Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,288 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Stop The Hate On Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop The Hate On Women (391 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Hate On Women by lordnkem000(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Now that Nairaland is back, please I'll like for a few things to stop so we would have a better forum for all to coexist.
First,
We should stop the hate on women here.
If you are a new member here one thing you would noticed instantly is the abuse and hate on women here, women have been bullied, insulted, abused and called all sorts of demeaning names in this forum and it has gotten to a point where you must either side them and be called a Simp for it or bully them and be tagged a Redpiller for it. I have taken my time to reminisce all these and I know i am guilty of it too so i am calling for a stop to it. I know my friends jeon & jewessgratitud3 have their bias for me and I am formally saying I'm sorry. It's not too late to apologize to anyone of them you have offended too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop The Hate On Women by Fahvvy: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2023
First of...
Stop the as.slicking OP, it's sickening! undecided...

Secondly...
This thread is very one sided undecided...
Females be insulting men and calling men all sorts of depraved and unprintable names and yet somehow you saw no need to address that? How convenient undecided...

If we're going to be addressing the issue of abuse and insults on romanceland, then it's best we have a balanced argument don't you think? undecided...

Thirdly...
Some of the things you tagged as "insults" or "abuse" are just men stating a fact undecided...

Lemme give a few instances undecided...
If men say they don't want single mothers, it's not an insult, it's just a preference undecided...

If men say they don't want wh.ores they want virgins, it's not an insult, it's just preference undecided...

It's the same way women say they don't want broke men and we applaud it as a preference, so why can't men do the same thing too? grin...

I agree that they've been a few cases of misogyny and lots more of misandry, and those cases needs to be looked into, however bringing up one and neglecting the other is just proof of hypocrisy undecided...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Hate On Women by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
OP u be mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Hate On Women by LooneyLester: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
I like women but I forking hate who'res and single mothers

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hate On Women by Natbrowny: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:

I like women but I forking hate who'res and single mothers

Since you are generalising at the same time singling out the ones you hate.

Abeg single out the ones like make we see
Re: Stop The Hate On Women by faxana(f): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...

Secondly...
Females be insulting men and calling men all sorts of depraved and unprintable names and yet somehow you saw no need to address that? How convenient undecided...

If we're going to be addressing the issue of abuse and insults on romanceland, then it's best we have a balanced argument don't you think? undecided...

Thirdly...
Some of the things you tagged as "insults" or "abuse" are just men stating a fact undecided...

If men say they don't want single mothers, it's not an insult, it's just a preference undecided...

If men say they don't want wh.ores they want virgins, it's not an insult, it's just preference undecided...

It's the same way women say they don't want broke men and we applaud it as a preference, so why can't men do the same thing too? grin...

I agree that they've been a few cases of misogyny and lots more of misandry, and those cases needs to be looked into, however bringing up one and neglecting the other is just proof of hypocrisy undecided...

Be real!
If women really insulted men, the way men insulted women on this forum, when this site was down, why didn't I see people talking about it on twitter? All I was seeing was misogyny and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Hate On Women by lordnkem000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...

Secondly...

Thirdly...

I quite agree with you and I'm sorry I didn't put the ones we as men go through but I'm just saying we are men and so we should act like one
Re: Stop The Hate On Women by Fahvvy: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
faxana:

Be real!
If women really insulted men, the way men insulted women on this forum, when this site was down, why didn't I see people talking about it on twitter? All I was seeing was misogyny and tribalism.

My point can be summarized as thus, women insult men just as men insult women, so if we're going to have a balanced conversation, then we should call both gender to order - what is "unreal" about that? undecided...
Re: Stop The Hate On Women by Dimaya: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nobody is hating on women.

It's not a surprise that women have dating problems:

They talk themselves into these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR3MCsqxBvA

(1) (Reply)

Let Rub Minds Together / Why Some People Don't Enjoy Sex / Where Can I Find This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.