual?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Pussycokie45: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

Animal in human skin - Fela

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Nonny95: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Where's Anambra, Imo and Abia state? I don't want to believe they are one of the parasitic states grin

Is your state mentioned?

Awon Lagosian😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Nonny95: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:

How do u expect investors to invest in a region where nobody dare go out on Monday?

What about states that they harvest skull like cassava?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Is your state mentioned?

Awon Lagosian😂
Lagos is not the only state from the south west that made the list, 3 state from the south west is on the list while potopoto people states can do without FG oil money grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by SoNature(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
They should stop throwing 2022 reports around. For God's sake, 2023 will end in a couple of days.
Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Nonny95: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Lagos is not the only state from the south west that made the list, 3 state from the south west is on the list while potopoto people states can do without FG oil money grin

So I ask again? Is your own state mentioned?

Don't tell me South West is now a state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonny95:

So I ask again? Is your own state mentioned?

Don't tell me South West is now a state.
Yes, my state is on the list. Nah you they talk say I come from Lagos, there was no time I ever told you am a Lagosian.

Is so funny who the real parasites are in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonny95:

What about states that they harvest skull like cassava?
u means states where mass graves were found n corpses of over 500 people in d east?

Or u mean Okija shrine?

Or awkuzu by Peter obi n James nwafor where they kill n harvest human parts?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kaduna, And Five Other States Declared As Viable In Nigeria by Goodnewsforlife: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Is your state mentioned?

Awon Lagosian😂
every Yoruba person is a lagosian

U igbos should get that into your thick skull

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button / Anambra Banker, Dalu Ajene Appointed CEO Of Standard Chartered Bank / Where Is Obama's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.