Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,669 members, 7,831,075 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sex Scam: My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Scam: My Experience (3754 Views)

Sex Scam: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Happy new year to you all in advance. I just want to pour this out before I enter 2024.
A guy once told me that some oloshos carry juju to weak guys' prick after collecting money to have sex. I thought it's fiction until I met one.
Since July 2022 I travelled from Ph to Lagos till this month, I haven't had sex, making me one year and six months. That was because I wanted to fucus on what will give me money without any distraction from girls.
But, last week I decided to visit olosho quarters at Oyingbo. After sitting there for more than an hour, I called the one I liked with a nice shape. We bargained on the price and she accepted, so I followed her to her room. Before getting there, my prick was already standing waiting to chop that pussy. she brought condom and wore on my prick, after collecting money. She laid down and I climbed. But, for the greatest shock of My life my prick suddenly became flaccid. I tried to push it in, but to no avail. By then she started forming angry, because she knew what she did. From that moment I now recalled what that my friend told me.
For more than an hour of getting out from there my prick was still weak, even when sitting outside there looking at half naked oloshos. After two hours I started regaining myself, and to be sure that the fault was not from me, because I know myself as a machine, I called another olosho, we bargained and she accepted, so I followed her. After doing the needful I enter and it was SUPER.😆
If I ever come across any means to subdue that olosho's juju, I will go back and meet her.
Guys have you experience such thing before or could she be a ghost?
Could she be a
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Emma513: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
LET WAIT FOR THE ELDERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerian men and weak erection. cry This one is trying to make excuses to console himself.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Ikennaford: 1:31am On Jan 01
My brother you are impotent

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by dkidd: 1:51am On Jan 01
2024 u still dey make plans to go prostitute quarters because of sex... See how much of a fool u are? Wetin be the nonsense gain inside? The small small money u dey make na prostitute well u dey throw am inside. Why not find one girl take dey instead of those witches with multiple demons on parade I pity guys like u undecided

11 Likes

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by dkidd: 1:52am On Jan 01
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:54am On Jan 01
OLosho at this time of your life. and u go don pass 20
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Nicepoker(m): 2:55am On Jan 01
dkidd:
2024 u still dey make plans to go prostitute quarters because of sex... See how much of a fool u are? Wetin be the nonsense gain inside? The small small money u dey make na prostitute well u dey throw am inside. Why not find one girl take dey instead of those witches with multiple demons on parade I pity giys like u undecided
harlots are all crossing over to 2024 is not bad if they carry their customers along. grin
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Jan 01
Pinkybush:
â–  Happy new year to you all in advance. I just want to pour this out before I enter 2024.
A guy once told me that some oloshos carry juju to weak guys' prick after collecting money to have sex. I thought it's fiction until I met one.
Since July 2022 I travelled from Ph to Lagos till this month, I haven't had sex, making me one year and six months. That was because I wanted to fucus on what will give me money without any distraction from girls.
But, last week I decided to visit olosho quarters at Oyingbo. After sitting there for more than an hour, I called the one I liked with a nice shape. We bargained on the price and she accepted, so I followed her to her room. Before getting there, my prick was already standing waiting to chop that pussy. she brought condom and wore on my prick, after collecting money. She laid down and I climbed. But, for the greatest shock of My life my prick suddenly became flaccid. I tried to push it in, but to no avail. By then she started forming angry, because she knew what she did. From that moment I now recalled what that my friend told me.
For more than an hour of getting out from there my prick was still weak, even when sitting outside there looking at half naked oloshos. After two hours I started regaining myself, and to be sure that the fault was not from me, because I know myself as a machine, I called another olosho, we bargained and she accepted, so I followed her. After doing the needful I enter and it was SUPER.😆
If I ever come across any means to subdue that olosho's juju, I will go back and meet her. Guys have you experience such thing before or could she be a ghost? Could she be a
Stop telling these weak-arse stories in 2024. All these fantastical tales that no intelligent being should even entertain should stop abeg! undecided

OP go get yourself checked by a doctor to figure out exactly what it may be that is going on with you. undecided
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Angrigowt: 4:06am On Jan 01
It happened to me at oluku in 2012.i followed one idiot not knowing we sre going to olosho spot. Naso I see dem.i come see my likes.as we enter room.i perceived one disgusting smell.nasoni say shit.wtf man.smelly place. As she strip.omo my dick no hard again.b4 we enter my prick don dey ean comot Jersey from my boxers,hard like rock. Omo she do do do.e no gree stand.naso I lost 1k. I no feel am.shortly after 10mins my dick begi hard for where I sit down deydrink beer.last time I go oosho quarters na 2013 for along textile mil Road junction b4 u get to ring road.edo

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by LooneyLester: 4:50am On Jan 01
Dem suppose castrate any gay way day patronize olosho

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Psady(m): 6:20am On Jan 01
I disagree with u ,Any olosho that uses jazz to render their customer dick weak is going to loose customers and money .What happened to u is just because you became so anxious and eager to knack.
I experienced such a long time ago in my youthful days thought the babe was jazz or something ,I was as confuse as u are now.
But I was determine to show the babe that I wasn't weak or impotent as they put it , so i convinced her to revisit , I knack her like no tomorrow ,she was like ,what now happened the last time?

1 Like

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Namaster: 6:50am On Jan 01
This is the greatest case of Confirmation Bias the world has ever seen.

If your friend had told you that Tinubu has been causing weak elections throughout Nigeria. You would have seen your flaccid penis as an evidence that Tinubu is after your dick roo.

Anyway, stop blaming the "innocent" olosho.

You were sex-deprived for 18 months, yet you expect to hit the ground running the first time you encounter an olosho with "a body you like".

Not possible!

Blame your OVEREAGERNESS for your flaccid penis, not the olosho. Imagine ogling half-naked ladies and fucking them silly in your mind and still expecting to be ready for the real action when your mind is already satiated.

You should have tested your theory by going for the same lady again when you were ready.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Osas1507(m): 9:16am On Jan 01
How will you pay a woman for sex, and still use your energy
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Johnycastro18: 9:57am On Jan 01
grin
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by skj1377(m): 10:58am On Jan 01
That's what is called no refund after payment angry
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 2:36pm On Jan 01
Ikennaford:
My brother you are impotent
Guy if you are impotent, I'm not. I know what I'm saying. I don't justify the fact that I went there, but, what transpired that day was a clear case of jazz by the lady.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 2:39pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Nigerian men and weak erection. cry This one is trying to make excuses to console himself.
I am not making any excuses. For so many years of knacking, I've never experienced such thing before, and was not ordinary. If it was weak erection from me, why did it get strong on the second person.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 2:41pm On Jan 01
Switinthemiddle:
OLosho at this time of your life. and u go don pass 20
I don't take it as hubby as people do. I just went there to clear my head after so many months.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 2:43pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
Dem suppose castrate any gay way day patronize olosho
yes, gays should be castrated, but not any normal guy who Bleep opposite sex.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Pinkybush: 2:46pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Stop telling these weak-arse stories in 2024. All these fantastical tales that no intelligent being should even entertain should stop abeg! undecided

OP go get yourself checked by a doctor to figure out exactly what it may be that is going on with you. undecided
Really? But the last time I checked, I'm perfectly ok.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by virginchaser(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01
That game is risky. If CD mistakenly burst nko? Although many guys once played it before. I remember my guy that patrol olosho hotel gate like three times but not bold enough to enter because he kept assuming drive by passersby could see him while entering.
Re: Sex Scam: My Experience by Trizyd(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01
God saved your life

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is In A Mess / MY AGONY @ 30.....A Fiction Turn Reality. / Prophecy Against Us Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.